Brietbart to vette Obama even in death.Love Song to Alinsky

I see, ok. well to me it was new. in any event my interest in this is beyond that, the point being why it wasn't discovered or, uncovered in 2008...

It was. The MSM buried it, just like they brushed off Ayers as a nice old professor who was *cough* blowing up buildings not to hurt anyone but just to protest the war.

Axelrod really controlled the message via media. They were all working together on this.

I only only found out about Frank Marshall Davis a card carrying Communist bisexual and self admitted pedophile in the Telegraph UK.

He was Obama's mentor for heavens sake.

Here's just one blog article. I had all this data up at Hannity forums at the time.

No one was touching it in the media.

Obama, his Mentor Saul Alinsky, and the relationship between "community Organizer" and Marxism :: Political News and commentaries :: Hyscience

This is just one of many in 2008 on the net.

And I knew about Hillary's thesis on Alinsky as well. But they kept it buried.

ETA: regarding Alinsky, Bill and Bernie it's not that I was a whiz kid on this. I used to be a major left winger. Bernie is one that gives me cold chills. She was the one that headed the Weatherman and she was the one who pushed them to violence.

You should push this, it worked so well in 2008.

Obama's flesh and blood this time. No one is going to be running against a mirage of "Hope and Change".

He will be properly vetted this time. It's a promise.

ETA: the MSM kept this off the front pages. It was buried. Only on blogs and political forums did you have any real discussion about Obama's real history.

Last edited:
Obama was actually on the poster as being a panelist for discussing his hero with other "progressive aka commies". The play is really called "Love Song to Alinsky".

And Alinsky talks about being the first occupier – shutting down the O’Hare Airport by occupying all the toilet stalls, using chewing gum to “tie up the city, stop all traffic, and the shopping, in the Loop, and let everyone at City Hall know attention must be paid, and maybe we should talk about it.” As Alinsky says, “Students of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your juicy fruit.”

The play finishes with Alinsky announcing he’d rather go to Hell than Heaven. Why? “More comfortable there. You see, all my life I’ve been with the Have-Nots: here you’re a Have-Not if you’re short of money, there you’re a Have-Not if you’re short of virtue. I’d be asking more questions, organizing them. They’re my kind of people – Hell would be Heaven for me.”

That’s The Love Song of Saul Alinsky. It’s radical leftist stuff, and it revels in its radical leftism.

And that’s Barack Obama, our president, on the poster.

This is who Barack Obama was. This was before Barack Obama ran for Congress in 2000—challenging former Black Panther Bobby L. Rush from the left in a daring but unsuccessful bid.

ETA: forgot link sorries The Vetting, Part I: Barack's Love Song To Alinsky

Have you read "Rules for Radicals"?

Of course. To a young leftie it was compulsory reading. :lol: And yes, I've read Prairie Fire as well.

Do you think Alinsky was wrong to organize poor blacks for better jobs, housing or other opportunities?

It was. The MSM buried it, just like they brushed off Ayers as a nice old professor who was *cough* blowing up buildings not to hurt anyone but just to protest the war.

Axelrod really controlled the message via media. They were all working together on this.

I only only found out about Frank Marshall Davis a card carrying Communist bisexual and self admitted pedophile in the Telegraph UK.

He was Obama's mentor for heavens sake.

Here's just one blog article. I had all this data up at Hannity forums at the time.

No one was touching it in the media.

Obama, his Mentor Saul Alinsky, and the relationship between "community Organizer" and Marxism :: Political News and commentaries :: Hyscience

This is just one of many in 2008 on the net.

And I knew about Hillary's thesis on Alinsky as well. But they kept it buried.

ETA: regarding Alinsky, Bill and Bernie it's not that I was a whiz kid on this. I used to be a major left winger. Bernie is one that gives me cold chills. She was the one that headed the Weatherman and she was the one who pushed them to violence.

Obama's flesh and blood this time. No one is going to be running against a mirage of "Hope and Change".

Go ahead, vet away. Obama will still win reelection with ease. Plenty of Republican organizations use the rules for radicals as a primer, are they "communists"?

Have you read "Rules for Radicals"?

Of course. To a young leftie it was compulsory reading. :lol: And yes, I've read Prairie Fire as well.

Do you think Alinsky was wrong to organize poor blacks for better jobs, housing or other opportunities?

He worked with Communists to achieve that. That was his goal. His methods became extremely radicalized by others.

I was very left wing at the time. All the basics of helping others has stayed with me. Not government control, but a hand up.

It's when everyone started going for full scale revolution I bailed. You had Billy and Bernie blowing shit up all over the place (or trying to).

Rioting in Chicago. Days of Rage was insane. On the west coast you had Karenga's crew offing Panthers.

It got nuts.

Go ahead, vet away. Obama will still win reelection with ease. Plenty of Republican organizations use the rules for radicals as a primer, are they "communists"?

It's not just Alinsky. By no means.

Dog chasing its tail. 98% of the public doesn't know and/or doesn't give a crap about Alinsky. What these guys have right now is a poster of some play that celebrated Alinsky at which Obama was a forum participant. Okay guys, knock yourselves out. With a decent GOP candidate this would have been even LESS important.

Do they have something of value or not?

Oh my, Tiny's checking under the bed for those pesky commies. And laying up a supply of aluminium foil for the proper head gear.

You, on the other hand, embrace communism. Right, Old Rocks in the Head?

Dog chasing its tail. 98% of the public doesn't know and/or doesn't give a crap about Alinsky. What these guys have right now is a poster of some play that celebrated Alinsky at which Obama was a forum participant. Okay guys, knock yourselves out. With a decent GOP candidate this would have been even LESS important.

Tip to Republicans who want to defeat Obama in 2012

Don't rehash all the "scandals" that nobody cared about in 2008. They may still get a rise out of the extreme right, but the rest of the country gives a collective yawn

Alinsky
Ayers
Rev Wright
Birth Certificate
Soros

Glenn Beck may get fired up and tell you it is important.......but it is not

Don't rehash all the "scandals" that nobody cared about in 2008. They may still get a rise out of the extreme right, but the rest of the country gives a collective yawn

Alinsky
Ayers
Rev Wright
Birth Certificate
Soros

Nothing is important to Despot Totalitarian Rule, except Control and Censorship. Whom are you trying to kid? There is no truth in your Platform, other than the dark end. The Shit end of the stick for Anyone that falls out of favor, and everyone in between. You are peddling a Fantasy, with nothing but false premise and promise.

He worked with Communists to achieve that. That was his goal. His methods became extremely radicalized by others.

I was very left wing at the time. All the basics of helping others has stayed with me. Not government control, but a hand up.

It's when everyone started going for full scale revolution I bailed. You had Billy and Bernie blowing shit up all over the place (or trying to).

Rioting in Chicago. Days of Rage was insane. On the west coast you had Karenga's crew offing Panthers.

It got nuts.
They used the race card to recruit foot soldiers. Alinsky is a commie, as is anyone who follows his lies.

Alinsky
Ayers
Rev Wright
Birth Certificate
Soros

It is important whether the public knows it or not. That list of idiots are the idiot in charge's real friends. Of course you support them don't you?

The President went to see a play? Oh the humanity, how did the mainstream media miss this!

On a related note, I hear told that Mr. Romney once went to see Guys and Dolls.

In a letter to the editor of the Boston Globe, Alinsky’s son praised Obama for stirring up the masses at the 2008 Democratic National Convention “Saul Alinsky style,” saying, “Obama learned his lesson well.” The letter, signed L. David Alinsky, closed with, “I am proud to see that my father’s model for organizing is being applied successfully.”
Obama Funded Alinsky Cadre School | Fellowship of the Minds

LOL. All you fruitcakes sitting around an ouija board, saying 'tell us Andrew, tell us where the video is at". The guy had nothing. Nothing but a bad heart he did not take care of. So he croaked. Let his comments concerning Ted Kennedy's death have the proper karma.
He had more than whats her name, the former house speaker, does about Newt. Obamaturd was and is backed by commies, can't deny it. But lefties all ways deny the truth and embrace lies, like obamaturd.

Alinsky
Ayers
Rev Wright
Birth Certificate
Soros

Nothing is important to Despot Totalitarian Rule, except Control and Censorship. Whom are you trying to kid? There is no truth in your Platform, other than the dark end. The Shit end of the stick for Anyone that falls out of favor, and everyone in between. You are peddling a Fantasy, with nothing but false premise and promise.

How did it work out for you last time? The public gave a collective yawn.

The Rightwing boogeymen, derided by Glenn Beck types are not impressive to the voting public.

If you think you can still bring down Obama with the same nonsense....by all means go at it

Alinsky
Ayers
Rev Wright
Birth Certificate
Soros

The Rightwing boogeymen, derided by Glenn Beck types are not impressive to the voting public.

If you think you can still bring down Obama with the same nonsense....by all means go at it

You know what, To stand up for Unalienable Right's, Life Liberty, The Defense of the Concept of Private Property, The Pursuit of Happiness, Justice for All, is an Honor. If it bores you, so be it. You are already bought and paid for. When you wake up to that, know then, that you will be welcome, until then, enjoy your sleep.:):):)

You know what, To stand up for Unalienable Right's, Life Liberty, The Defense of the Concept of Private Property, The Pursuit of Happiness, Justice for All, is an Honor. If it bores you, so be it. You are already bought and paid for. When you wake up to that, know then, that you will be welcome, until then, enjoy your sleep.:):):)

What you just posted has nothing to do with what we were talking about.....but it does make me want to stand up and salute the flag

Forum List

Back