Breaking point with both parties

Soulless65

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2011
Washington DC
I just want to ask this question to people who still are just Republicans/Democrats what is your breaking point. I mean after all this time as both party's Fuck you in the ass for over 30-40 years heck even longer why stay on the same team that only offers at best lip service to you then actually getting things done that would really help this country rather than putting another band-aid on it.

And to be fair my Breaking point came around last year when I realized that it doesn't matter who's in charge R or D both sides are paid off by the lobbyist the real owners of this country.

I just want to ask this question to people who still are just Republicans/Democrats what is your breaking point. I mean after all this time as both party's Fuck you in the ass for over 30-40 years heck even longer why stay on the same team that only offers at best lip service to you then actually getting things done that would really help this country rather than putting another band-aid on it.

And to be fair my Breaking point came around last year when I realized that it doesn't matter who's in charge R or D both sides are paid off by the lobbyist the real owners of this country.

The problem is it is true on some level they are the same, that's why we try to pick off RINOS and get real conservatives here, but politicians are smart, they know most people dont care nor do they know anything about civics or ideology or party differences, so they pretend to be a conservative but then go to the washington insider club and vote much more liberal (I'm talking to you Alexander, last time I voted for a random candidate, I cant remember who, probably a commie or something). I think with the internet and we need to have voting records and stop making HUUUUGE FUcking bills, why do we have stuff in bills that has NOTHING to do with them, that's bullshit and should be stopped.

Forum List

Back