Brexit Dividend - Uk to supply chicken to Mongolian KFCs

Nonsense, if the UK had remained in the EU it would have had to accommodate large influxes of immigrants from North Africa and the ME. Even if the UK didn't admit them directly, because of free travel within the EU it would not have been able to refuse them entry. It would have lost control of its own borders, its own immigration policy.
Simply not true but I am interested that someone who claims not to be a Trumpee is going with the propaganda of his followers.

Last edited:
Shrinkflation has really hit the quality of a KFC meal. The "family size" potatoes and gravy are now like enough for two people. All their sides have gotten tiny.

Simply not true but I am interested that someone who claims not to be a Trumpee is going with the propaganda of his followers.
OH dear. Just for any more idiots who have got their heads stuck with propaganda, the UK had no obligation to the EU to take Refugees

European leaders can't "force" the UK to take a quota of refugees from elsewhere in the EU, or anywhere else for that matter.

The reported EU proposal to relocate 120,000 asylum seekers from countries like Hungary, Greece and Italy appears to be on top of a plan first floated in May this year, which sought to distribute 40,000 people among other member states. This explains the reference to 160,000 by the Express.

Such a scheme might compel most member states to accept more asylum seekers, but the UK is an exception. We have what's often referred to as an opt-out, although strictly speaking what happens is that EU laws on the likes of asylum and border control don't apply to the UK unless we choose to opt in.

You can disagree with it all you want or keep on saying it is not true but you are only showing me you are people who are not interested in the truth and you would rather hold on to your false little bit of propaganda.

And yet another instances of the same fucking thread that this cretin has already started a couple dozens time before.

I may have been critical in the past but the news of this deal has left me with egg on my face.

Make no mistake this is a game changer for our post brexit economy.

The Colonel will be smiling tonight. There are no less than 11 KFCs in Mongolia and we have cornered their chicken market.

A bold and ambitious country would also be looking to conquer their gravy needs as well.

WATCH THIS SPACE !!

Nonsense, if the UK had remained in the EU it would have had to accommodate large influxes of immigrants from North Africa and the ME. Even if the UK didn't admit them directly, because of free travel within the EU it would not have been able to refuse them entry. It would have lost control of its own borders, its own immigration policy.
We dont control our borders. There is a clear route into britain through the Republic of Ireland.
You are aware that the border is unmanned ?

Shrinkflation has really hit the quality of a KFC meal. The "family size" potatoes and gravy are now like enough for two people. All their sides have gotten tiny.
The US KFC is miles ahead of the UK version. I remember visiting back in 95 and trying Chicken Pot Pie. It was amazing.
We still havent had ut here. They gave us that wretched popcorn chicken though.

OH dear. Just for any more idiots who have got their heads stuck with propaganda, the UK had no obligation to the EU to take Refugees

You can disagree with it all you want or keep on saying it is not true but you are only showing me you are people who are not interested in the truth and you would rather hold on to your false little bit of propaganda.
Its amazing how many experts in the UK live in the States.

Now that the UK has left the EU, that is an issue that can be dealt with locally.
Fuck me you are so ignorant. We signed up to a treaty that guarantees it. We agreed for it to be that way.

Its the only way to preserve the GFA.

It cannot be dealt with, certainly not without bloodshed.

Complex problems really defeat you dont they ? we are lucky that Prez Biden understands all of it.

Fuck me you are so ignorant. We signed up to a treaty that guarantees it. We agreed for it to be that way.

Its the only way to preserve the GFA.

It cannot be dealt with, certainly not without bloodshed.

Complex problems really defeat you dont they ? we are lucky that Prez Biden understands all of it.
Nonsense. The Good Friday agreement will not fall if Britian refuses to accept illegal aliens from Ireland. You've got to try to control those blood drenched fantasies of yours.

Nonsense. The Good Friday agreement will not fall if Britian refuses to accept illegal aliens from Ireland. You've got to try to control those blood drenched fantasies of yours.
The GFA is a guarantee of no border on the island of Ireland. That is the issue that brought down Teresa Mays govt.
Johnson claimed he had a solution and got elected on it.
He lied and just kicked the can down the road.
Its a mess. Brexit is incompatible with the GFA and should never have been put to a vote.
And there is no la#w stopping people crossing into the North. So they are not illegal.
Truss is fucked. she has no way out of this mess.

The GFA is a guarantee of no border on the island of Ireland. That is the issue that brought down Teresa Mays govt.
Johnson claimed he had a solution and got elected on it.
He lied and just kicked the can down the road.
Its a mess. Brexit is incompatible with the GFA and should never have been put to a vote.
And there is no la#w stopping people crossing into the North. So they are not illegal.
Truss is fucked. she has no way out of this mess.
Again, the GFA will not fall if Britain refuses to accept the immigrants for North Africa and the ME. You may find it satisfying to see British and Irish killing each other, but calmer heads will prevail and they will be kept from migrating to Britain without impairing the ability of Irish to do so.

Again, the GFA will not fall if Britain refuses to accept the immigrants for North Africa and the ME. You may find it satisfying to see British and Irish killing each other, but calmer heads will prevail and they will be kept from migrating to Britain without impairing the ability of Irish to do so.
Well it would be great if that came to pass.
But the only way you can do that is by pitting up border posts all along the border.
That breaks the GFA.
No way will that be accepted by sinn Fein or their violent friends.
And nor should it be.
They will have been ;ied to again by the british.
It will be the last agreement broken in our lifetimr and people will die.

You talk of cooler heads but there is no history of that in Ulster. Who are these people.

Well it would be great if that came to pass.
But the only way you can do that is by pitting up border posts all along the border.
That breaks the GFA.
No way will that be accepted by sinn Fein or their violent friends.
And nor should it be.
They will have been ;ied to again by the british.
It will be the last agreement broken in our lifetimr and people will die.

You talk of cooler heads but there is no history of that in Ulster. Who are these people.
I get it. You would rather see civil war than allow Britian to have its own immigration policies, and perhaps there are enough fanatics like you to start a war over this, but I doubt it.

I get it. You would rather see civil war than allow Britian to have its own immigration policies, and perhaps there are enough fanatics like you to start a war over this, but I doubt it.
Your ignorance precludes you from saying anything of value.Mrs Truuss would welcome you into her team.

• Funny
Reactions: xyz
KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell are the same company. Apparently there are Pizza Huts in Mongolia as well. Maybe not the last, as it's less common.

In some places these are close together. I saw one in California that had all 3 in a small building.

KFC is really the worst, the frozen salads taste pretty bad. Not that the others can't be bad, there are a few differences in locations.

Your ignorance precludes you from saying anything of value.Mrs Truuss would welcome you into her team.
And there you go; you are so deeply immersed in partisan politics that it is impossible for you to look at any issue objectively. A true fanatic.

KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell are the same company. Apparently there are Pizza Huts in Mongolia as well. Maybe not the last, as it's less common.

In some places these are close together. I saw one in California that had all 3 in a small building.

KFC is really the worst, the frozen salads taste pretty bad. Not that the others can't be bad, there are a few differences in locations.
Frozen salad sounds like something that would be on the space shuttle.

And there you go; you are so deeply immersed in partisan politics that it is impossible for you to look at any issue objectively. A true fanatic.
Look, you have been spouting nonsense all day. Take a minute and study up on the subject. Then we can discuss it.
Nothing has really changed in 6 years because brexit is based on a pack of lies.

Look, you have been spouting nonsense all day. Take a minute and study up on the subject. Then we can discuss it.
Nothing has really changed in 6 years because brexit is based on a pack of lies.
That's the point though. You can't discuss anything objectively because you are so immersed in partisan politics you can't see anything through your own eyes.

Forum List

Back