Breaking: Trump to release secret DARPA technology to the world

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-1-24_10-18-33.png

Donald Trump is going to move forward with his plan to reveal the secrets the globalists have been hiding from the American people.
------------------------------------------------------------------

All the closed minds in the world can not fathom the technology we have but is kept from public knowledge.
Some on here will remember me mentioning how there are multiple movies out there that show technology that is from let say the 22nd century. When the media begins to show things of tech. and it only exist in the movies don't bet on it.
Take for example the iphone that is invisible on your wrist and when you tap it it shows up............Do you seriously think that technology is only in the movies.. think again.

Anyone who is familiar with DARPA and the NWO knows DARPA isn't any damn good for humanity. The intentions are sold to the public how great it is and maybe for the time being it is, but then comes the Government/Military using it all against us not for us.

DARAP is dirty.

Infowars is talking about this. That means its not real. If the world news doesnt EXLOPLODE with stories about this amazing technology in the next couple days, will you finally concede that infowars peddles bullshit stories? This story is a lie. It wont happen, and when it doesnt happen, will you admit that it didnt happen? Will you stop going to websites that spew fake news?

Breaking: Trump To Release Secret DARPA Technology To The World

View attachment 108477

Donald Trump is going to move forward with his plan to reveal the secrets the globalists have been hiding from the American people.

All the closed minds in the world can not fathom the technology we have but is kept from public knowledge.
Some on here will remember me mentioning how there are multiple movies out there that show technology that is from let say the 22nd century. When the media begins to show things of tech. and it only exist in the movies don't bet on it.
Take for example the iphone that is invisible on your wrist and when you tap it it shows up............Do you seriously think that technology is only in the movies.. think again.

Anyone who is familiar with DARPA and the NWO knows DARPA isn't any damn good for humanity. The intentions are sold to the public how great it is and maybe for the time being it is, but then comes the Government/Military using it all against us not for us.

DARAP is dirty.

I hope Trump releases the fact that cures to cancer and other diseases were found years ago. Things that the AMA keeps hidden. Plus, in 1980 I had a Honda Civic that averaged 49 MPG city and 66 MPG highway. Nowadays 40 MPG is considered great mileage.

• Banned
View attachment 108477

DARAP is dirty.

I hope Trump releases the fact that cures to cancer and other diseases were found years ago. Things that the AMA keeps hidden. Plus, in 1980 I had a Honda Civic that averaged 49 MPG city and 66 MPG highway. Nowadays 40 MPG is considered great mileage.

Exactly, how about those cars that apparently can run off damn hydrogen something like that. Or wait how about the cars they say can run on water even maybe that is what I'm thinking.

They have so , so many things they have kept from the public just so they can hoard the profits for themselves when some of these companies create money saving products the big wigs knock it out because why they lose money.

Just like POT being excellent for cancer, they've kept from the public so big pharma could generate billions off pharmaceutical drugs..

• Banned
View attachment 108477

DARAP is dirty.

More people should watch " Atlas Shrugs" they might better understand how huge companies keep things from the public all for their own profit gainings.

View attachment 108477

DARAP is dirty.

Exactly, how about those cars that apparently can run off damn hydrogen something like that. Or wait how about the cars they say can run on water even maybe that is what I'm thinking.

They have so , so many things they have kept from the public just so they can hoard the profits for themselves when some of these companies create money saving products the big wigs knock it out because why they lose money.

Just like POT being excellent for cancer, they've kept from the public so big pharma could generate billions off pharmaceutical drugs..

Have you ever heard of a car called The Tucker?

Look into it if you want to know more about the policies of destruction.

View attachment 108477

DARAP is dirty.

Pot does nothing for cancer. If you are high, maybe you don't care as much.

View attachment 108477

DARAP is dirty.

Grrrrr you and that pot lol

View attachment 108477

DARAP is dirty.

Medical pot does not get people high.

View attachment 108477

DARAP is dirty.

More people should watch " Atlas Shrugs" they might better understand how huge companies keep things from the public all for their own profit gainings.

Does the movie follow the book?

View attachment 108477

DARAP is dirty.

Do you really think that out here in Potlandia I don't know a single person that uses medical pot? That includes a couple who has relied on pot masking symptoms so bad that one died and one is bedridden.

View attachment 108477

DARAP is dirty.

I remember the Tucker. It was years ahead of it's time and the Big 4 killed it and soon after started bringing out the features that Tucker invented. What a bummer. And the movie was great too.

View attachment 108477

DARAP is dirty.

Does the movie follow the book?

That I can not tell you I've not read the book. Only the movie.
Another good one to watch is " The men who built America" .. on the history channel. A good view on how crooked the banking is the methods they use to dictate Presidents etc. I did not read a book on that one either.

View attachment 108477

DARAP is dirty.

Do you really think that out here in Potlandia I don't know a single person that uses medical pot? That includes a couple who has relied on pot masking symptoms so bad that one died and one is bedridden.

It's total bs to keep it and people thinking what they do and or it's been tainted.
But again Medical Pot does not get you high.

View attachment 108477

DARAP is dirty.

I remember the Tucker. It was years ahead of it's time and the Big 4 killed it and soon after started bringing out the features that Tucker invented. What a bummer. And the movie was great too.

If I remember correctly the names mentioned are names like Carnegie, Ford etc.

Y'know, the Conspiracy Forum is there for a reason. Don't be afraid to pinch off some of this crap there where it belongs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back