Breaking: Supreme Court Conferring over Obama Eligibility Case Right Now

If they want to court the whackos and self-implode its their decision to make. Too bad they can't do it on their own dime though. The US Treasury wasn't really intended to provide the masses with comedy hour.

well, darryl issa has already said he wants a hearing a day.

nutbar.

then they'll whine about fiscal responsibility and talk about how unemployment insurance makes people lazy... because a hearing a day *isn't* a waste of money, but keeping people eating and in their homes is.

:cuckoo:

If they want to court the whackos and self-implode its their decision to make. Too bad they can't do it on their own dime though. The US Treasury wasn't really intended to provide the masses with comedy hour.

nutbar.

then they'll whine about fiscal responsibility and talk about how unemployment insurance makes people lazy... because a hearing a day *isn't* a waste of money, but keeping people eating and in their homes is.

But it is for a good cause, Jillian. Sheesh!

nutbar.

If it's that important to them maybe they should spend that money to hire a lawyer with a license that didn't come out of a cracker jack box. :lol:

nutbar.

If it's that important to them maybe they should spend that money to hire a lawyer with a license that didn't come out of a cracker jack box. :lol:

details... mere details.

lol..

ya know, it's really not fair. Obama is our first black president and look what he's done, he's down to 39% approval rating and I don't see how he gets that much.

The GOP needs to come up with a conservative black candidate for 2012, a Clarence Thomas type. I'm not happy with Newt or Palin or Romney, few conservatives are. The GOP HAS to come up with better. And it would really be best if he was African American. It's just not right for a minority to be represented by Barack. His liberal progressive agenda just can't be their only representation.

The right man is out there, and he is NOT Colin Powell! Another Clarence Thomas. The GOP better find him. Fast.

ya know, it's really not fair. Obama is our first black president and look what he's done, he's down to 39% approval rating and I don't see how he gets that much.

The GOP needs to come up with a conservative black candidate for 2012, a Clarence Thomas type. I'm not happy with Newt or Palin or Romney, few conservatives are. The GOP HAS to come up with better. And it would really be best if he was African American. It's just not right for a minority to be represented by Barack. His liberal progressive agenda just can't be their only representation.

The right man is out there, and he is NOT Colin Powell! Another Clarence Thomas. The GOP better find him. Fast.

Clarence Thomas? :lol:
You mean Scalia's whipping boy?

Ask yourself this. If Annita Hill was really after the fame, why did she disappear? Why did none of her students know who she was?

Ask yourself this. If Annita Hill was really after the fame, why did she disappear? Why did none of her students know who she was?

Because she didn't succeed in crushing a man's career would be a good guess.

Talk about double standards, ya got Clinton finding whole new uses for cigars, but if Thomas winks at a woman it's harrassment.

We're going through sexual harassment training online at my office this week, honest to Pete all it does is make people paranoid to laugh with each other.

Thomas was simply never SCOTUS material. He's never made his own way as a Justice because of that. Scalia is the power broker for what we refer to as the right, so Thomas is stuck to him like glue. He's always been just that little bit out of his depth, it shows in his votes and in his presence at public events like orals. He's quite a bit younger than Scalia, I wonder what he'll do when the old scoundrel finally retires.

Gee, I notice USArmyRetired is MIA following the predictable decision. I wonder now if he understands this:

The court effectively killed the Kerchner case with one terse statement: "The motion of Western Center for Journalism for leave to file a brief as amicus curiae is granted. The petition for a writ of certiorari is denied."

Oh he probably understands it better than you understand this

"You need justice to resolve conflicts between people, and when justice is denied people continue to go after each other in a savage way. We did not get justice, " Apuzzo told WND. "For the court to deny our justice sets the country back terribly."

Or that there is a reason Obama has spent MILLIONS in legal fees to keep his birth certificate buried.

The SCOTUS is probably unwilling to hear the case because they know the chaos that would follow would leave us vulnerable to attack. And the thought of Biden stepping in is probably terrifying even to Justice Roberts.

USAR didn't understand the implication of the USSC "allowing" the brief to be docketed. Many of us tried every whichway but up his ass to explain it to him, but he still insisted it was a joyous occasion that the USSC was finally going to "hear" the arguments (part of which you quoted), and that was not the case. No, he did NOT understand. And by the way, just because some attorney says he didn't get justice hardly means justice was not done.

If a response (answer) to a complaint is not filed, however frivolous it is, the defendant will automatically LOSE by default. The millions in attorneys fees were paid to defend the multiple complaints filed. And, of course, the responding "defense" was that the entire complaint and the nonstop revisions and refilings were based on non-facts and presumptions.

That's ok. There still is Hollister vs Obama going to the Supreme Court and if that fails, the republicans will start investigations into his eligibility after they are sworn in Jan 4th. Democrat House Majority Whip James Clyburn said this will happen.

Hollister the interpleader case. Yeah, good luck with all that. :lmao:

Sure, let them hold all kinds of investigations. Public hearings. Full court press on the steps of the Capitol building. Every opinion, news and talk show. Please write him and tell him you will settle for nothing less. :eusa_pray:

I give the public about a year putting up with Issa's nonstop witchhunts before they get fed up and start shouting THROW THE BUMS OUT. :lol:

That's ok. There still is Hollister vs Obama going to the Supreme Court and if that fails, the republicans will start investigations into his eligibility after they are sworn in Jan 4th. Democrat House Majority Whip James Clyburn said this will happen.

Hollister the interpleader case. Yeah, good luck with all that. :lmao:

Sure, let them hold all kinds of investigations. Public hearings. Full court press on the steps of the Capitol building. Every opinion, news and talk show. Please write him and tell him you will settle for nothing less. :eusa_pray:

I give the public about a year putting up with Issa's nonstop witchhunts before they get fed up and start shouting THROW THE BUMS OUT. :lol:

You think it'll take that long? :lol:

nutbar.

You would think the least they could do is send us a can of Orville Redenbachers pop corn to enjoy the circus with.
:lol:

So just to be clear, you would replace a perceived liberal progressive with a perceived far right conservative, but he should be black. Skin color aside, it's reached the point where there is no longer any gray area, or moderation. A president must be far right or far left. But here's the news flash: Neither one has the majority, so that means eventually the drift WILL BE back to the center, no matter how hard or how long you fight it. If you think someone like Clarence Thomas could hold it all together better than Obama, I'm pretty sure that bridge in Brooklyn is still for sale.

Gee, I notice USArmyRetired is MIA following the predictable decision. I wonder now if he understands this:

The court effectively killed the Kerchner case with one terse statement: "The motion of Western Center for Journalism for leave to file a brief as amicus curiae is granted. The petition for a writ of certiorari is denied."

Oh he probably understands it better than you understand this

"You need justice to resolve conflicts between people, and when justice is denied people continue to go after each other in a savage way. We did not get justice, " Apuzzo told WND. "For the court to deny our justice sets the country back terribly."

Or that there is a reason Obama has spent MILLIONS in legal fees to keep his birth certificate buried.

The SCOTUS is probably unwilling to hear the case because they know the chaos that would follow would leave us vulnerable to attack. And the thought of Biden stepping in is probably terrifying even to Justice Roberts.

USAR didn't understand the implication of the USSC "allowing" the brief to be docketed. Many of us tried every whichway but up his ass to explain it to him, but he still insisted it was a joyous occasion that the USSC was finally going to "hear" the arguments (part of which you quoted), and that was not the case. No, he did NOT understand. And by the way, just because some attorney says he didn't get justice hardly means justice was not done.

If a response (answer) to a complaint is not filed, however frivolous it is, the defendant will automatically LOSE by default. The millions in attorneys fees were paid to defend the multiple complaints filed. And, of course, the responding "defense" was that the entire complaint and the nonstop revisions and refilings were based on non-facts and presumptions.

I think the justices should all go to the Caymans where they are outside the forest and can see the trees. Just rest up a few weeks, think the case over, get a massage and sunshine, and then come back with a cleared conscious. Then send that lawyer packing.:lol:

I do agree agree we need some real qualifications to be president, besides where the vagina was at when it dropped the baby. I would like to see a clean criminal record & no pardons, physical fitness test, psychological testing to include mental fitness and an intelligence test. The person who holds the direct power to murder you or call you a terrorist and send you to prison, or push the red button, should have qualifications.

Thomas was simply never SCOTUS material. He's never made his own way as a Justice because of that. Scalia is the power broker for what we refer to as the right, so Thomas is stuck to him like glue. He's always been just that little bit out of his depth, it shows in his votes and in his presence at public events like orals. He's quite a bit younger than Scalia, I wonder what he'll do when the old scoundrel finally retires.

Uh huh. That's why his opinions are brilliant and quoted so much... :eusa_whistle:

So just to be clear, you would replace a perceived liberal progressive with a perceived far right conservative, but he should be black. Skin color aside, it's reached the point where there is no longer any gray area, or moderation. A president must be far right or far left. But here's the news flash: Neither one has the majority, so that means eventually the drift WILL BE back to the center, no matter how hard or how long you fight it. If you think someone like Clarence Thomas could hold it all together better than Obama, I'm pretty sure that bridge in Brooklyn is still for sale.

I think Clarence Thomas wouldn't rip our freedoms away every chance he got.

And yep, I think we should replace a black liberal progressive with a black conservative, because the flaws are not in the color of the skin, it's in the liberal mind. A progressive marxist liberal shouldn't represent African Americans unless he was honest about who he was when he ran.

Which he certainly wasn't. That's why his popularity has hit the floor.

Forum List

Back