Chucky Schumer: Truly A Fucking Scum Bag

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
This dumb xxxx, Schumer, needs to get a grip, stand up to the far left, and come to terms with the fact that the Democrats lost the presidential election and is the minority party in both the House and Senate. It is like Schumer and Harry Reid had a conversation in which Harry told Chucky, "I am retiring, Chucky, so you are going to have to be the shit-bag sleaze-baron from now on."

There is no better pick than Gorsuch, and he will not tip the balance since he is replacing Scalia. So picking a fight now is silly. Thus, one must assume that Chucky is doing this to force our hand at effecting the nuclear option. Why? I guess that Fucky wants the nuclear option in place in anticipation of becoming the majority party one day. But even this does not make sense, unless he can ensure that Ginsburg and Breyer survive the Trump administration.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited by a moderator:
This dumb cvnt, Schumer, needs to get a grip, stand up to the far left, and come to terms with the fact that the Democrats lost the presidential election and is the minority party in both the House and Senate. It is like Schumer and Harry Reid had a conversation in which Harry told Chucky, "I am retiring, Chucky, so you are going to have to be the shit-bag sleaze-baron from now on."

There is no better pick than Gorsuch, and he will not tip the balance since he is replacing Scalia. So picking a fight now is silly. Thus, one must assume that Chucky is doing this to force our hand at effecting the nuclear option. Why? I guess that Fucky wants the nuclear option in place in anticipation of becoming the majority party one day. But even this does not make sense, unless he can ensure that Ginsburg and Breyer survive the Trump administration.

On behalf of my hero Chuck, kiss both our ass and have a great weekend while at it.:dance:

This dumb cvnt, Schumer, needs to get a grip, stand up to the far left, and come to terms with the fact that the Democrats lost the presidential election and is the minority party in both the House and Senate. It is like Schumer and Harry Reid had a conversation in which Harry told Chucky, "I am retiring, Chucky, so you are going to have to be the shit-bag sleaze-baron from now on."

It takes one to know one and to deal with one The best pick was when ah's turned down Obamas choice

New Topics

Forum List

Back