Breed Themselves Into Power...

Unless hispanics start to put more importance in education, this country will become a third world country before most of you naive 'whites' blinkity-blink! And - the fact that they will always have one foot in their country of birth will also help it come to pass.

And - this country can't afford to wait until the 3/4 generation of hispanics to help it survive. By that time the damage will have been done.

... and it's working, because it's being let to happen by ignorant, liberals with judgment distorted and clouded over with zealot style political correctness...

Latino kids now majority in state's public schools

Will Kane, Chronicle Staff Writer
San Francisco Chronicle November 13, 2010 04:00 AM Copyright San Francisco Chronicle. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Latinos now make up a majority of California's public school students, cracking the 50 percent barrier for the first time in the state's history, according to data released Friday by the state Department of Education.

Almost 50.4 percent of the state's students in the 2009-10 school year identified themselves as Hispanic or Latino, up 1.36 percent from the previous year.

In comparison, 27 percent of California's 6.2 million students identified themselves as white, 9 percent as Asian and 7 percent as black. Students calling themselves Filipino, Pacific Islander, Native American or other total almost 7 percent.
I live in the Phoenix area with my family; the schools are OVERFLOWING with birthright and immigrant hispanic kids. I literally received a letter from the school district claiming that the reason they cannot meet state standards and the reason only 30% of the kids in this district passed the state test was because of the "non-English" speakers. Billions of dollars later spent by AZ tax payers to teach these kids English and they still can't speak English!

I love it when the "anti-education" crowd calls others "ignorant". Really and truly I love it.

Even more hilarious. Christian right wingers in this country will never accept Latino Christians. Too brown. Just like the ones in Iraq. Iraq had an estimated 1.4 million Christians. The Right Wing Confederate Republican Administration IN CHARGE stood by and watched as the population was "reduced" to 300 to 400 thousand. Bye now. So long. Don't want you. Too brown. At least I guess they were "too brown". After all, what could it be? They didn't have oil? They didn't speak English?

I don't know. They look awfully white to me. I guess it was the oil after all. Yea, greed. The right wings most popular attribute.

You are an intellectually bankrupt individual who posts bullshit and lies. Perpetuating lies as truth is a despicable trait.

Forum List

Back