Breasts

What? Ya don't like mountain climbing?

polka-dot-big-tits-asian-honey.jpg

Old bodies loose the game against gravity every time.
There's no exception to this rule.

Yeah but when that point is reached you can just hang them over your desk as a perpetual motion toy. Much more entertaining than the ones below...... :eusa_whistle:

image01.jpg

If the ladies breasts were on her back instead of in her chest, dancing would be a lot more fun!

eva-la-rue-picture-1.jpg

I like to occasionally offer crystal clear proof of the existence of God, and it is more fun when it happens in an otherwise unexpected spot.

Sorry, but fake...and so is her face now. I do however like Eva LaRue
She is so pretty, why she thought she needed all the plastic is beyond me.

I don't get people who want fake boobs. If I could I would give them some of mine.
They are always in the way.

I have a friend I met in High School. We had Biology clas together. She had more than oneperson should have in the breast department. One day she just about cried as she explained to me how she appreciated that I talked to her and not her boobs. Really left an impression on me about how to look at the person and not a part of them.

I don't get people who want fake boobs. If I could I would give them some of mine.

I have a friend I met in High School. We had Biology clas together. She had more than oneperson should have in the breast department. One day she just about cried as she explained to me how she appreciated that I talked to her and not her boobs. Really left an impression on me about how to look at the person and not a part of them.

That's cool. I noticed early on that Eva has very very nice eyes, too.

And I kinda like her smile.

But, even so, and even though I'm not a boob man in particular, I have to confess, she looks just fine in a sweater.

I have a friend I met in High School. We had Biology clas together. She had more than oneperson should have in the breast department. One day she just about cried as she explained to me how she appreciated that I talked to her and not her boobs.

I bet you got some that afternoon, right?

I have a friend I met in High School. We had Biology clas together. She had more than oneperson should have in the breast department. One day she just about cried as she explained to me how she appreciated that I talked to her and not her boobs.

I bet you got some that afternoon, right?

She had a high school sweatheart and is still married to him to this day. They live one block down from me. Good people. To answer your question, no.

Discuss in general.

We have generals with breasts?

No. I placed the post in General Discussion, so I realized that we had to stay away from specifics in our discussion....otherwise, the thread would be moved.

Actually we do have generals with breasts.

Currently, there are 57 active-duty women serving as generals or admirals, five of whom are lieutenant generals or vice admirals, the Navy's three-star rank, according to the Pentagon.

Read more: Answers.com - How many female general officers in the us military

I've never known anybody that had breasts that could talk...

Forum List

Back