Britney's new show drives away viewers

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by -Cp, Jun 2, 2005.

1. -Cp

-Cp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +363
    LOL!

She's soo done....

Britney's reality show drives viewers away

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Even with only reruns to compete with, Britney Spears and Kevin Federline cannot draw a crowd for UPN.

"Britney & Kevin: Chaotic" fell to its lowest ratings yet in its third outing for UPN on Tuesday. "Chaotic" averaged 2.5 million viewers and 1.1 rating/3 share in the key adults 18-49 demographic. That marked a drop of a half-million viewers from last week. At 9:30 p.m., the news didn't get any better for Jenny McCarthy's new sitcom "The Bad Girl's Guide," which also fell from its inauspicious debut last week to an average of 1.5 million viewers and 0.6/2 in the demo.

Fox won the night in adults 18-49 with repeats of "Trading Spouses: Meet Your New Mommy" (6.1 million, 2.7/8) and "House" (8.1 million, 3.2/8).

CBS had the night's most-watched program overall with a fresh episode of newsmagazine "48 Hours Mystery" (10.7 million, 3.2/9), which topped a fresh episode of ABC's now-canceled drama "Blind Justice" (6.5 million, 2.3/6).

Given the lack of competition, NBC did ho-hum business with its 8-11 p.m. airing of the Oscar-winning drugs drama "Traffic" (5.6 million, 2.0/6).

For the night, CBS won in viewers with an average of 10 million; Fox prevailed in the key demo with 2.9/8.

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/new...6390002661252&dt=20050601163900&w=RTR&coview=

2. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    Even being Uber-Hot won't keep people 'liked' by the mainstream....Thank God.

:)

She 'is' hot....she's got that going for her...and probably several million $ in the bank.

3. Joz

Joz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +221
    Imagine that. Who's dumb-ass idea was it in the first place?

4. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    Brittney's?

I predict a fast divorce, some of her major attraction is the whole slutty persona, geeky and zitty teens think they have a chance with her and therefore watch her videos with rapt attention.

5. Joz

Joz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +221
    You know, another is Jessica Simpson. I'm so sick of seeing her, too. You know, Nick is from Cincy. He'd like to come back home and be Mayor (gee, maybe he AND Springer can do a show).
    J's response is she doesn't want him to, "because there isn't enough good shopping in Cincy".

6. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616

Come on! You can't be attempting to give her credit of actually thinking about anybody other than herself?!

This is the woman that spent how much on bras against her husbands wishes? I can't even remember, I got the info second-hand anyway...

Nick has the patience of two Jobs, it would take about ten minutes, for me, before the great body could no longer overcome the lack of mental acuity.

7. -Cp

-Cp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +363
    Boy, you got that right... lol..

The ONLY way should could redeem her stupidity would be if she put-out almost hourly and enjoyed every second of it...

Then again, Nick is always complaining they don't "do it" often enough...

8. Joz

Joz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +221
    Just because a woman looks like that the world fantasizes that she has to be 'one hot momma'. You'd be better off here.....sextoys.com

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. JOKER96BRAVO

JOKER96BRAVO Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +285
    That's my fault.
    Sorry Nick

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    damn me i didn't even know she had a show....guess i should wander over to the "Fault" thread and post my fault