Breaking: White House Labels The Fort Hood Massacre As Simply 'Workplace Violence'

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Outrageous. It truly is and this PC crap has got to stop. In my opinion this is a complete slap in the face to all veterans that have worn the uniform and died in it. The Obama Administration has labeled the Fort Hood Massacre as "work place violence" some 70 years to the day after Pearl Harbor Attack. Anything Muslim, anything gay, anything liberal gets a break from these enemies of our national character and traditions. The dead personel were victims of terrorism..to say less is demeaning to those left behind wounded. It also justifies keeping Muslims in our military and INTELLIGENCE. What's next, Obama's going to label the 11 September 2001 terrorist attacks as “Aerial Navigation Errors?”

Lawmakers Blast Administration For Calling Fort Hood Massacre 'Workplace Violence'
Read more: Lawmakers Blast Administration For Calling Fort Hood Massacre 'Workplace Violence' | Fox News

Last edited:
Is it possible for your racist ass to find anything less significant to get your panties in a wad about?

This is old news, but still an insult to those who died!

It was a terrorist attack PERIOD!

Seriously? You sure?

Death isn't death? It makes a difference to them which type of murder it was?

Seriously? You sure?

It matters to the soldiers who are still alive.
It matters to their families as well.... we need to be honest about it.

Hassan was a terrorist, who killed in the name of Allah.

The military needs to check itself.... they let Hassan slip thru the cracks.

Seriously? You sure?

What's the difference in action if he was a terrorist or a murderer?

Realistic.

Not fantasy platitudes. Let me know when and how it matters.

Just because USArmyRetired posted it you guys attack the substance of his post.

Yes he is a racist, but it does not change the facts of his post.

Hassan was a terrorist who killed in the name of Allah (Islam if you will).

Of course it matters! Was Hasan a nutcase like Jared Loughner or was he a terrorist who had infiltrated the military to carry out a terrorist attack?

Seriously? You sure?

Realistic.

I told you already.... the military needs to check itself. It was their PC attitude that let him kill in the name of Allah to begin with.

Hassan was not just a disgruntled employee... it was not a workplace violence case. It was an act of terrorism.

Its just a way to skirt the fact that under Big sister Napolitano we have had several terror attacks perpetrated.

Of course it matters! Was Hasan a nutcase like Jared Loughner or was he a terrorist who had infiltrated the military to carry out a terrorist attack?

Would the outcome be any different for the Victims?

No.

Realistic.

I told you already.... the military needs to check itself. It was their PC attitude that let him kill in the name of Allah to begin with.

Hassan was not just a disgruntled employee... it was not a workplace violence case. It was an act of terrorism.

Its just a way to skirt the fact that under Big sister Napolitano we have had several terror attacks perpetrated.

This is substanceless jive that makes what you're saying completely false.

Nobody's "pc attitude let him kill," that's so far gone you might need help.

Would the outcome be any different for the Victims?

No.

How do you feel about "hate crimes"?

That they'e crimes.

Look, I know what you are getting at, and I agree to a certain degree.

But the military needs to classify this as a terror attack so that they take care of what the root of the problem was. They had a terrorist in their ranks.
Their policies need to be changed.

A crime is a crime, but there are differing degrees at which they are dealt with.

This was not workplace violence incident. Its the military's PC bullshit that let Hassan do what he did.

But you are right.... the dead are still dead. That cant be changed, but dealing with this incident like he was just some guy who went nuts in "the workplace" is wrong.

If it is classified as workplace violence the PC policies that led to that violence will remain in place and that's what the government wants to do.

How do you feel about "hate crimes"?

That they'e crimes.

Look, I know what you are getting at, and I agree to a certain degree.

But the military needs to classify this as a terror attack so that they take care of what the root of the problem was. They had a terrorist in their ranks.
Their policies need to be changed.

A crime is a crime, but there are differing degrees at which they are dealt with.

This was not workplace violence incident. Its the military's PC bullshit that let Hassan do what he did.

But you are right.... the dead are still dead. That cant be changed, but dealing with this incident like he was just some guy who went nuts in "the workplace" is wrong.

Labeling it this way or that isn't going to hinder their attempts at preventing it next time.

And how would you prevent, apart from banning people from the Service based on Religion which is ludacrous in regard to the spirit of our Country......and being a good human being in general.

Forum List

Back