Breaking: Trump announces new tariffs on all goods coming from Mexico until immigration is solved!

DOESN'T matter to me . i always had produce as i was growing up since 1949 Hutch . I was mostly a meat eater though . But there is lots of produce grown here in the USA Hutch .

"On June 10th, the United States will impose a 5% Tariff on all goods coming into our Country from Mexico, until such time as illegal migrants coming through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP. The Tariff will gradually increase until the Illegal Immigration problem is remedied, at which time the Tariffs will be removed. Details from the White House to follow"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Trump announces tariffs on Mexico over immigration
Van Halen was hot for teacher, I'm hot for Trump!

It is as if he is doing everything in his power to crash the economy before the next election
the economy is booming thanks to trump and no thanks to parasites on the left!

Bueno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"On June 10th, the United States will impose a 5% Tariff on all goods coming into our Country from Mexico, until such time as illegal migrants coming through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP. The Tariff will gradually increase until the Illegal Immigration problem is remedied, at which time the Tariffs will be removed. Details from the White House to follow"

It is as if he is doing everything in his power to crash the economy before the next election
the economy is booming thanks to trump and no thanks to parasites on the left!

Fact: trump is riding Obama’s wave .

More like a fart [emoji100] in a bathtub, dimmy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stop eating 'mex' produce i guess . It'll be just like i grew up in 1960 as i asked , what is an avocado Hutch .
LOL...
Where do you imagine produce comes from before the season starts here?
------------------------------ and to answer the question , i guess that its properly stored and prepared vegetable , frozen foods , dried foods and other storage methods for vegetables just like in 1949 when i was made to eat my vegetables Hutch .

Meh, it’s just Mexico.

Let me make the example easy for the rubes.

12 pack of Corona in Denver cost $15. After the tariffs, more like $16.

12 pack of Corona in Mexico City before tariff. $15. After the tariff . $15.

Let me make the example easy for the rubes.

12 pack of Corona in Denver cost $15. After the tariffs, more like $16.

12 pack of Corona in Mexico City before tariff. $15. After the tariff . $15.
------------------------------- so buy American Beer Timmy .

Share the cost of the out-of-control illegal immigration and the flood of human/sex traffickers, drug cartels, MS13, Etc....they are facilitating...

:clap:

Looks like Mexico will pay for a wall, as the tariffs increase over time.
Coolio.....
Tariffs mean a surcharge on Mexican goods..that WE buy--the Mexicans are not paying for anything..why is this so hard for some to understand???

Yes!!!! Way to go President Trump. Time to hit these pepper belly wetbacks hard! The browning of America must cease.

BREAKING: President Trump Hits Mexico With Tariffs Over Illegal Immigration
Yep, making Americans pay more for Mexican products like foods and car parts and tequila will sure hurt them hard.
Americans should be buying American anyway. Who would want to buy Mexican car parts?
Wanna show me an American car without foreign parts, mostly Mexican?

Hey stupid . Americans pay the tariff .

Only if you're sufficiently unpatriotic to buy Mex rather than American.
iu

Share the cost of the out-of-control illegal immigration and the flood of human/sex traffickers, drug cartels, MS13, Etc....they are facilitating...

:clap:

Looks like Mexico will pay for a wall, as the tariffs increase over time.
Coolio.....
Tariffs mean a surcharge on Mexican goods..that WE buy--the Mexicans are not paying for anything..why is this so hard for some to understand???

Don't buy Mexican goods. It's simple. Bose is already way overrated and overpriced to begin with!

Forum List

Back