Report: Flynn's Flipping on Trump

Any day now.

BfZQCJCr.png

Presumably acting as an unregistered foreign agent for Turkey and lying to the FBI. I doubt if it has anything to do with President Trump.

Presumably acting as an unregistered foreign agent for Turkey and lying to the FBI. I doubt if it has anything to do with President Trump.

"Presumably acting as an unregistered foreign agent for Turkey"

But but but Russia :uhoh3:

It's been said before and I'll say it again: Mueller's "investigation" is a combination between the Joseph McCarthy hearings and the Salem Witch Trials. It's the proverbial "Bull in the china shop" and a lot of stuff is going to get broken.

But Donald Trump will walk through the whole thing unscathed. Just watch.

It's been said before and I'll say it again: Mueller's "investigation" is a combination between the Joseph McCarthy hearings and the Salem Witch Trials. It's the proverbial "Bull in the china shop" and a lot of stuff is going to get broken.

But who cares what you say? You could not possibly know the truth of any of that. It's just what you HOPE is true. Great, thanks for sharing.

Michael Flynn isn't going to go to jail for Donald Trump.
He's now cooperating with BobMueller.

Michael Flynn May Be Cooperating With Robert Mueller's Russia Probe: Report | HuffPost
Huffington post? Lol
You do know that any new source can pick up this story don't you. Apparently not.
One place you won't read it is on Fox News

A Split From Trump Indicates That Flynn Is Moving to Cooperate With Mueller
Fake news.
Can change lawyers because conflicts of interest or appearence of.

IMG_0590.JPG

He's already implicated in a money laundering scheme but no one expects you to know this being the dolt you are.
Trump built a Trump Tower in Panama exactly for that purpose.
Multiple countries are money laundering using Trump's hotel.
War correspondent Richard Engel had a hour special on it.
It's funny how little you Trump whores know.

9 members of Trump's campaign illegally met with Russians then lied about it when they got caught.
Ya actually think Trump didn't know about it?
Ha!
What's this fascination the Trumpies have with Russia.
I've been around awhile and I've NEVER heard any presidential campaign contacting and taking so many trips to Russia.
Have you?
I know you don't have the guts toanswer that question.

Mueller is now involved in Trump's inner circle and moving in for the killl with Jared Kushner. It's been all over the media the past 7 days.
I bet not one deplorable even knows this.

View attachment 162271

He's already implicated in a money laundering scheme but no one expects you to know this being the dolt you are.

That's quite a stretch. Even if it's some huge issue, it has nothing to do with Donald trump's presidency.

Like I said, when it's all said and done, Trump will be unscathed.

View attachment 162271

That's quite a stretch. Even if it's some huge issue, it has nothing to do with Donald trump's presidency.

Like I said, when it's all said and done, Trump will be unscathed.

Of course, if they have good evidence that Trump was obstructing justice, he will be impeached. I would say that is relevant to his presidency.

Michael Flynn isn't going to go to jail for Donald Trump.
He's now cooperating with BobMueller.

Michael Flynn May Be Cooperating With Robert Mueller's Russia Probe: Report | HuffPost
Huffington post? Lol
You do know that any new source can pick up this story don't you. Apparently not.
One place you won't read it is on Fox News

A Split From Trump Indicates That Flynn Is Moving to Cooperate With Mueller
Fake news.
Can change lawyers because conflicts of interest or appearence of.
Hilarious you calling ANYTHING fake news when all you use is the Gateway Pundit and with all the dozen times you created BREAKING news items using them.. not one has turned out to be true.

New Topics

Forum List

Back