Briki

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Greek Coffee Pot - Briki - Stainless Steel - 1 pc.

I have a new toy. I haven't used it yet because I am waiting on a demitasse cup in a contraption similar the ones used during the furniture empire. Because Etsy.
It's in this style but not as expensive as this.

This is going to be awesome.

I hope.

Let us know how it works out. I am always in the market for a new way to brew coffee. I have 5 different coffee makers now. All make delicious coffee in different ways.

Yumm, I can taste the baklava! And I'm a total fool for anything Swarovski!

I got this one along with a Turkish long handled ibrik from some Egyptian friends who had a little import shop in Seattle. Don't know its origin. I used to trot out my fortune teller act and read people's coffee grounds at parties. It was fun for all.

1650027521112.jpeg

Let us know how it works out. I am always in the market for a new way to brew coffee. I have 5 different coffee makers now. All make delicious coffee in different ways.
So, what do you have? In this next chapter, I'm making it a point to enjoy caffeine in the morning rather than trying to get enough in my system to protect the rest of human kind.

Yumm, I can taste the baklava! And I'm a total fool for anything Swarovski!

I got this one along with a Turkish long handled ibrik from some Egyptian friends who had a little import shop in Seattle. Don't know its origin. I used to trot out my fortune teller act and read people's coffee grounds at parties. It was fun for all.

View attachment 630939
What is that? How does it work? Its beautiful.

So, what do you have? In this next chapter, I'm making it a point to enjoy caffeine in the morning rather than trying to get enough in my system to protect the rest of human kind.

I have the basic drip coffee maker for most days. I have a big percolator coffee pot for camping. I have a Moka pot and a French Coffee press for times I want the best flavor but need less volume. And I have a glass pot designed for making cold brew coffee. And I keep a couple of bags of different beans in the freezer for use with them.

I have the basic drip coffee maker for most days. I have a big percolator coffee pot for camping. I have a Moka pot and a French Coffee press for times I want the best flavor but need less volume. And I have a glass pot designed for making cold brew coffee. And I keep a couple of bags of different beans in the freezer for use with them.
I'm over at Amazon looking at a Moka pot. I like cold brew.

Forum List

Back