Brobama-vows-to-strike-syrian-regime-if-us-jets-attacking-is-are-targetedeaking-

Anyone else wonder if Franko:

gets paid by the Obama administration?
spreads the propaganda for them for FREE?
or is a true blue brainwashed cult member?
Just try one of your bs GOP facts, functional MORON. I just hate theNew BS GOP and Reaganism, and the ruin it's caused. You people are clueless see sig and getting screwed. Hater dupes- and also going to hell lol.

Truth hurts
Do you have Tourettes syndrome?

He's a College professor too
Private school teacher, actually, and retired. I was a TA for a year getting MA.

The whole ME and EU is begging Obama to do this. Total opposite of chickenhawk Booosh lying RW idiocy. Change the channel, functional morons.
Too bad you didn't learn anything while perusing the academic alphabet soup.
Frankie is an educated idiot.
If you don't have any argument, read something.[/QUOTE
Truth hurts. Reading your ill written posts are giving me a headache.

Anyone else wonder if Franko:

gets paid by the Obama administration?
spreads the propaganda for them for FREE?
or is a true blue brainwashed cult member?
Just try one of your bs GOP facts, functional MORON. I just hate theNew BS GOP and Reaganism, and the ruin it's caused. You people are clueless see sig and getting screwed. Hater dupes- and also going to hell lol.
HEY disfunctional moron, GOP facts are better than libtarded lies. Your sig is like your posts, nonsense.

So, warmonger brobambam takes out evil dictator= good loving guy taking care of the whole world

Bush takes out evil dictators=warmonger, we can't be the police of the whole world, making more terrorist, war for oil, bush hitler, bombing a country that didn't do a damn thing to the United States, bombing a sovereign country, fighting a war for his daddy, etc
did I leave anything out that was said of Boooosh when he took out the dictator, Hussein
You left out the boxes. Thousands upon thousands of boxes with flags draped over them. And the booming prosthetic limb industry. You left that out too.
How bout his pal Maliki, who wrecked Iraq and made ISIS possible. or the corrupt Booosh World Depression, that made jihad a good career choice and led to chaos all over the world. See the 30's for historical equivalence. Thank god the Dems got in fast this time, or we'd really be in deep shytte.

if you ever taught anyone anything future generations will die in ignorance

One would have to do some serious gleaning, and then would be hard pressed to locate a fact. Much opinion presented as fact, but a dearth of actual fact.
Franky, the mirror image of politicalchic.

obama has no intention of killing ISIS. It's his excuse to target Assad and HELP ISIS.
What planet do you live on? LOL
same one you live on Frankie......

100+more
Nice reference, but you can't tell me Obama is helping ISIS lol...too bad you never have any actual arguments, just "you and the Dems are just as bad" with no evidence. A-hole Pubs and ridiculous hater dupes are a 25 year disaster for the entire world. Depression, stupidest wars ever, wrecking the nonrich, see sig...
you did not ask about any of that....did you?....and when i say "you and the Dems are just as bad".....i gave you examples.....you just dont buy it which is typical for you....after all,you dont think the Democrats ever fuck up.....you told me you believe everything they tell you....so why bring it up again?....you are too far gone Frankie....you are just someone to goof on.....

Obama vows to strike Syrian regime if US jets attacking IS are targeted - CSMonitor.com

Getting back to the a-holes- Assad, Putin, ISIS, no drama Obama long term thinking/no stupid stuff on the march, ADD hater dupes waiting for new bs marching orders...
As usual you make no sense, but typical for your brainless rants. The ones with ADD are you and your fellow bed wetting libtards. STFU idiot.
OK, slowly for brainwashed functional morons...

Obama isn't forgetting a-holes like Putin, Assad, and ISIS. In the end democracy and the truth will defeat thuggery, ignorance and fundamentalism, and mainly the New BS GOP, supported only by greedy fools and bs propaganda. IE, MORE THUGS.
277.gif

You hater dupes are hilarious. Try putting a "fact" out there, or pointing out an actual mistake of mine. Thanks lol.
ill point out one Frankie......you believe your ID card will actually work here in California....when i tell you why it wont....i never see you again until the next time you bring it up in another thread.....and then this scenario repeats itself..........

So, warmonger brobambam takes out evil dictator= good loving guy taking care of the whole world

Bush takes out evil dictators=warmonger, we can't be the police of the whole world, making more terrorist, war for oil, bush hitler, bombing a country that didn't do a damn thing to the United States, bombing a sovereign country, fighting a war for his daddy, etc
did I leave anything out that was said of Boooosh when he took out the dictator, Hussein
You left out the boxes. Thousands upon thousands of boxes with flags draped over them. And the booming prosthetic limb industry. You left that out too.
How bout his pal Maliki, who wrecked Iraq and made ISIS possible. or the corrupt Booosh World Depression, that made jihad a good career choice and led to chaos all over the world. See the 30's for historical equivalence. Thank god the Dems got in fast this time, or we'd really be in deep shytte.

Maliki had nothing to do whatsoever with the rise of ISIS. And ISIS has nothing to do with the financial meltdown whatsoever. What a joke.

You really need to check into their roster of very well educated and well off jihadists that they have been able to attract from around the globe.

Maliki had nothing to do whatsoever with the rise of ISIS. And ISIS has nothing to do with the financial meltdown whatsoever. What a joke.

You really need to check into their roster of very well educated and well off jihadists that they have been able to attract from around the globe.

reality has no bearing on this conversation!

Forum List

Back