Broncos @ New England... W/L... Pick it.

Broncos @ New England... Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was never good at predicting scores but I do believe the Broncos will lose with a rather large deficit. More importantly right now I'm asking myself what's going to be on the menu for game time and what beverage I'll be enjoying through out the evening.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
It will be closer than 30 points that's for sure but the New England Cheaters will most likely win.

If Denver win's I'll gladly do a dozen Tebows, say five Hail Marys, and three Our Fathers.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
New England
Crackerjack, driveby, FuelRod, iamwhatiseem, Kiki Cannoli, L.K.Eder, Luissa, masquerade, MeBelle60, Oldstyle, PLYMCO_PILGRIM, xotoxi
70.59%

Denver
JWBooth, mal, Missourian, old navy, PredFan
29.41%

I Thought I'd be the only one...

This is where you go on the Record... No claims otherwise after the game.

:)

peace...

We are a Raiders household, so neither team generates warm and fuzzies for the Cannolis. Hubster's prediction is Pats vs. GreenBay in the big one, so I am sticking with Brady. However on Sunday, I am going with the Giants.

We are a Raiders household, so neither team generates warm and fuzzies for the Cannolis. Hubster's prediction is Pats vs. GreenBay in the big one, so I am sticking with Brady. However on Sunday, I am going with the Giants.

Raider Nation till I die... Or until they are out of the hunt...

Then it's my Hometown Team.

The only time I root FOR the Broncos when it could harm the Raiders is when the Broncos are playing the Cheatriots...

MotherFUCK the Cheatriots and their Doucher Fans.

You NEVER saw a New England item ANYWHERE outside of BAH-STUN until post 9/11... :thup:

peace...

The only time I root FOR the Broncos when it could harm the Raiders is when the Broncos are playing the Cheatriots...

You NEVER saw a New England item ANYWHERE outside of BAH-STUN until post 9/11... :thup:

peace...

true.

there are dimwitted criminals everywhere, not just oakland.

:lol:

peace...

true.

Been to that Facility once... ONCE.

Ain't goin' back. :thup:

peace...

peace...

true.

peace...

i'll alert the medias

peace...

You've been honking for the Broncos for weeks now.

Cheering for a divisional rival is like cheering on a dude while he is raping your sister.

xotoxi-albums-pictures-10-picture4193-bandwagon-2.jpg

peace...

Cheering for a divisional rival is like cheering on a dude while he is raping your sister.

true

peace...

I can't hear you, your dragging knuckles are drowning out the Emotion you are attempting to present. :thup:

peace...

I lived in Richmond as a wee lad... Became the "Commie Betwetter" of my Family after that because I decided to like the Raiders...

Didn't Hate the Broncos...

Many of their Fans... Yes.

Was a Bronco Season Ticker Holder for a couple of years also.

Don't really care for the Game @ the Stadium, especially the new one.

It is what it is.

peace...

peace...

true.

peace...
I heard an interview of one of the Chiefs players the week that they were going to Oakland describing the atmosphere there. He said they knew they were getting close to the stadium when they started hearing the batteries hitting the bus.

Forum List

Back