Breasts

My wife's got a rather expansive chest. They're two of the main reasons why I claimed/married her. In fact, when she goes jogging, the movement in her sweater looks more like two puppies fighting in a sack than a pair of priceless, attention grabbing assets in motion

I'm not a fan of fake breasts, as I don't want a static-electric shock when 'handling' a pair of chesticles.

I'm not sure what happened there^. But I'll leave it up to you which one of those duplicates posts you want to 'thank' me for. Although I think you can award reputation points for both; not that I'd encourage such a thing, might I add.

Last edited:
You gotta hand it to Hugh Hefner. The man built an empire and fortune for himself just by publishing pictures of what was already there all along.

>

Another useless thread with no pictures.

I'm disgusted!!!

I will say they are a hell of a way to keep your ears warm in the winter though.

>>>>

( . Y . Y . )

---Total Recal

seashadow-albums-seashadow-picture3172-larrycableguy.jpg

Lord, he should apologize for talking about them dar deformed women with to many boobies, and be with the starving pygmies down there in New Guinea. Amen.

>>>>

Mr. Ryan fully embraces the bewb. Er, he embraces the idea of full bewbs. Um, he'd like them handed to him. Ah, he speaks for many as to what constitutes a pleasurable size.

NA-BJ990B_RYAN_G_20110124175453.jpg

Bewbs, both dinner and dessert.

Forum List

Back