British Racists are the thickest in the World.

4093-1462468861-defce60e0dc9fd2a4244d84a7a7090bb.jpg

This stupid cow is complaining about today being "Poland Day" - an obvious affront to any proud Briton.

However "Poland Day" is actually "Polling day" as Britain goes to the polls in local and national elections.

I challenge anybody to match that level of dumb.

Read any post by guno, bobomengele, PB&J, Illiteracy77, or asslickius.
Are they American ?
I'm African American. Does that count?

This stupid cow is complaining about today being "Poland Day" - an obvious affront to any proud Briton.

However "Poland Day" is actually "Polling day" as Britain goes to the polls in local and national elections.

You can find stuff to top that on this site with ease. Go look at any of the known white american racists posts.
You really need to show firm evidence. My observations are that American racists are far more literate than their British counterparts.

Are they American ?

You can find stuff to top that on this site with ease. Go look at any of the known white american racists posts.
You really need to show firm evidence. My observations are that American racists are far more literate than their British counterparts.

You haven't shown firm evidence, and doing so would be extremely difficult.

Are they American ?

Time for BLACK guilt

Are they American ?

Time for BLACK guilt
Fraid so. You have probably had it too easy.

Forum List

Back