BREAKING: Trump Campaign's Cambridge Analytica contacted Juluan Assange for dirt on Clinton

You don;t even know what the terminology "redistribution of wealth" means., My Gpd you people are dumber than shit.
oh sure we do, we know exactly what it is. that's why obammyfail is dying. you fool
No you don't. You are sofa king dumb that you thing "redistribution of wealth" refers to taking money from some & giving to others.

In that case every tax does that.

Do some research & & at least try to become better informed.

That's exactly what "redistribution of wealth" means, dumbass. Taxes don't redistrubute when they are used to purchase goods or services needed by the government to perform its legitimate functions.
No, it bis not. My Gpd you people ared not only dumber than shit but refuse to learn anything.

"No, it bis [sic] not. My Gpd [sic]?" Apparently you refuse to learn English.
It is called typing. Why should I bother proofreading something in response to a total moron like you?

Progs don't even get the simple math i was referring to earlier.

IF YOU PAY $0 IN TAXES, YOU SHOULDN'T GET A TAX "REFUND".

it's not a "REFUND", it's WELFARE.
I did &n you were too stupid to understyand my reply.

Tax credits are a Republican pushed idea floated instead of hikes in the minimum wage & welfare.

As news broke yesterday that Hillary Clinton tried to get dirt on Donald Trump, today we learn that the Trump campaign tried to get dirt on Hillary Clinton, via Julian Assange.

Trump Data Guru: I Tried to Team Up With Julian Assange

Hey man, we know that Assange was working with the Russians stealing our info, and we know that Trump and company had meetings that honestly who can remember yanno? And now they went directly to Assange the thief, for docs from Russia? But like the Russian adoption story they got nothing...again?

Sounds like a lame B movie plot

oh sure we do, we know exactly what it is. that's why obammyfail is dying. you fool
No you don't. You are sofa king dumb that you thing "redistribution of wealth" refers to taking money from some & giving to others.

In that case every tax does that.

Do some research & & at least try to become better informed.

That's exactly what "redistribution of wealth" means, dumbass. Taxes don't redistrubute when they are used to purchase goods or services needed by the government to perform its legitimate functions.
No, it bis not. My Gpd you people ared not only dumber than shit but refuse to learn anything.

"No, it bis [sic] not. My Gpd [sic]?" Apparently you refuse to learn English.
It is called typing. Why should I bother proofreading something in response to a total moron like you?
When you're calling people stupid, do you know how it looks when you make stupid mistakes like that?

As news broke yesterday that Hillary Clinton tried to get dirt on Donald Trump, today we learn that the Trump campaign tried to get dirt on Hillary Clinton, via Julian Assange.

Trump Data Guru: I Tried to Team Up With Julian Assange

Hey man, we know that Assange was working with the Russians stealing our info, and we know that Trump and company had meetings that honestly who can remember yanno? And now they went directly to Assange the thief, for docs from Russia? But like the Russian adoption story they got nothing...again?

Sounds like a lame B movie plot
No, we don't know Assange was working with the Russians. The rest of your post is equally wrong and stupid.

Progs don't even get the simple math i was referring to earlier.

IF YOU PAY $0 IN TAXES, YOU SHOULDN'T GET A TAX "REFUND".

it's not a "REFUND", it's WELFARE.
I did &n you were too stupid to understyand my reply.

Tax credits are a Republican pushed idea floated instead of hikes in the minimum wage & welfare.

I don't care who dreamed it up, it's shit and Progs love it.

Dixiecrats hated black people, they were straight up WHITE SUPREMACISTS....does that mean Democrats are racists?

Hiding welfare distribution through the IRS is basically fraud.

Forum List

Back