breaking our laws and getting by.

infman4x

Apr 3, 2011
we have laws for illegal mexicans crossing the border, but our great! representitives do nothing, they all talk a good game, but do nothing, heck they need those votes, legal ones or illegal votes, talking about stink! whenever the liberals say that it is harrasment to ask for i.d. they want illegal votes, they do not care how they get elected, just so they do.
i am surprised about some of the public that are takers, they know financially the gov. is strained but they continue to vote in the worst evil to promote wasteful spending, because they may get a free lunch, disgusting! what ever happened to doing what is right and not what i can get?
these people flood in here and take advantage of our lame system and the only people who get hurt are the working stiffs to pay more taxes, why in the h... do we have these politicians? what do they really do besides screw the country up and soak up tax dollars with their outrageous wages and perks, if they got paid for what they did, they would owe the gov,/taxpayers money, yes we have to have them in place, god help the good folks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back