Brobama-vows-to-strike-syrian-regime-if-us-jets-attacking-is-are-targetedeaking-

Obama vows to strike Syrian regime if US jets attacking IS are targeted - CSMonitor.com

Getting back to the a-holes- Assad, Putin, ISIS, no drama Obama long term thinking/no stupid stuff on the march, ADD hater dupes waiting for new bs marching orders...
Do you have Tourettes syndrome?

He's a College professor too
Private school teacher, actually, and retired. I was a TA for a year getting MA.

The whole ME and EU is begging Obama to do this. Total opposite of chickenhawk Booosh lying RW idiocy. Change the channel, functional morons.

Last edited:
Obama vows to strike Syrian regime if US jets attacking IS are targeted - CSMonitor.com

Getting back to the a-holes- Assad, Putin, ISIS, no drama Obama long term thinking/no stupid stuff on the march, ADD hater dupes waiting for new bs marching orders...

Private school teacher, actually. I was a TA for a year getting MA.

The whole ME and EU is begging Obama to do this. Total opposite of chickenhawk Booosh lying RW idiocy. Change the channel, functional morons.
I sort of agree. Fuck em. Bout time they chipped in and helped rather than riding on our coattails and talking shit about us for it. Problem is, this is our mess to clean up, not there's. Obama helped cause it and now he doesn't want to lift a finger to help clean it up. Now that's just plain unAmerican.

And while Obama was twiddling his thumbs because he wanted Maliki gone and explaining to us that ISIS did not require a military solution. That ISIS just felt disenfranchised....

US-made Stinger missiles have likely fallen into ISIS hands, officials say

U.S. officials with access to the latest U.S. intelligence on Iraq told Fox News it "appears likely/probable" that U.S.-made Stinger missiles have fallen into the hands of Sunni insurgents.

It is possible that the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) fighters acquired them from army bases they have taken over in recent days, the sources said

The Stinger missile is a shoulder-fired surface-to-air weapon that is used against aircraft.

As ISIS forces have advanced through Iraq, concerns have increased that more U.S.-made weaponry could fall into the hands of the radical group.

Iraqi intelligence officials said ISIS fighters managed to take control of two big weapons depots late last week holding some 400,000 items, including AK-47 rifles, rockets and rocket-propelled grenades, artillery shells and mortars

. A quarter of the stockpiles were quickly sent to Syria in order to help the group's comrades there, they said.

US-made Stinger missiles have likely fallen into ISIS hands officials say Fox News

The article is four months old. Any evidence that Stingers have been used?
A) Talking about parts of Syria that Assad, a terrorist dictator forever, hasn't controlled in years, is total brainwashed drivel, for Fox chumps etc only. What ridiculous fools these hater dupes be. Can you figure out whether Obama is supposedly a war mongering dictator or a pussy community organizer PLEASE? You and your lying heroes are a total joke..

B) Our state of the art planes will kick 1980's tech back to the stone age in hours, dumb bells.

A)Fool. Syria only lost Raqaa to ISIS last year. You really should expand your sources so you can be more informed.

B)What part of they have seized your state of the art weapons don't you get? They are loaded for bear.

C)This just in. Oh and look franco! It's not FOX news! I don't get FOX news!

URGENT: ISIS claims downing of Syrian government war plane over Raqqa

URGENT ISIS claims downing of Syrian government war plane over Raqqa - Iraqi News
That must have been quite an effort.

And yet your last link was Faux Noise, as usual...

This time, I really hope that Putin steps in and bitch slaps obama into the next century. Invading a country that has not attacked us and targeting their air defenses is an act of war and should be treated as an act of war with full retaliation.

Vlad isn't man enough .. Russia already has a 10 year scar from playing war with the Muzzies, Putin doesn't have the sand for round 2.

mark my words ... the RW's will gripe about it either way.
Good on them, now if the lefties could learn to be consistent about anti war sentiment when one of them is potus.

Private school teacher, actually, and retired. I was a TA for a year getting MA.

Too bad you didn't learn anything while perusing the academic alphabet soup.

This time, I really hope that Putin steps in and bitch slaps obama into the next century. Invading a country that has not attacked us and targeting their air defenses is an act of war and should be treated as an act of war with full retaliation.

Vlad isn't man enough .. Russia already has a 10 year scar from playing war with the Muzzies, Putin doesn't have the sand for round 2.

mark my words ... the RW's will gripe about it either way.
Good on them, now if the lefties could learn to be consistent about anti war sentiment when one of them is potus.
When you can tell the difference between using US airpower alone in answer to everyone begging for it, and sending in the army and marines to invade and occupy a country after lying about why, get back to us, hater dupes.

So, warmonger brobambam takes out evil dictator= good loving guy taking care of the whole world

Bush takes out evil dictators=warmonger, we can't be the police of the whole world, making more terrorist, war for oil, bush hitler, bombing a country that didn't do a damn thing to the United States, bombing a sovereign country, fighting a war for his daddy, etc
did I leave anything out that was said of Boooosh when he took out the dictator, Hussein
You left out the boxes. Thousands upon thousands of boxes with flags draped over them. And the booming prosthetic limb industry. You left that out too.

obama has no intention of killing ISIS. It's his excuse to target Assad and HELP ISIS.
What planet do you live on? LOL
same one you live on Frankie......

100+more
Nice reference, but you can't tell me Obama is helping ISIS lol...too bad you never have any actual arguments, just "you and the Dems are just as bad" with no evidence. A-hole Pubs and ridiculous hater dupes are a 25 year disaster for the entire world. Depression, stupidest wars ever, wrecking the nonrich, see sig...

You are the definition of a disfunctional moron.

Frankie is an educated idiot.

As usual you make no sense, but typical for your brainless rants. The ones with ADD are you and your fellow bed wetting libtards. STFU idiot.
OK, slowly for brainwashed functional morons...

Obama isn't forgetting a-holes like Putin, Assad, and ISIS. In the end democracy and the truth will defeat thuggery, ignorance and fundamentalism, and mainly the New BS GOP, supported only by greedy fools and bs propaganda. IE, MORE THUGS.

Frankie is an educated idiot.
If you don't have any argument, read something.

Anyone else wonder if Franko:

gets paid by the Obama administration?
spreads the propaganda for them for FREE?
or is a true blue brainwashed cult member?

So, warmonger brobambam takes out evil dictator= good loving guy taking care of the whole world

Bush takes out evil dictators=warmonger, we can't be the police of the whole world, making more terrorist, war for oil, bush hitler, bombing a country that didn't do a damn thing to the United States, bombing a sovereign country, fighting a war for his daddy, etc
did I leave anything out that was said of Boooosh when he took out the dictator, Hussein
You left out the boxes. Thousands upon thousands of boxes with flags draped over them. And the booming prosthetic limb industry. You left that out too.
How bout his pal Maliki, who wrecked Iraq and made ISIS possible. or the corrupt Booosh World Depression, that made jihad a good career choice and led to chaos all over the world. See the 30's for historical equivalence. Thank god the Dems got in fast this time, or we'd really be in deep shytte.

Forum List

Back