[BREAKING] Shots Fired on Capitol Hill

But then again you are not a police officer in pursuit of someone who had already used their car as a weapon, And you have no clue if they have another weapon.

My only problem with this is how many shots were fired and were any bystanders in danger. Things that we don't know yet. But those are the things the investigation will look at.

But then again you are not a police officer in pursuit of someone who had already used their car as a weapon, And you have no clue if they have another weapon.

My only problem with this is how many shots were fired and were any bystanders in danger. Things that we don't know yet. But those are the things the investigation will look at.

bilde

Police shoot driver outside Capitol after chase | The Daily News Journal | dnj.com

I saw an article yesterday that had people lying on the ground while the shooting took place. But I can't locate it.

Once she exited her car she was no longer a threat. When she was driving around, she was athreat. THey killed her after she got out. They murdered her.

Where is your proof that she exited her car she was no longer a threat before they shot her? I saw them shoot 7 times as she was trying to run them down.

But then again you are not a police officer in pursuit of someone who had already used their car as a weapon,

Ah, so cops are subject to an entirely different set of laws? What is illegal for me, is legal for our overlords - because they are here to protect us, so MUST be allowed to kill us at will - for our own protection....

And you have no clue if they have another weapon.

I have no clue about the weapons any person has. That doesn't give me the right to shoot them.

Again, cops unload at the slightest provocation. There is no reason, these are violent gangsters who are just itching to kill someone.

But then again you are not a police officer in pursuit of someone who had already used their car as a weapon,

Ah, so cops are subject to an entirely different set of laws? What is illegal for me, is legal for our overlords - because they are here to protect us, so MUST be allowed to kill us at will - for our own protection....

And you have no clue if they have another weapon.

I have no clue about the weapons any person has. That doesn't give me the right to shoot them.

Again, cops unload at the slightest provocation. There is no reason, these are violent gangsters who are just itching to kill someone.

Don't be so stupid.

Don't be so stupid.

Facts are not stupid.

The police are just another violent street gang.

We are told we need a gang to fight against the other gangs. That this gang is on our side. The problem is, too often they are not on our side.

Police are no better or worse than the average guy on the street. Assuming they are better than us can result in unnecessary fatalities.

For example, just because the average criminal on the street would not shoot an unarmed woman and a baby does not mean the police won't. After all they've been trained by Homeland Security:

targets-no-more-hesitation-gun-owners.jpg

Forum List

Back