Breaking.....State Dept will not confirm Hillary Clintons lies under testamony

XtzWRrv.jpg
View attachment 53217

So do I....whoever the fuck Vagilante is.... must be someone that beats your ass in everyday!
score.png

Such a political loss for the wingers. But, please, continue, none of your predictions have come to pass, and you guys look worse for it after every round. Push your Congressmen to make this a general election issue, I beg you.
How did we find out about the so-called "missing" emails? Oh yeah...benghazi hearings.

How did we find out Hills was deliberately lying, instead of just mistaken, in re the author of the attacks? Oh yeah, Benghazi hearings.

How did we find out there were 600 ignored pleas for protection, including one that detailed a BOMBING? Oh yeah Benghazi hearings.

What gave the FBI ample evidence of a willingness to lie, to commit perjury, and destroy gov't property and engage in violation of the Espionage Act? Oh yeah....the Benghazi hearings.

Dems thought the hearings would result in something terrible for Clinton(which shows you they recognize her criminality)...and since she wasn't immediately clapped in irons, they think she "won"...

The rest of us knew that wouldn't happen, but the objective was to keep her lying for a long period of time, and thus expose more criminal acts for the FBI investigation. It worked.

The State Dept has already declared Hillary did NOT turn over all of her official e-mails before she left the State Department, as she previously claimed under oath.

Liars lie... Hillary remains true to herself.

Such a political loss for the wingers. But, please, continue, none of your predictions have come to pass, and you guys look worse for it after every round. Push your Congressmen to make this a general election issue, I beg you.
How did we find out about the so-called "missing" emails? Oh yeah...benghazi hearings.

How did we find out Hills was deliberately lying, instead of just mistaken, in re the author of the attacks? Oh yeah, Benghazi hearings.

How did we find out there were 600 ignored pleas for protection, including one that detailed a BOMBING? Oh yeah Benghazi hearings.

What gave the FBI ample evidence of a willingness to lie, to commit perjury, and destroy gov't property and engage in violation of the Espionage Act? Oh yeah....the Benghazi hearings.

Dems thought the hearings would result in something terrible for Clinton(which shows you they recognize her criminality)...and since she wasn't immediately clapped in irons, they think she "won"...

The rest of us knew that wouldn't happen, but the objective was to keep her lying for a long period of time, and thus expose more criminal acts for the FBI investigation. It worked.

The only part of that that is true is the part where you admitted it was nothing but a political ploy. You owe us 4.5 million so for for your crap.

The only part of that that is true is the part where you admitted it was nothing but a political ploy. You owe us 4.5 million so for for your crap.
I don't owe you shit. You've never footed the bill for anything...whereas we've been supporting you parasites for far too long.

I don't owe you shit. You've never footed the bill for anything...whereas we've been supporting you parasites for far too long.

Who do you think paid for all those stupid hearings? 4.5 million dollars worth.

Who do you think paid for all those stupid hearings? 4.5 million dollars worth.
Not you, I know that much.

Who needs the FBI to confirm what everyone already knows? hiLIARy lies every time she moves her lips.

Benghazi was because of a YouTube Video.
she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary.
she landed under sniper fire in Bosnia.
she never sent classified email from her home brew server. .
Chelsea was jogging around the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001.
She didn't know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.
She didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.
She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (who were released the day before she got there).
She was always a Yankees fan!!
She opposed NAFTA at the time
She only used the secret email so she wouldn't have to carry two devices.
The list is practically endless....

She is a shameless, pandering, power hungry, liar.

She thinks Democrat voters are idiots........I agree with her.

All anyone needs to do is watch 13 hours of Benghazi where the soldiers that retrieved the bodies are re living that day. All agree. If help was sent just a half hour earlier. All of the American's killed would still be alive today.

Rightwing myth that won't die

None of the testimony supports it

In order to break a sweat, you need to give a shit, Hillary does not care who lives or dies, all she cares about is Hillary, which is why the hearing was held, as she killed her own diplomats by lack of caring, then she told her kid instead of a Seal Team................
Hillary showed more concern and passion for the dead than the Republicans using them for political gain

Big win for Hillary

Do you guzzle koolaid by the gallon, or do you have atube running into your arm?
Doesn't take koolaid to see how Hillary humiliated her Republican hit squad

Where was all that "new" material on Benghazi?

she humiliated no one

you miss understand what happened --LOL

now she is tied into them

remember there are somewhere like 30 more to give testimony

I think Gowdy shot his wad yesterday

Even fellow Republucans will want to move on

by nature he is a prosecutor

he hardly "shot his wad" --LOL

he accomplished what he wanted

to pin hillary down on a few of her "facts"

there are over thirty more witnesses to go

Hillary showed more concern and passion for the dead than the Republicans using them for political gain

Big win for Hillary

Do you guzzle koolaid by the gallon, or do you have atube running into your arm?

she humiliated no one

THAT is the best you have from a prosecutor?

11 hours of conspiracy nonsense that left Hillary looking like the only adult in the room

So......tell me about Sidney Blumenthal

she humiliated no one

11 hours of conspiracy nonsense that left Hillary looking like the only adult in the room

that is a small list

blumenthal was Clinton's most prolific e mailer on Libya

better yet the prezbos White House didn't know blumenthal was emailing Clinton--LOL

the committee is still missing many emails

CLINTON: “I did not email during the day and — except on rare occasions when I was able to.”

THE FACTS: Clinton’s use of her private email address and server during working hours was anything but “rare.”

Clinton sent about one-third of her emails during working hours — on weekdays between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. — according to an AP analysis of 2,754 emails she wrote from April 2009 through September 2010, based on time stamps on the messages.

she humiliated no one

that is a small list

blumenthal was Clinton's most prolific e mailer on Libya

better yet the prezbos White House didn't know blumenthal was emailing Clinton--LOL

the committee is still missing many emails

OMG

Hillary received emails about one of the most volatile regions in the world? And from a liberal Jew?

No wonder Republicans are outraged?

Who needs the FBI to confirm what everyone already knows? hiLIARy lies every time she moves her lips.

Benghazi was because of a YouTube Video.
she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary.
she landed under sniper fire in Bosnia.
she never sent classified email from her home brew server. .
Chelsea was jogging around the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001.
She didn't know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.
She didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.
She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (who were released the day before she got there).
She was always a Yankees fan!!
She opposed NAFTA at the time
She only used the secret email so she wouldn't have to carry two devices.
The list is practically endless....

She is a shameless, pandering, power hungry, liar.

She thinks Democrat voters are idiots........I agree with her.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/w...egin-to-answer-questions-on-assault.html?_r=1

there is just so much that came out in the hearing --LOL

just go back and review the transcript --LOL

read how she tried to justify not providing security for Stevens

playing the wordie word game

Forum List

Back