British Racists are the thickest in the World.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
4093-1462468861-defce60e0dc9fd2a4244d84a7a7090bb.jpg

This stupid cow is complaining about today being "Poland Day" - an obvious affront to any proud Briton.

However "Poland Day" is actually "Polling day" as Britain goes to the polls in local and national elections.

I challenge anybody to match that level of dumb.

What an absurd, nationalistic claim! Why, American racists are every bit as stubborn, thick headed and wrong as any you Brits can produce!
How dare you?

This stupid cow is complaining about today being "Poland Day" - an obvious affront to any proud Briton.

However "Poland Day" is actually "Polling day" as Britain goes to the polls in local and national elections.

Funny how white Britons are terrified of Poles and Eastern Europeans, but somehow they accept "black history month" in a country with a white indigenous population.

I wonder why that is....

What an absurd, nationalistic claim! Why, American racists are every bit as stubborn, thick headed and wrong as any you Brits can produce!
How dare you?
You really need to back this up with FACTS.
Its one thing taking a pride in your racists but you really need to deliver the proof.

A British paediatrician had his house burned by a white trash mob because they thought that "paediatrician" was a variant of "paedophile". Match that America !!

How dare you?
Its one thing taking a pride in your racists but you really need to deliver the proof.

A British paediatrician had his house burned by a white trash mob because they thought that "paediatrician" was a variant of "paedophile". Match that America !!
You are an idiot who thinks racism has a skin color.

How dare you?

Wow! That's a hard one. Damn hard! You've set the standard pretty high. We Yanks may have trouble topping that, but give us time to research.

How dare you?

You are an idiot who thinks racism has a skin color.
Yeah, sorta....
racist!

Read any post by guno, bobomengele, PB&J, Illiteracy77, or asslickius.

Are they American ?

Are they American ?

I don't want to admit they might be.

There probably are other such stupid people in other countries. The far right all over the world is full of mindless morons who think they can move up society's ladder by bring others down.

How dare you?

WOW! Bigots that can't spell. Frightening combination!

There probably are other such stupid people in other countries. The far right all over the world is full of mindless morons who think they can move up society's ladder by bring others down.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="frigidweirdo, post: 14320338, member: 47831"

Read that article carefully. It is from a Right Wing publication but the examples of stupid racism involve Left Wing organizations and individuals. Typical Liberals, too worried about racial sensitivity to be concerned with the facts.

You can find stuff to top that on this site with ease. Go look at any of the known white american racists posts.

Says the guy that almost popped a blood vessel in his head because I mentioned I had a Korean girlfriend in my past. :laugh:

Are they American ?
I'm African American. Does that count?

Forum List

Back