BREAKING: President Donald Trump Signs Memo Ending ‘Catch and Release’ Policy

Lmao! Your the party of white supremacy! You hate everyone that isn't white! Do you think that doesn't include Jews?

"Your (sic) the party of white supremacy! You hate everyone that isn't white! "

'You're'....not 'Your,' you illiterate dunce.

Now....your Democrat Party???????

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders,

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations.

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu.

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

BTW.....I'm not white.
You repeating that nonsense doesn't make it true. Wise up.

Everything I wrote.....

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations.

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu.

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

....is 100% true, accurate and correct.
Repeating it and swearing it is true doesn't change the fact that it's not. A lie is a lie no matter how often it is repeated Donald.

I searched your post for the rebuttal, the refutation of any of the ten.....

....and you couldn't come up with a single one.

That's called "Game-Set-Match
Who need to refute lies that are known to be lies?

Next you will want me to prove water is wet.

Wrong. Without catch and release we will be stacking them anywhere they can fit.
Really?

Detention Facility Locator

ICE says differently..
Lol, ice has dentention centers? Who knew?!?!?!

What exactly do you think that proves?
I you could actually read and follow the links provided, you would learn that over flow into FEMA prison camps will be used. Space for upwards of 2 million people in just the five state area near the border... And FEMA has them fully manned and operational, not to mention the army will soon be there to assist.

Several JAG detachments are going to be used to augment immigration courts to expedite the systems back log and do immediate hearings when necessary. It looks to me like they are going to be speeding up the process massively.
Never gonna work. This administration couldn't organize a keg party in a brewery

Oh fools of little faith.... Trump didn't become a billionaire by not being able to manage people... Retard..
Lol, he became a maybe billionaire ( I think he's lying about his net worth) by lying, cheating, and stealing. Plus two small loans from his father of $10 million or so for seed money

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders,

BTW.....I'm not white.

Everything I wrote.....

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

Repeating it and swearing it is true doesn't change the fact that it's not. A lie is a lie no matter how often it is repeated Donald.

Seriously, you need to gtfo troll. No proof, empty rhetoric, confrontational, GFY.

Do you have a point other than " I'm an asshat midterm shill"? No? Go away.

Nobody wants an asshat midterm shill that denies reality.

Last edited:
Why would I hate Jewish folks? What a wierd question.

PC is so-called asian...somoetimes says she lives in Brooklyn, sometimes says she lives elsewhere... makes up insane things all the time.

she can't help it. then she stamps her little feet and throws hissy fits when she feels insulted by being called what she is.

Don't you want to answer the question?

Are you still with the party that is closely tied to anti-Semitism?
Which party is that?

See if this helps:

"One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews
You wouldn’t think that theories like that would receive wide-spread acceptance in the United States. Unfortunately it has. Over 18% of all non Jewish Republicans blame the Jews for the financial crisis and almost one-third of Democrats blame the Jews:

Anti-Semitism and the economic crisis Neil Malhotra and Yotam Margalit

The media coverage of the Bernard Madoff scandal made extensive reference to Madoff’s ethnic and religious background and his prominent role in the Jewish community. Because the scandal broke at a time of great public outcry against financial institutions, some, including Brad Greenberg in The Christian Science Monitor and Mark Seal in Vanity Fair, have reported on its potential to generate a wave of anti-Semitism."

One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews

SotN_BR34.3_graphic.jpg

Boston Review — State of the Nation
Lmao! Your the party of white supremacy! You hate everyone that isn't white! Do you think that doesn't include Jews?

The right loves Israel but hates Jews.

BTW.....I'm not white.

Everything I wrote.....

I'll put you in the column with every other brain-dead Liberals who can never come up with any better argument than 'is not, issssssss noootttttttttt!!!!'

When you go into your bathroom later, note the item at the lower left on the mirror.

It says
Warning: Objects in mirror are dumber than they appear.

Everything I wrote.....

Seriously, you need to gtfo troll. No proof, empty rhetoric, confrontational, GFY.

Crap on a crutch dude, I'm trying to talk to the adults.

Pipe the fuck down for a while. Your just embarrassing yourself anyway.

Everything I wrote.....

I'll put you in the column with every other brain-dead Liberals who can never come up with any better argument than 'is not, issssssss noootttttttttt!!!!'

When you go into your bathroom later, note the item at the lower left on the mirror.

It says
You are again dismissed as not worth the time.

Have a nice day!

PC is so-called asian...somoetimes says she lives in Brooklyn, sometimes says she lives elsewhere... makes up insane things all the time.

she can't help it. then she stamps her little feet and throws hissy fits when she feels insulted by being called what she is.

Don't you want to answer the question?

Are you still with the party that is closely tied to anti-Semitism?
Which party is that?

See if this helps:

"One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews
You wouldn’t think that theories like that would receive wide-spread acceptance in the United States. Unfortunately it has. Over 18% of all non Jewish Republicans blame the Jews for the financial crisis and almost one-third of Democrats blame the Jews:

Anti-Semitism and the economic crisis Neil Malhotra and Yotam Margalit

The media coverage of the Bernard Madoff scandal made extensive reference to Madoff’s ethnic and religious background and his prominent role in the Jewish community. Because the scandal broke at a time of great public outcry against financial institutions, some, including Brad Greenberg in The Christian Science Monitor and Mark Seal in Vanity Fair, have reported on its potential to generate a wave of anti-Semitism."

One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews

SotN_BR34.3_graphic.jpg

Boston Review — State of the Nation

The right loves Israel but hates Jews.

"The right loves Israel but hates Jews."

Let's check, you know.....for perspective:

1. “Michelle Obama and John Kerry to Honor Anti-Semite and 9/11 Fan

….one of the women to be recognized [for praise by the Democrats] is an anti-Semite and supports the 9/11 attacks on the United States.

Samira Ibrahim….is quite blunt regarding her views. On July 18 of last year, after five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver were killed a suicide bombing attack, Ibrahim jubilantly tweeted: “An explosion on a bus carrying Israelis in Burgas airport in Bulgaria on the Black Sea. Today is a very sweet day with a lot of very sweet news.”

[If this is not the view of the Democrats....why wasn't this savage crossed off the list of honorees??????]

Ibrahim frequently uses Twitter to air her anti-Semitic views. Last August 4,commenting on demonstrations in Saudi Arabia, she described the ruling Al Saud family as “dirtier than the Jews.” Seventeen days later she tweeted in reference to Adolf Hitler: “I have discovered with the passage of days, that no act contrary to morality, no crime against society, takes place, except with the Jews having a hand in it. Hitler.”

[Had she said this about blacks or Hispanics.....would she be on the Democrat's list???]

Ibrahim holds other repellent views as well. As a mob was attacking the United States embassy in Cairo on the eleventh anniversary of 9/11, pulling down the American flag and raising the flag of Al Qaeda, Ibrahim wrote on twitter: “Today is the anniversary of 9/11. May every year come with America burning.” Possibly fearing the consequences of her tweet, she deleted it a couple of hours later, but not before a screen shotwas saved by an Egyptian activist.” Michelle Obama and John Kerry to Honor Anti-Semite and 9/11 Fan

2. This, from the Jewish publication, the Tablet...

"For refusing to denounce Louis Farrakhan, Tamika Mallory has found far more sympathy, not least from Valerie Jarrett, former senior adviser to President Barack Obama. “Now you work with people all the time with whom you disagree,” Jarrett said when asked about the kerfuffle on The View. “Goodness knows I met with the Koch brothers when we were working on criminal justice or Rupert Murdoch when we were working on immigration reform.”

Conservative critics rounded on this comment for the moral equivalency it ostensibly drew between Farrakhan and a trio of right-wing stalwarts. But Jarrett’s subtle intention was not so much to besmirch the latter as it was to legitimize the former."
Stop Making Excuses for Louis Farrakhan’s Lunacy

3. "When 21 members of the Congressional Black Caucus were asked by Hasson to disavow Farrakhan, all declined. But that shouldn’t be too surprising when Ellison himself says his fellow Democrats aren’t bothered by his Farrakhan connection.
Multiple leaders of Women’s March — one of the biggest left-wing organizations at the moment — have strong ties to Farrakhan and aren’t ashamed about it. “Thank God this man is still alive and doing well. He is definitely the GOAT [Greatest Of All Time],” Women’s March co-president Tamika Mallory once said of Farrakhan. She has refused to disavow the NOI leader and praised the group’s work as recently as Wednesday."
Ignoring Democrats’ Farrakhan Ties Is The Epitome Of Media Bias

4. I hardly ever agree with Jake Tapper.....but here he is with a tweet saying exactly what I've posited in this thread:

Jake Tapper‏Verified account @jaketapper
Jake Tapper Retweeted MINISTER FARRAKHAN

It’s really not difficult at all to condemn this anti-Semitic, nonsensical bilge. Unless of course you (a) agree with it or (b) don’t want to alienate those who do.

5. "RNC Chair Calls On DNC Chair To Address Party’s Ties To ‘America’s Leading Anti-Semite’ Louis Farrakhan
Republican National Committee chairwoman Ronna McDaniel called on her Democratic National Committee counterpart, Tom Perez, Friday to address the ties DNC vice chair Keith Ellison and other members of the party have to Louis Farrakhan.

“Keith Ellison’s long pattern of lies about his ongoing relationship with Louis Farrakhan, who the Anti-Defamation League calls ‘America’s leading anti-Semite,’ has put a stain on the Democrat Party,” McDaniel said in a press release. “Anti-Semitism has no place in American politics, Tom Perez must address this issue.”
It's A Party! RNC Chair Calls On DNC Chair To Address Ties To 'America's Leading Anti-Semite' Louis Farrakhan

Clearly, the Democrat Party is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan.

I left you speechless again, huh?

Any questions?

Everything I wrote.....

It says

Have a nice day!

I must admit, pulverizing you has become my guilty pleasure.

You can refer to me as 'Karma.'

Really?

Detention Facility Locator

ICE says differently..
Lol, ice has dentention centers? Who knew?!?!?!

What exactly do you think that proves?
I you could actually read and follow the links provided, you would learn that over flow into FEMA prison camps will be used. Space for upwards of 2 million people in just the five state area near the border... And FEMA has them fully manned and operational, not to mention the army will soon be there to assist.

Several JAG detachments are going to be used to augment immigration courts to expedite the systems back log and do immediate hearings when necessary. It looks to me like they are going to be speeding up the process massively.
Never gonna work. This administration couldn't organize a keg party in a brewery

Oh fools of little faith.... Trump didn't become a billionaire by not being able to manage people... Retard..
Lol, he became a maybe billionaire ( I think he's lying about his net worth) by lying, cheating, and stealing. Plus two small loans from his father of $10 million or so for seed money
Proof of you assertions or is it more lies and deception?

As you failed to produce any facts about ICE detention camps I must assume you do not have any and are simply trolling..

Everything I wrote.....

Don't chase him away.....I kinda like slappin' him around.

It's soooooooo easy.

Everything I wrote.....

Don't chase him away.....I kinda like slappin' him around.

It's soooooooo easy.

Nah, he's a works clogger-upper.

Not really. As part of the memo, Trump asked Defense Secretary Jim Mattis to produce a list of military facilities that could be used to detain illegal immigrants.
Does not matter because supreme court said we cant detain them very long. We will be releasing violent criminals because of low hanging fruit.

Trump wants more violent illegals released causing harm to get more citizens pissed at illegals!
Your an idiot, everyone in the room is now dumber for reading your comment.
:1peleas: Your the idiot! - Zadvydas v. Davis, 2001 :21:
The SCOTUS in Zadvydas said :
Kestutis Zadvydas, petitioner in No. 99-7791-a resident alien born, apparently of Lithuanian parents, in a German displaced persons camp-was ordered deported based on his criminal record. Germany and Lithuania refused to accept him because he was not a citizen of their countries; efforts to send him to his wife's native country also failed. When he remained in custody after the removal period expired, he filed a habeas action under 28 U. S. C. § 2241. The District Court granted the writ, reasoning that, because the Government would never remove him, his confinement would be permanent, in violation of the Constitution. In reversing, the Fifth Circuit concluded that Zadvydas' detention did not violate the Constitution because eventual deportation was not impossible, good-faith efforts to remove him continued, and his detention was subject to administrative review.
Would you like to try again? SMFH
Zadvydas v. Davis, 2001: "After a final removal order is entered, an alien ordered removed is held in custody during a 90-day removal period. If the alien is not removed in those 90 days"..."After the 6-month period, once an alien provides good reason to believe that there is no significant likelihood of removal in the reasonably foreseeable future, the Government must furnish evidence sufficient to rebut that showing. Pp. 699-701."...

"While an argument can be made for confining any presumption to 90 days, we doubt that when Congress shortened the removal period to 90 days in 1996 it believed that all reasonably foreseeable removals could be accomplished in that time. We do have reason to believe, however, that Congress previously doubted the constitutionality of detention for more than six months. See Juris. Statement in United States v. Witkovich, O. T. 1956, No. 295, pp. 8-9. Consequently, for the sake of uniform administration in the federal courts, we recognize that period. After this 6month period, once the alien provides good reason to believe that there is no significant likelihood of removal in the reasonably foreseeable future, the Government must respond with evidence sufficient to rebut that showing. And for detention to remain reasonable, as the period of prior postremoval confinement grows, what counts as the "reasonably foreseeable future" conversely would have to shrink."

Trump has deported far fewer than Obama! Trump has 700,000 detainees backlogged 711 days. They are all going to go free in the USA!!!
Like I said prior, Do you not understand the English Language? Your first paragraph explains it to you: After the 6-month period, once an alien provides good reason to believe that there is no significant likelihood of removal in the reasonably foreseeable future, the Government must furnish evidence sufficient to rebut that showing and as was the case of Zadvydas, as long as the govt tried in good faith to relocate him, his detention was allowed. Now, why didn't you continue your quoted paragraph? This 6-month presumption, of course, does not mean that every alien not removed must be released after six months. To the contrary, an alien may be held in confinement until it has been determined that there is no significant likelihood of removal in the reasonably foreseeable future. So, once again, you are made to look as ignorant and stupid as you appear to be. watafuknmoron

Everything I wrote.....

It says

Have a nice day!

IOW, Owchie!

It says

Have a nice day!

Lol, sure. Let us know when you've managed it. If ever.

It’s both amazing to watch and not surprising at all to see the left in a constant meltdown about NOT defending our borders. It’s like the root for the illegals at every turn.

This should and will be front and center for 2018. So much for the blue wave.

It says

Have a nice day!

Lol, sure. Let us know when you've managed it. If ever.

Did you want another opportunity at the ten statements about the Democrat Party.....that you claimed were lies????

Say the word....'cause, you know....I really like smashing a custard pie in your kisser.

And....look at it this way.....it improves your looks!

You won't need the paper bag.

It's a win-win.

Soooooo.....want the ten again??????

Forum List

Back