Bridges not Walls!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
17457637_10154597966519926_8649007331657226554_n.jpg

Right lefties!? Bridges eh!?

Some Brits with common sense are starting to see that being duped by immigrants needs to be stopped. London is so segmented as to be unlivable. Need to stop the leftist thinking and slogans, and start becoming British again...

Some Brits with common sense are starting to see that being duped by immigrants needs to be stopped. London is so segmented as to be unlivable. Need to stop the leftist thinking and slogans, and start becoming British again...
Indeed and I know several British but the insane are running the country and England will fall before the sane take back their country. The laws in place to stop ANY speech criticizing Islam or the invasion of their country
The killer of people in London this week was born and grew-up in England.
A wall around Britain would have made no difference.

The sack of shit didn't belong in England to begin with. He didn't belong in Europe AT ALL.

Unless his radicalization was influenced by immigrants.
It will be interesting to find out who the other 8 that were arrested are.

with both houses of Congress in his back pocket, and a failed attempt to pass a cornerstone promise of his campaign platform, his big beatuiful wall ain't lookin' as tall and long as it once did.

if fact, it could be a wet dream too if that stupid shit continues to piss off the "establishment republitards"

I don't understand the mentality of ruining your country and putting your citizens in danger so that cvnts like Nancy Pelosi think you're cool.

I don't understand the mentality of ruining your country and putting your citizens in danger so that cvnts like Nancy Pelosi think you're cool.
Its brainwashing. Control the media and education systems and you control the people's thinking.Why else do you think they make laws intended to silence people who speak out.

A total of 9 have now been arrested. Thousands of documents found, etc.

with both houses of Congress in his back pocket, and a failed attempt to pass a cornerstone promise of his campaign platform, his big beatuiful wall ain't lookin' as tall and long as it once did.

if fact, it could be a wet dream too if that stupid shit continues to piss off the "establishment republitards"
If the republicans want to keep government in healthcare. I say keep obamacare let it fail, and let Americans know that not one republican voted for it.

He lived 4 yrs in Saudi Arabia......PM declared his terrorism not to be islamic,,,,,,,,,sleep awhile more......

Indeed and I know several British but the insane are running the country and England will fall before the sane take back their country. The laws in place to stop ANY speech criticizing Islam or the invasion of their country

The sack of shit didn't belong in England to begin with. He didn't belong in Europe AT ALL.
maybe, y'all just need, "naval militia" laws.

He lived 4 yrs in Saudi Arabia......PM declared his terrorism not to be islamic,,,,,,,,,sleep awhile more......

We love the Saudi's, sell 'em military war making hardware all day long. No Don ban on their travel was there.

Forget left/right politics or Muslim/Christian beliefs .... the bottom line is what actions any particular group are taking. "Bridges not walls" is insanity when there are people about who have been brain-washed to believe their own beliefs are correct and anyone who doesn't share their beliefs should be killed ... people should only be allowed to enter another country IF they show verifiable i.d. and swear to observe the laws. Open borders results in chaos for everyone ! (EXCEPT for the human parasities who profit from the enslavement of people by various ideological / religious beliefs.)

Sent from my CosmoTab 75 using Tapatalk

If Hillary was the president she would be building a bridge that reached all the way to Saudi Arabia.

Thankfully, we aren't living that reality, but sadly Europe is an example of it.

Pffffffffffffffft. Humanity has been walking around on the planet long before this euro concept that some people could "own" a piece of it and tell otheres where they belonged. Yo don't belong in North America at all either.

Forum List

Back