Breasts

eva-la-rue-picture-1.jpg

I like to occasionally offer crystal clear proof of the existence of God, and it is more fun when it happens in an otherwise unexpected spot.

eva-la-rue-picture-1.jpg

I like to occasionally offer crystal clear proof of the existence of God, and it is more fun when it happens in an otherwise unexpected spot.

Sorry, but fake...and so is her face now. I do however like Eva LaRue
She is so pretty, why she thought she needed all the plastic is beyond me.

eva-la-rue-picture-1.jpg

I don't get people who want fake boobs. If I could I would give them some of mine.
They are always in the way.

eva-la-rue-picture-1.jpg

She is a babe.

And as a modern kinda guy with feminist inclinations and so forth, I must nonetheless confess that I say that with every bit of apparent chauvinist pig intent as possible.

By the way, she is entirely real.

Confirmed.

eva-la-rue-picture-1.jpg

She is a babe.

And as a modern kinda guy with feminist inclinations and so forth, I must nonetheless confess that I say that with every bit of apparent chauvinist pig intent as possible.

Confirmed.

Confirmed?

How? Is she your wife? :lol:

I will know the answer if my post gets modulated and redacted.

eva-la-rue-picture-1.jpg

She is a babe.

Confirmed.

LOL No she isn't. She always had big boobs..but let's just say they are much perkier now.
And I can tell by other pics that she has had her face done too. Sowwy..

Forum List

Back