Breed Themselves Into Power...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
... and it's working, because it's being let to happen by ignorant, liberals with judgment distorted and clouded over with zealot style political correctness...

Latino kids now majority in state's public schools

Latino kids now majority in state's public schools

Will Kane, Chronicle Staff Writer
San Francisco Chronicle November 13, 2010 04:00 AM Copyright San Francisco Chronicle. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Latinos now make up a majority of California's public school students, cracking the 50 percent barrier for the first time in the state's history, according to data released Friday by the state Department of Education.

Almost 50.4 percent of the state's students in the 2009-10 school year identified themselves as Hispanic or Latino, up 1.36 percent from the previous year.

In comparison, 27 percent of California's 6.2 million students identified themselves as white, 9 percent as Asian and 7 percent as black. Students calling themselves Filipino, Pacific Islander, Native American or other total almost 7 percent.

This is the same 'argument' that was made in the 19th century during the predominantly southern/eastern European immigration period. They were predominately Catholic, and tended to have bigger families.

This was partially responsible for American Protestants abandoning their pro-choice position on abortion.

This is the same 'argument' that was made in the 19th century during the predominantly southern/eastern European immigration period. They were predominately Catholic, and tended to have bigger families.

This was partially responsible for American Protestants abandoning their pro-choice position on abortion.

Really?

I hadn't realised Babtists had "abandoned their pro-choice position on abortion?"

... and it's working, because it's being let to happen by ignorant, liberals with judgment distorted and clouded over with zealot style political correctness....

Frankly, I'm optimistic that this level of ignorance will eventually bite liberals in the ass.

Most Hispanics have very conservative values.

I don't have a problem with Latinos as long as they come here legally, they are Christians with strong families which is good, but they must learn English, and want to be Americans. But like I said… They must come here legally, and that means the boarders must be sealed.

I love it when the "anti-education" crowd calls others "ignorant". Really and truly I love it.

Even more hilarious. Christian right wingers in this country will never accept Latino Christians. Too brown. Just like the ones in Iraq. Iraq had an estimated 1.4 million Christians. The Right Wing Confederate Republican Administration IN CHARGE stood by and watched as the population was "reduced" to 300 to 400 thousand. Bye now. So long. Don't want you. Too brown. At least I guess they were "too brown". After all, what could it be? They didn't have oil? They didn't speak English?

I don't know. They look awfully white to me. I guess it was the oil after all. Yea, greed. The right wings most popular attribute.

Iraqi+Christians+Celebrate+Christmas+Baghdad+OvXhjZdp_d_l.jpg

p7_Iraq-Easter-girl1.jpg

iraq-cbn.jpg

2013320170.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Really?

I hadn't realised Babtists had "abandoned their pro-choice position on abortion?"

I'm not sure Baptists are Protestants. Protestants are those faiths that splintered off the Catholic church due to disagreements about doctrine. Baptists have been separate from the Catholic church since Christ walked the earth.

And how much of the majority is legal?

I dont care if they are the majority, i care if they are legal citizens

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I fully agree, they should be legal.
the first step to combatting that is serious punishment for those who hire illegals.

You hear everyone say this, but I see no evidence of this. On every social indicator, they come up decidedly non-conservative: out-of-wedlock births, high crime rates, high drug use, drunk driving all over, and they drop out of school at higher rates than blacks. Being a gang member with a tattoo of the Virgin Mary on your back does not make you a "conservative."

• Thanks

You hear everyone say this, but I see no evidence of this. On every social indicator, they come up decidedly non-conservative: out-of-wedlock births, high crime rates, high drug use, drunk driving all over, and they drop out of school at higher rates than blacks. Being a gang member with a tattoo of the Virgin Mary on your back does not make you a "conservative."

And this is different from whites in the bible belt in what way?

I love it when the "anti-education" crowd calls others "ignorant". Really and truly I love it.

Even more hilarious. Christian right wingers in this country will never accept Latino Christians. Too brown. Just like the ones in Iraq. Iraq had an estimated 1.4 million Christians. The Right Wing Confederate Republican Administration IN CHARGE stood by and watched as the population was "reduced" to 300 to 400 thousand. Bye now. So long. Don't want you. Too brown. At least I guess they were "too brown". After all, what could it be? They didn't have oil? They didn't speak English?

I don't know. They look awfully white to me. I guess it was the oil after all. Yea, greed. The right wings most popular attribute.

:cuckoo:You've got to love the way the stupid libs blame conservatives for this kind of shit, while making excuses for the muslim wakos that are diving out the Christians:eusa_eh:

• Thanks

California, the one state that is probably the worst off financially, due in large part if not exclusively to it's massive population of illegal aliens, and there's not a person in the state that will either admit it or address the problem.

Forum List

Back