BREAKING: Steven Sotloff beheaded

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Fucking Islamic animals !

Islamic State claims to have executed US journalist Steven Sotloff
BEIRUT (AP) — An Internet video purports to show the beheading of U.S. journalist Steven Sotloff by the Islamic State group.

Sotloff, who freelanced for Time and Foreign Policy magazines, had last been seen in Syrian in August 2013 until he appeared in a video released online last month by the Islamic State group that showed the beheading of fellow American journalist James Foley.

Dressed in an orange jumpsuit against the backdrop of an arid Syrian landscape, Sotloff was threatened in that video with death unless the U.S. stopped airstrikes on the group in Iraq.

In the video distributed Tuesday and entitled “A Second Message to America,” Sotloff appears in a similar jumpsuit before he is beheaded by an Islamic State fighter.

Islamic State claims to have executed US journalist Steven Sotloff - Chicago Sun-Times

We armed them because Israel wanted Syria pulverized into a nation of tribes. Yinon Plan fortold this decades ago. I am sorry for the family who must be undone. But America had something to do with all this regime change and the beheadings in Iraq as well, as regime change was at work there too. America is responsible for most of the wars in the world and we broke Iraq and Syria. We are responsible for the death and destruction.

We armed them because Israel wanted Syria pulverized into a nation of tribes. Yinon Plan fortold this decades ago. I am sorry for the family who must be undone. But America had something to do with all this regime change and the beheadings in Iraq as well, as regime change was at work there too. America is responsible for most of the wars in the world and we broke Iraq and Syria. We are responsible for the death and destruction.

You are just being sarcastic and trying to get a laugh out of us, right?

Wow, are you reading a script provided by ISIS or what? I would like a run down of how we started every war in the world. Without that, your tirade is just that..an anti-America tirade.

Thanks for your show of compassion towards this innocent journalist beheaded by people who do not belong in the human community.

Again, how long will we put up with this crap before we do what has to be done. These Koranimals need to be annihilated now before they do more damage. This isn't a USA problem, it's a world problem. The have no respect for you, western culture or any other culture that isn't theirs. They want to drag civilization back 1400 years over the teachings of a war lord and a pedophile and so far we are letting them do it. What's happening now is no different than what happened with Hitler. Are people going to continue to turn a blind eye like the Germans did in WW2 and repeat history or are we going to step up and say we don't want your BS?

Thanks for your show of compassion towards this innocent journalist beheaded by people who do not belong in the human community.

Don't you know...Americans deserve to be beheaded, because they started every war in the world.

Tool.

America responsible for beheadings?

I suspect Mr. Anderson is an educator, and that all the people he knows have the exact same opinion, which insulates him from the real world. He's going to be shocked that people disagree. Watch.

We have no business anywhere in the M.E. Time to pull up the stakes, take down the tents and leave Israel to stand or fall on their own.

How many tens of thousands more American dead and maimed before we learn? How many more trillions of dollars pumped into military, oil, and corrupt regimes before we wise the fuck up?

We have no business anywhere in the M.E. Time to pull up the stakes, take down the tents and leave Israel to stand or fall on their own.

How many tens of thousands more American dead and maimed before we learn? How many more trillions of dollars pumped into military, oil, and corrupt regimes before we wise the fuck up?

You have a point.

Wherever any American is on the planet, if the indigenous nuts want them ALL to leave, then they need to behead one or two.

Great Strategy: Have you shared this brilliant plan with Obama?

Don't you know...Americans deserve to be beheaded, because they started every war in the world.

And even if we did, beheadings are 100% on the animals that do them.

Forum List

Back