Britain's “No Go Zones”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
U.K. civilian patrols monitor neighborhoods for Muslim extremists - YouTube

far-right-group-distributes-anti-muslim-leaflets-east-london-300789

Seems maybe the FoxNews contributor wasn't all that far off the mark. Why should a group form to do this if there wasn't such a part of london where Muslims patrol to enforce their Sharia laws?

This is not the first – nor shall it be the last – of such anti-Sharia activities throughout Europe. They are finally awakening to the threat this presents to their societies.

Bigotry? Higher average crime rates due to social status and poverty (I live in DC and we have neighborhood watches too)?

Do you have any actual supporting evidence that these places are actually "No Go Zones" beyond pure conjecture?

It's good to see the rise of groups like Britain First and the English Defense League forming. If Britain survives it will be because of patriots like these people.

Bigotry? Higher average crime rates due to social status and poverty (I live in DC and we have neighborhood watches too)?

Do you have any actual supporting evidence that these places are actually "No Go Zones" beyond pure conjecture?

Bigotry? Yes!

Islamists are the biggest bigots on God's green earth.

It's good to see the rise of groups like Britain First and the English Defense League forming. If Britain survives it will be because of patriots like these people.

Indeed kind of like how the NINA groups saved the United States from that awful wave of Irish immigrants... er wait.

Yeah, that was an age of assimilation. there was not multiculturalism then.

Europe is more than welcome to follow the assimilation route. Rigid European ethnic and state identities have rather hindered that option though.
Sure, like French president Sarkozy, whose parents were Hungarian and Greek-Jewish.

Multiculturalism is an admission of liberal failure. Look at Europe ffs!

A tiny right wing group go 'on patrol' is evidence Fox news is right?

Bullshit.

Sure, like French president Sarkozy, whose parents were Hungarian and Greek-Jewish.

Multiculturalism is an admission of liberal failure. Look at Europe ffs!

And French failure to be able to extend the definition of what is and can be considered French beyond the white Christian model to the point where even third generation French speaking North Africans are still not considered French by a significant portion of the population and thus face discrimination. Its the same types of identity rigidities that ignited the Negritude movement among its African and black populations and caused them to lose their west African colonies, and the same attitude that ended up costing them Algeria as well.

Seems maybe the FoxNews contributor wasn't all that far off the mark. Why should a group form to do this if there wasn't such a part of london where Muslims patrol to enforce their Sharia laws?

Fox news is likely being taken to court by France

Paris mayor I m suing Fox News over false report on Muslim no-go zones World news The Guardian

I gave who I assume was you this link on another site just a few days ago about the misinformation
Misinformed expert or misinformation network openDemocracy

and as far as Cameron's response

The Fox News commentator who said the British city of Birmingham was a no-go zone for non-Muslims is a “complete idiot”, the prime minister, David Cameron, has said.

“When I heard this, frankly, I choked on my porridge and I thought it must be April Fools’ day,” Cameron said. “This guy’s clearly a complete idiot.”

Fox News man is idiot for Birmingham Muslim comments David Cameron Media The Guardian

Last edited:

Bigotry? Yes!

I second that!

Those who belong to militant Islam are not only bigots but also racists, sexist, homophobes and genocidal murderers.

Charming!

Bigotry? Yes!

I second that!

Those who belong to militant Islam are not only bigots but also racists, sexist, homophobes and genocidal murderers.

Charming!
And they receive nothing but support from all the lock- step leftists who make insincere claims that they are against all that.

How about first hand experience by someone who lives in the UK and has seen these areas. It got so bad that the local council slapped a compulsory purchase order on one section of the inner city area because of the trouble people were having getting to shops. Now the area is being redeveloped and the muslims cant afford the prices.

If these 'no go zones' exist tell us where they are. Where are they located, city, region etc. What documentation is there which states they are 'no go zones' and specifies what the role of the police is in and around the area.
Otherwise quit spreading rumors.

they have no go zones, we have no go zones. what is the big whoop over all this. Seriously

Pre-European Union, when Britain was allowed to control immigration, I felt safe walking in any part of London at any hour of day or night.

But that was then......

UKIP does hold some valid points of view.

This is not the first – nor shall it be the last – of such anti-Sharia activities throughout Europe. They are finally awakening to the threat this presents to their societies.
No different to the KKK forming to protect the white women I suppose.
\There must have been a problem there if they went to all that trouble...right?

Yeah, that was an age of assimilation. there was not multiculturalism then.

Europe is more than welcome to follow the assimilation route. Rigid European ethnic and state identities have rather hindered that option though.
There are a lots of complaints of European governments, but certainly one of them isn't that they are rigid on ethnic matters.

It is the breakdown of ethnic homogeneity through mass immigration which has eroded social capital in our societies, not the other way around.

Forum List

Back