BREAKING (sorta): Mass shootings at black colleges!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Wow. We didn't get presidential speeches on THESE campus shootings.

One hospitalized in shooting near FAMU dorm
Bullet fragment found lodged in head of B-CU shooting victim
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/01/24/south-carolina-school-shooting/4831069/
Savannah State University student dies in shooting - CNN.com

This is gonna be a running survey. Shootings at BLACK colleges. Wow. Almost EVERY single one has them in their dorms. Savannah State. SC State. Bethune Cookman. Florida A&M. The list goes on and on and on. All within the last 18 months too.

Hmmmm. Wonder why we don't get as much outrage and LOTUS attention as the white ones draw?

Guno....are these white cracka gun nuts too?

WWBT

Norfolk State University shooting October 2014.

Damn. Has there been a shooting on the campus of EVERY black college in the past 18 months?

Oh Great Leader hasn't made much issue of this obvious trend. Black kids can't go to college in peace apparently.

This shooting didn't happen on the FAMU campus, and this college is located in an extremely high crime neighborhood.

Well....when it happens "near" campus (white ones anyway) the media gets into a frenzy.

I'll do more research soon. Watching football now. But I'd bet black colleges see FAR more campus shootings than all others in a calender year.

Funny. Guno and lefties and Dear Leader never mention these.

This shooting didn't happen on the FAMU campus, and this college is located in an extremely high crime neighborhood.

Well....when it happens "near" campus (white ones anyway) the media gets into a frenzy.

I'll do more research soon. Watching football now. But I'd bet black colleges see FAR more campus shootings than all others in a calender year.

Funny. Guno and lefties and Dear Leader never mention these.
They would if the shooter was white.

Obama doesn't care about black on black crime... It's not the photo op he wants.

Embrace the suck

WISTV

Dang GUNO....these white cracka gun nuts have gone nuts on black college campuses haven't they!!! Every damn historically all black school I search....has had a campus shooting in the last 2 years.

Pretty shocking. Damn white cracka NRA gun nuts. Funny.....Obama never talks much about these.

Police respond to shooting on Alabama A&M's campus

This is like an epedimic. Alabama A&M. They've had numerous over the years. Huntsville Police seems to respond to that campus regularly for gun play. Hmmmm. Lefties seem to have missed ALL OF THE CAMPUS SHOOTINGS listed in this thread.

SC State. Florida A&M. NC A&T. Grambling. Morehouse. Southern. Tennessee State. Benedict. Allen. Howard. Morgan State. Norfolk State. Savannah State. Etc etc etc etc......

Guno....can you tell me why ALL OF THESE campus shootings over the last couple years are most ignored by lefties...but others arent?

Forum List

Back