Breaking: Trump Headed To Flooded Louisiana Where Obama And Hillary Have Been A No Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Trump can ask Oprah and Beyoncé to help.
Oh! Wait a second...Beyoncé is busy making her 10,000,000th boring music video.

Perhaps he can pass out some of the "made in china" shirts, pants, suits, ties, suspenders, shoes, colonge, etc from the Trump line that used to be on sale at Macy's.. to those who lost everything. Nobody is buying them any longer.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/01/macys-dumps-trump-clothing-line-in-response-to-immigration-comments/
Maybe Trump can give a few bucks to a local to but some Trump steaks from the local butcher
like Trump did at a NY Press conference....
The problem is the steaks were just steaks....

Trump steaks don't exist i don't think....
But the people will not care....
Food is food....
No he'll promise them a free stay at the New Orleans Trump Tower scheduled for opening in 2030.

Can he pass out a few Make America Great again Baseball hats...

Obama can cut into his vacation for Hillary's fundraiser, but not to see the common people. If it was important to him, hed be there. I can see why you have the need to deflect

Barak the Magic Negro is simply too busy playing Golf to be bothered by the travails of the "little people".

Sooner or later he will start making doubles and cime in. Then he will be glad to throw your money at it if many negro homes hit.

The only reason for anyone not in office to go to a disaster site is to score
some cheap political points on the backs of people who are really hurting.....
Trump can't do any good for the people
Trump is only looking to do some good for a campaign
that is so in the toilet.

maybe there are other reasons, could be he doesnt have anything better to do, but if he wants to be a representative for the people its still a good place to start

maybe there are other reasons, could be he doesnt have anything better to do, but if he wants to be a representative for the people its still a good place to start

Trying to accept Trump when he says or does something that a normal person might do....
Then the real Donald Trump shows up and puts his ass in his mouth....
If Trumps shows up here in Louisiana then he needs to go to California ....to offer assistance in the Wild fires that have been going on there....

What?....
Trump is not going to California?....
I'm sure there are a few other States that are having problems.....
Hey Trumpsters.....

Is your guy going to every problem spot in the USA?.....
If not why Not?????

I will be here a while if you brave souls want to chime in....

Lou Dobbs tweeted he is going to Louisiana tomorrow visit flood victims.. really good move to increase African American vote nationwide.

Twitter

Yeah, like Trump really gives a shit. Oh, what a photo-op...

He did fight for the rights of blacks and jews.

Who did? Trump? Give us "credible" proof. Is that why the KKK and all other white supremacist groups are supporting Trump? Funny...

Oh it's there...I just want ta hear ya cry for a link a few more times....

Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards just said live on MSNBC that President Obama shouldn't come before about 2 more weeks. He praised President Obama for all he has done.

And he will do what exactly.....
Call out the National Guard.....
Call out the Army Reserves....

Please respond.....
What exactly can Trump do....?

At this point just showing up is a win.
What he can do is assure the victims that if he had been president he would have mobilized FEMA long ago rather than playing golf.
Can't do evaluation of destruction with the water still flooding...

Actually the cost of flooding is pretty well known by depth and the area it affected.

The governor of Louisiana prefers that the President not visit for another week or two because of the logistics, security, etc.
Yea, there are still a lot of pissed off Louisianans who haven't forgotten the economic destruction Obama caused when he put a drilling moritorium there shutting down thousands of businesses putting 100,000 or more out of work and into bankruptcy.

The governor of Louisiana prefers that the President not visit for another week or two because of the logistics, security, etc.
Yea, there are still a lot of pissed off Louisianans who haven't forgotten the economic destruction Obama caused when he put a drilling moritorium there shutting down thousands of businesses putting 100,000 or more out of work and into bankruptcy.

Funny. Never mind that Apu Jindal bankrupted the state.

The sight of obama and his drive juxtaposed with people floundering around in flood waters is just too perfect. Of course a major reason for his refusal to address the flooding is because the victims are mostly white. He's done that before when he denied aid to Texas. The victims were mostly white.
Most of the victims of almost all national devastators in US are not black because only 17% of the population is black.

Trying to accept Trump when he says or does something that a normal person might do....
If Trumps shows up here in Louisiana then he needs to go to California ....to offer assistance in the Wild fires that have been going on there....

What?....
Hey Trumpsters.....

If not why Not?????

You can be sure of one thing. Trump is not going to offer any assistance other than what's needed for PR. Louisiana will be just a backdrop for his message. I guess he could offer to build his border wall to keep the water out. It would at least have some use.

Last edited:
He could go, look those people right in the eye and say "If I were president you would have whatever you need ".

The sight of obama and his drive juxtaposed with people floundering around in flood waters is just too perfect. Of course a major reason for his refusal to address the flooding is because the victims are mostly white. He's done that before when he denied aid to Texas. The victims were mostly white.
Most of the victims of almost all national devastators in US are not black because only 17% of the population is black.
If a black thug was ventilated, obammy would be there immediately.

What's the current price of oil?

What?....
Hey Trumpsters.....

If not why Not?????

You can be sure of one thing. Trump is not going to offer any assistance other than what's needed for PR. Louisiana will be just a backdrop for his message. I guess he could offer to build his border wall to keep the water out. It would at least have some use.
And if I were the people there, I'd make sure his checks didn't bounce immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back