BREAKING: Rand Paul staffer stabbed the head multiple times in brutal attack in Washington, DC in broad daylight

Why not you people want to ban drag queens who are less dangerous than a weapon used for murder.
Just more gaslights from the mooner.

What trannies do in a private club or house is NOMB so your banning claim is either a lie or ignorance.
Just keep it out of schools/public & you do you.

But that's not good enough for ya'll is it?

So a staffer is stabbed in a higher crime area by a pimp who gets out of prison the day before.....wonder why Rand asked for privacy....

Why not you people want to ban drag queens who are less dangerous than a weapon used for murder.

I must have at least 40+ knives in the house and none of them are as dangerous as a drag queen looking to sexually entice little kids.

Meanwhile, I could kill you with a pencil, a screwdriver or a beer can opener.

I wonder if MTG will whine about the conditions of the DC jail this suspect is being held in...
Do you see folks how fucking impossibly stupid they are, do you see what we are up against, the shooter is dead, yet above fascist deviant makes a joke, funny only to themself..... They possess absolutely no capacity for shame, they are all sociopaths!

One of your fellow sexual deviants just murdered six people today, three of them nine-year olds, I'd staple your fucking mouth shut if I were you, then again as a three digit IQ I never, ever could be you!
When you bully people eventually they are going to hit back.

I must have at least 40+ knives in the house and none of them are as dangerous as a drag queen looking to sexually entice little kids.

Meanwhile, I could kill you with a pencil, a screwdriver or a beer can opener.
I don;t need anything but a thumb, yet drag queens are no more dangerous than bacteria.

Forum List

Back