Breaking Update! Roy Moore Opens Up Seven Point Lead Over Doug Jones In New Poll

Jones has a 3-8 point lead. Your lying media should be banned from the country.

I find it somewhat flattering, how emotionally invested, so many board members have become; in a decision that isn't there's to make. Unlike the opinions of so many of our resident blowhards... Mine actually matters. Moore will win. So you bedwetters might just as well come to terms with that reality.

The citizens of Alabama are making a wise decision choosing American Patriot Roy Moore. It's apparent that Roy Moore is indestructible like President Trump.

Poll: Roy Moore Opens Up Seven-Point Lead over Democrat Doug Jones in Alabama Senate Race

Link to the actual poll.
Would it matter? After all... What good did it do you, that last time you got worked up into a lather over a poll?

You mean the polls showing Northam beating Gillespie that the RW loons mocked?

The citizens of Alabama are making a wise decision choosing American Patriot Roy Moore. It's apparent that Roy Moore is indestructible like President Trump.

Poll: Roy Moore Opens Up Seven-Point Lead over Democrat Doug Jones in Alabama Senate Race

Link to the actual poll.
Would it matter? After all... What good did it do you, that last time you got worked up into a lather over a poll?

You mean the polls showing Northam beating Gillespie that the RW loons mocked?
No. The other one.

I find it somewhat flattering, how emotionally invested, so many board members have become; in a decision that isn't there's to make. Unlike the opinions of so many of our resident blowhards... Mine actually matters. Moore will win. So you bedwetters might just as well come to terms with that reality.
Tell us why you support a child molester.
Actually that goes for any Trump supporter since they're the only ones that support this pervert.

Liberals are so obvious that it's cringe worthy. It's so obvious these allegations are only coming up now due to the upcoming election. They tried to do the same to Trump and ended up fucking themselves over.
Tell us why you disrespect and hate women.
Believing this child molester over 9 of his victims is pathetic bu

Link to the actual poll.
And Clinton's lead was what?
did u see Jaun Williams on the Five recently, he had already been convinced that Moore was hitting on a 14 year old girl in his 30's..yet there has been no credible evidence.

Tell us why you support a child molester.
Actually that goes for any Trump supporter since they're the only ones that support this pervert.
Show me his conviction for child molesting...

I predict Moore wins with 8-10%

The book is a fraud, and the other stories are falling apart.

Liberals are so obvious that it's cringe worthy. It's so obvious these allegations are only coming up now due to the upcoming election. They tried to do the same to Trump and ended up fucking themselves over.
Tell us why you disrespect and hate women.
Believing this child molester over 9 of his victims is pathetic bu

Really? Every single left wing institution in the country is filled with sexual predators...hollywood, journalism, the democrat party, and you have the balls to blame republicans for one vote for a guy who has allegations made against him just before an important election? Allegations that can't be proven or defended against? Every main stream left wing journalist seems to be a sexual predator, dittos their hollywood supporters and of course, the democrat party leadership.....

Get back to us after you clean and sanitize your own house......which will be never...since you actually believe it is a perk for male democrats as long as they vote to allow democrat women to kill their unborn babies....

All parts of American society, particularly on the Right, are full of sexual predators.

All parts of American society, particularly on the Right, are full of sexual predators.

No.....the institutions of the left are full of sexual predators.....they are protected by your side. On our side, when they are found they are cast out......you guys protect them, especially if they are helpful to your acquisition of power....hollywood, journalism, the democrat party...filled with sexual predators......and they have been protected and supported because they advanced your cause...

Forum List

Back