BREAKING! Radio Legend Michael Savage Approached To Run Against Sen. Dianne Feinstein

Savage would have no chance against Feinstein. Most California Dems don't care about substance or education or logic. A bunch of them can't even speak English.

Savage would have no chance against Feinstein. Most California Dems don't care about substance or education or logic. A bunch of them can't even speak English.
Well, not good English, anyway, which gives you some company, yes.

:113: Okay! Got IT!

DOPer uneducated logic.. calls out others being less informed in their new Great Douche America of ALT-Facts! FFS....But these people don't follow made up ALT-Facts like them.

That would be great if "Savage" runs, if he can circumvent the rigged primaries democrats are famous for. And it depends on how many illegal aliens they can get to vote which is as we all know is one reason why dems invite them into our country. The Swamp MSM would probably call him a "self-hating jew."

I would love to see him tear Feinstein apart... which he surely would, but there is too much entrenched resistance in this state for him to get elected I think.

That would be great if "Savage" runs, if he can circumvent the rigged primaries democrats are famous for. And it depends on how many illegal aliens they can get to vote which is as we all know is one reason why dems invite them into our country. The Swamp MSM would probably call him a "self-hating jew."

He has some pretty crazy statements out there though. Honestly, dude is pretty well spoken when he isn’t freaking the hell out. If he can get past some of those things he said he could make the old hag work for it.

Now I would love to see this. He would eviscerate her in a debate. He's pro-White, anti-illegal alien, and for borders, language, and culture. Also they're both Jewish so the left can't call him an antisemite if he goes to hard on Feinstein.

REPORT: Radio Legend Michael Savage Approached To Run Against Sen. Dianne Feinstein (AUDIO)

I would love to see him tear Feinstein apart... which he surely would, but there is too much entrenched resistance in this state for him to get elected I think.

It depends what the election laws of California are, and I don't claim to know them.

IF you have to get 50% plus 1 or face a runoff, he has no shot. But, if it is the highest vote getter, then he has more than a fair chance.

With the Leftist laws of California, todays senate races along with governor are always 2 Democrats. (why are we not surprised) This is how they have sown up California as basically a one party state. For someone to defeat a Democratic senator or governor, it would have to be a privately financed campaign AFTER the primaries were held. And, it would also be necessary that the highest vote getter win, and NOT be 50% + 1 or face a runoff. No Republican state wide can win 50% + 1. But they can win 42 or 43%, and win the seat as the 2 Democrats split the Leftist vote!

Any birther is gun dangerous to the american public.
Nonsense!
Absolutely true. A birther has a documented problem with reality, thus should not carry a gun.
The reality is pretty straight forward with the dates here.

screenhunter_149-aug-05-20-02.jpg

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

Picture of 2005 calendar on wall in Obama's Kenyan grandmothers house taken by British reporter.
kenyanwonderboy.jpg

Steve_McGarrett loves Fake Alt Right Media that reinforces his racial hatreds and love for all things Russian.

Forum List

Back