Brian Williams.....removed for reporting fake news, complains about fake news....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
You can't make this crap up.....

Tall Tale Anchor Brian Williams: ‘Fake News Played A Role In This Election’ [VIDEO]

MSNBC’s Brian Williams, who lost his job after reports surfaced that he fabricated his stories, said “fake news played a role” in the election of Donald Trump Wednesday.

On his show “The 11th Hour with Brian Williams,” the anchor warned his audience about the dangers of “fake news” and said it helped Trump win the election against Hillary Clinton

Read more: Tall Tale Anchor Brian Williams: ‘Fake News Played A Role In This Election’ [VIDEO]

I remember pulling Brian out of his burning chopper, while under intense fire.

If fake news is really out there, I am not surprised. Whether it is or isn't though, at the end of the day, people are going to go with whatever story it is that they want to go with. It doesn't have to be true.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Maybe people should just be glad when other people think that they are worth lying about because it only means that you have gotten the attention of whoever does the lying. Their lying about you means that they know that you exist at least. I know that it sounds screwed up, but sometimes a "hater" might end up being more loyal to you than a person who claims to be a fain of you. I guess that the point that I am trying to make here is that its nice to know that you have not been forgotten about. :) :) :)

brian williams loretta.jpg

They have made up the *fake news* hysteria to hide the fact that they are engaged in creating *fake news* and have been for some time.

OP once stepped in dog shit then has the nerve to complain about the smell of dog shit

Forum List

Back