Breaking: Pennsylvania Police Officer Attacked And Shot 7 Times With Own Gun-----Muslim In Custody

He's a fuckin' drug dealer. I don't know why his religion was even mentioned; this was not a terrorist attack. I have never seen the religion of a white guy who shoots at cops be mentioned. "Methodist Joe Blow arrested for assault on a police officer"
This guy did NOT want to go back to prison. But he belongs there. His religion appears to be moot, however.
His beard and his name indicates a strong likely hood that he be a Muslim.

He's a fuckin' drug dealer. I don't know why his religion was even mentioned; this was not a terrorist attack. I have never seen the religion of a white guy who shoots at cops be mentioned. "Methodist Joe Blow arrested for assault on a police officer"
This guy did NOT want to go back to prison. But he belongs there. His religion appears to be moot, however.
I know! I just hate it when those damn Methodists call for a jihad on Christians and other innocents, cutting off their heads and burning them alive!
Is it the Methodist or the Presbyterians that are gay complete with gay priests?
Does that hurt you? Do those gay Presbyterians interfere with your right to live?
Yes, because I can't help wondering what those Presbyterians do in church every Sunday with their dicks.

What dove this poor peaceful soul to such acts? It's not his fault, it's society's fault.
I hope you are not serious.
I was sarcastic. But now, I want to continue and say, that if the government had provided more cash to his mother, then he would not have become a dealer and the policeman would not have been shot all 7 times.
You know, I was thinking about that the other day. I think we should increase the minimum wage to $20 an hour. It will be partially funded by the government when all welfare is taken away from deadbeats who can work but won't.

Why didn't his mother work? Oh, that's right. She had the check come in from us to incentivise her NOT to work. And she was such a good role model for her lousy son.
Once you get pregnant, you are entitled to all the cash, and that is your work plan. Of course, your son can age out, plus your ability to get pregnant goes down with time too, no matter how fat you make yourself for it. And at that time you must switch business models and ask for a cut of your son's deals.

What kind of nation would we have, if once you got pregnant, you went on the government dole? And once you find out the amount increases with every kid, spread those legs baby!

You belong in Greece.

I know! I just hate it when those damn Methodists call for a jihad on Christians and other innocents, cutting off their heads and burning them alive!
Is it the Methodist or the Presbyterians that are gay complete with gay priests?
Does that hurt you? Do those gay Presbyterians interfere with your right to live?
Yes, because I can't help wondering what those Presbyterians do in church every Sunday with their dicks.
Well, that is a classy post without substance.

What dove this poor peaceful soul to such acts? It's not his fault, it's society's fault.
I was sarcastic. But now, I want to continue and say, that if the government had provided more cash to his mother, then he would not have become a dealer and the policeman would not have been shot all 7 times.
You know, I was thinking about that the other day. I think we should increase the minimum wage to $20 an hour. It will be partially funded by the government when all welfare is taken away from deadbeats who can work but won't.

Why didn't his mother work? Oh, that's right. She had the check come in from us to incentivise her NOT to work. And she was such a good role model for her lousy son.
You know nothing about this guy or his mother. His mom could be a full-time employee of Verizon, never on welfare. She may be a great person who lost a kid to the street culture, like happens a lot. Just stop rolling around in the stereotypes here. You don't have a right to jump to conclusions. He sure as hell wasn't shooting the cop as a terrorist attack.
Yet.

Again, this asshole was not engaged in a terrorist act. His religion was only mentioned here for the benefit of folks like the OP who want all the Muslims OUTTA HERE. Good try, but no cigar.
How do you know? Did you check with your crystal ball? When you have a portion of the world's population decide they want to kill you and one of them grabs the gun from an officer, you want to know more about them and their ties. What did our lad want to do with the officer's gun?
If he had yelled Allah Akhbar (or however you spell it) it would have been on the front page of every paper in the country. That's how I know. You can try all the "enquiring minds need to know" malarkey but it is the motives on this thread that concern me more than this drug dealer.

Once you get pregnant, you are entitled to all the cash, and that is your work plan. Of course, your son can age out, plus your ability to get pregnant goes down with time too, no matter how fat you make yourself for it. And at that time you must switch business models and ask for a cut of your son's deals.

What kind of nation would we have, if once you got pregnant, you went on the government dole? And once you find out the amount increases with every kid, spread those legs baby!

You belong in Greece.
Yes, but in Greece it is even easier. Just make up a really good tax return for yourself, you don't even need to give birth to them.

Again, this asshole was not engaged in a terrorist act. His religion was only mentioned here for the benefit of folks like the OP who want all the Muslims OUTTA HERE. Good try, but no cigar.
How do you know? Did you check with your crystal ball? When you have a portion of the world's population decide they want to kill you and one of them grabs the gun from an officer, you want to know more about them and their ties. What did our lad want to do with the officer's gun?
If he had yelled Allah Akhbar (or however you spell it) it would have been on the front page of every paper in the country. That's how I know. You can try all the "enquiring minds need to know" malarkey but it is the motives on this thread that concern me more than this drug dealer.
Of course, law abiding citizens have always worried libtards more than the Muslim terrorists.

Yes, I'm not disputing that. The point is, it had no more to do with shooting the cop than if he were Catholic. Or Hindu. He is a drug dealer who was probably high and desperate not to go back to prison. So he shot the cop. End of story.

Of course, law abiding citizens have always worried libtards more than the Muslim terrorists.
law abiding racists and bigots concern me a lot

No, you just like your president don't want to address radical Islamic terrorism. Stop lying about it now.

Okay... what happens when one of them yells ALLAH AKHBAR.... what follows? Take one guess from recent history.

Yes, I'm not disputing that. The point is, it had no more to do with shooting the cop than if he were Catholic. Or Hindu. He is a drug dealer who was probably high and desperate not to go back to prison. So he shot the cop. End of story.
How do you know? Did he tell you that?

Okay... what happens when one of them yells ALLAH AKHBAR.... what follows? Take one guess from recent history.

Well then, it upsets the libtards that you would think it was a Muslim terrorist!

Well then, it upsets the libtards that you would think it was a Muslim terrorist!
And when they yell Allah Akhbar, they take their automatic rifle and take out innocents!

If Trump is elected with a supportive Congress we can round up all Muslims in America and put them in concentration camps, even the American-born ones.

If Trump is elected with a supportive Congress we can round up all Muslims in America and put them in concentration camps, even the American-born ones.
No. Round up all illegals (even those that have overstayed their Visas) and actually deport them. All Muslims coming into the country should be vetted BEFORE they come in and American born Radical Muslims should be watched and not allowed to get firearms.

It's hard enough work to be a racist bigot, now you want everyone to abide the law too?

It's hard enough work to be a racist bigot, now you want everyone to abide the law too?
You libtards really do over play your racist bigot card. It is amusing.

Forum List

Back