Breaking Revelation! FBI Agents Picked The Locks Then Entered Manaforts Home With Guns Drawn

Federal agents were prepared to kill Manafort and his wife using a warrant based on a fake manufactured dossier. Let that sink in.

Report: FBI Agents Entered Paul Manafort’s Home With Guns Drawn - The Daily Caller

It has sunk in that we are at the hands of an out of control deep state who with little provocation will turn its powers we gave them inward towards their own citizens in order to cover up their own corruption.

I think you're confusing real life with The Matrix. The Matrix is just a movie.

The Matrix is where DEEP STATE lives!

Breaking Update!

This story is gaining traction with big media and will backfire on Mueller.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/19/gun-wielding-fbi-agents-busted-into-manaforts-home-while-he-was-asleep/

Using your own judgment, it happened under Trump's administration. Trump is responsible for the breakin. LOCK HIM UP!!!!!
Totally false as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates!
The FBI raided Manafort's home on July 26, 2017.

Who was President at the time?

I know it's a tough question for you, but I have confidence you can figure it out.

Hmmmm....

Breaking Update!

http://nypost.com/2017/09/19/gun-wielding-fbi-agents-busted-into-manaforts-home-while-he-was-asleep/

Using your own judgment, it happened under Trump's administration. Trump is responsible for the breakin. LOCK HIM UP!!!!!
No! No! No! Former President Obama is still in charge! It's his fault! No, wait! It's Hillary's fault! No, wait! It's the MSM's fault! No, wait! It's the Deep State's fault!

They searched Manafort's wife for weapons while she was in her nightgown. His clothing was photographed. Did they happen to snap any pictures of La Perla bras while they were searching?

Breaking Update!

You seem to think everything that happened under Obama's administration was at his direct order. If the garbage pickup rattled the cans a little too loud in the morning, you blamed Obama. Why would it be different now that Trump is president? His administration. His FBI.

Well, pretty much every illegal act that was committed under the obummer admin was at his behest sooooooo, yeah. They pretty much were.

The wiretapping of Manafort began BEFORE he was a member of Trump's campaign.

They searched Manafort's wife for weapons while she was in her nightgown. His clothing was photographed. Did they happen to snap any pictures of La Perla bras while they were searching?
I've never heard any of you whine when they do the same to other suspected criminals.

In a criminal investigation, without prior notice, the FBI storms Manafort's home, picks the locks, enters with guns drawn, and seizes all servers, hard drives, PCs, Laptops, files, records, documents, and devices so he can not get rid of any evidence...

...COMPARATIVELY....

During multiple investigations of Hillary Clinton in regards to numerous potential crimes - to include 'Espionage', the FBI sends Ms. Clinton a polite letter demanding SHE turn over her server, PC, devices, e-mails, documents, records, and files...then gives her enough time for her to go through her server to delete evidence, to allow her to BleachBit her server to further delete evidence, to illegally destroy devices, and to remove the SIM cards of the remaining devices she eventually turns over before she FINALLY complies with the FBI's order / demands.

Let THAT sink in.....

Manafort is a corrupt foreign agent working for Russia. I wonder why so many pseudocons are rushing to his defense.

They must be afraid of what's on those tapes.

Breaking Update!

I know it's a tough question for you, but I have confidence you can figure it out.

Hmmmm....
Were they acting under the direction of an independent counsel?

Breaking Update!

Hmmmm....
Were they acting under the direction of an independent counsel?
Doesn't matter. These sorts of raids go on all the time, and I have never heard you whining about it before.

June 16:

The Russians interfered in our electoral process. Several times. Not just the DNC hack, but many, many more attacks. Did Trump or anyone on his team collude with the Russians in these attacks? If anyone colluded, the two most likely are Roger Stone and Paul Manafort.

:D

Breaking Update!

Crooked Donnie is going to jail

Manafort will have to decide whether it is he or Trump who takes the fall
I would not assume Trump, Sr. was in the loop.

Though he does act like a guilty person with something to hide with respect to Russia.

Manafort is a corrupt foreign agent working for Russia. I wonder why so many pseudocons are rushing to his defense.

All he did was not file his paperwork, just like the John and Tony Podesta of the Podesta Group didn't while doing work for the Ukrainians and Russians during the campaign.

I've never heard any of you whine when they do the same to other suspected criminals.
Suspected criminals? What's the crime? Were they afraid he was flushing drugs down the toilet. Why not just knock on the door?

Face it. Something Manafort did in 2006 has nothing to do with Russian collusion in 2016. Pictures of the man's clothing is not evidence of a crime, nor will it lead to evidence.

All he did was not file his paperwork, just like the John and Tony Podesta of the Podesta Group didn't while doing work for the Ukrainians and Russians during the campaign.
Have you figured out who was President at the time of the raid yet?

Forum List

Back