Breitbart, Fox and Their Rush To Judgement

I edited my post with Becks remarks. Beck says Obama has a deep seated hatred of white people. He calls the President a racist.

Beck is speaking out of his bias against the President and offering no evidence for his claim.

This is the guy you respect.
So, was it Beck who sat in the pews of a known racist church, listening to a fully proven racist preacher spew racial hatred for over twenty friggin' years?

Why no it wasn't. That was Barack HUSSEIN Obama. THIS is the guy YOU respect.:cuckoo:

Christ, Oprah left the church after realizing what Wright was all about. Obama sure didn't!

Last edited:
That's right. I respect the President and I don't consider him racist. I don't consider Reverend Wright a racist either.

Last edited:
I edited my post with Becks remarks. Beck says Obama has a deep seated hatred of white people. He calls the President a racist.

He's speaking out of his own bias toward the President and offering no evidence for his claim.

So Beck calling Obama a racist makes him a racist?
But you calling Beck a racist doesn't make you a racist?
How do you square those two thing?

And do you condone taking several of Beck's comments out of context and editing them together and calling that a racist screed? Question asked for the third time now.

I would really like to see these questions answered.

Okay, this has gotten too stupid even for me. I concede that my questions shall go unanswered and will move on.

Good try all you who are at least tyring to put all this into proper perspective.

Ya'll have a great night. :)

That's right. I respect the President and I don't consider him racist. I don't consider Reverend Wright a racist either.

nah...........not a racist bone in his body...................

although half of America's radar went up a year ago when he came out with this classic..............

Obamapnaltation.jpg

and kinda funny. His poll numbers started falling like a stone in water right afterwards!!

ps...........anybody who doesnt consider Wright a racist, I got some nice bags of dogg doo Im selling for only $1,000.......no smell either!!! Shoot me a PM

Last edited:
Well then, you obviously don't know what a racist is. But go ahead and play that race card to your hearts content......Just stay away from Vegas. Otherwise, it's quite obvious you'll come home broke and beaten.

nah...........not a racist bone in his body...................

although half of America's radar went up a year ago when he came out with this classic..............

Obamapnaltation.jpg

and kinda funny. His poll numbers started falling like a stone in water right afterwards!!

ps...........anybody who doesnt consider Wright a racist, I got some nice bags of dogg doo Im selling for only $1,000.......no smell either!!! Shoot me a PM
Skook!...what up brother?

Funny shit, eh?

:lol:

There is no evidence that the President is racist. He doesn't have a 'deep seated hatred for white people'.

Still no proof of a FOX "bogus" story regarding Sharrod????

It would appear, minus the very brief mention of the initial Sharrod video by O'Reilly, that Fox News did not cover the story until after Sharrod resigned - with Mrs. Sharrod proclaiming she did so under immense pressure from the White House.

That's a very legit news story.

Even the mention of the story on the Fox News website makes mention that the intial clip was a partial clip - and that the intent of Mrs. Sharrod's comments were unclear.

What does appear clear is that Fox News has once again been on the outset of a developing news story - outmatching the hapless mainstream media.

To those who continue to assert Fox News did a "bogus" report on the Sharrod story - please provide specific proof. And don't attempt to utilize the Maddow revisionism of the story - for Maddow, while crying out against the initial "edited" clip of Mrs. Sharrod, then proceeds to offer up even further edited clips of Mrs. Sharrod in an attempt to portray her commentary in the most positive light possible. Maddow's attempt was almost as laughable as Olberamann's rant on the same subject...

Sherrod: I'm a Victim of Breitbart, Fox 'Racism'

Sherrod: I'm a Victim of Breitbart, Fox 'Racism' | Media Matters for America

And with this she moves from being sympathetic to being a hack. Does that make Breitbart right about her?

Here's an example of Glenn Becks racist screed.
YouTube - Glenn Beck's Hate Speech, Brought To You By...

What did he say that was racist? Please quote the exact phrase that you see as racist.

And wouldn't you think after all the bruhaha over Ms. Sherrod's comments taken out of their full context, that it would be more honest to put Beck's comments into their full context instead of cherry picking snippets and editing them together in an attempt to smear him? I thought you were opposed to that sort of thing.

Wow. You can't even see that. I'm stunned. He says that Obama has a deep seated hatred of white people. He calls Obama a racist.

Please explain how that makes him a racist. Is it because he accuses someone else of being racist? Because if it is I can point to a lot of racists, or is it only racist if you accuse a black person of racism?

Beck is speaking out of his bias against the President and offering no evidence for his claim.

I personally think Beck is a whacked out conspiracy nut, and I do not respect whacked out nuts of any kind. Regardless, I do not think he is a racist.

What did he say that was racist? Please quote the exact phrase that you see as racist.

And wouldn't you think after all the bruhaha over Ms. Sherrod's comments taken out of their full context, that it would be more honest to put Beck's comments into their full context instead of cherry picking snippets and editing them together in an attempt to smear him? I thought you were opposed to that sort of thing.

Wow. You can't even see that. I'm stunned. He says that Obama has a deep seated hatred of white people. He calls Obama a racist.

Please explain how that makes him a racist. Is it because he accuses someone else of being racist? Because if it is I can point to a lot of racists, or is it only racist if you accuse a black person of racism?

Beck accuses the President of having a 'deep seated hatred of white people'. That in itself is a bigoted remark. Glenn Beck is the news guy you respect?

Last edited:

Beck accuses the President of having a 'deep seated hatred of white people'. That in itself is a bigoted remark. Glenn Beck is the news guy you respect?

No it is not, it is a statement of opinion, like your statement the Beck is a racist is an opinion. I personally think Beck just doesn't get Obama, he has a deep seated hatred of anyone who challenges him, regardless of their skin color. Does that make me racist also?

So, by that logic, my stating that Hitler held a deep seated hatred of jews would be considered a bigoted remark, eh?

Interesting.

Why are you guys harping on WHEN fox ran the story...Who cares when....its WHY they ran the fake story that means everything here

Fox lied, they ran a fake story again....just like the Acorn pimp story and tried to destroy that woman's life.

I guarantee you fox will go on the attack against her too because she called them out for being exactly what they are .....racists.

This is the definition of racism. Fox lies, fox fans are idiots and look like fools here. Again, who cares when they ran the story...the point is THEY RAN A FAKE STORY AND HAVE NO CREDIBILITY...

That is the difference between MSNBC and Fox.

Schools out, Fox is shit.

LOL, so now it's a FAKE STORY that was caugh on video.

:lol::cuckoo:

Here's an example of Glenn Becks racist screed.
YouTube - Glenn Beck's Hate Speech, Brought To You By...

oh waaaa
Obama does hate white people, he didn't attend a Black liberation church for twenty years for NOTHING.
He even put down his own WHITE grandmother. how disgusting of a person do you have to be to do that.

Last edited:

oh waaaa
Obama does hate white people, he didn't attend a Black liberation church for twenty years for NOTHING.
He even put down his own WHITE grandmother. how disgusting of a person do you have to be to do that.

Leave it to you, Steph. How dumb can you be.

oh waaaa

Leave it to you, Steph. How dumb can you be.

Not as DUMB as you my dear.I don't keep my head buried in the sand.:lol:

So, by that logic, my stating that Hitler held a deep seated hatred of jews would be considered a bigoted remark, eh?

Interesting.

Beck's statement about President Obama is ignorant. He must be your kind of guy.

Forum List

Back