BREAKING: Obama Holdover Accused of Corruption Approved Trump Lawyer Raid

Well, well, well, who would have ever suspected an Obama douchebag approved this sleazy insult to our system of justice? Every judge Obama appointed should be considered an enemy of the people. They don't give a damn about the law. Their primary concern is advancing the leftwing agenda, no matter what it takes.

Make sure you read the story. It shows precisely the kind of sleazy douchebags we're up against.

khuzami.jpg

The inmates are running the asylum and locking up the guards.

When the media first began to spin the raid on the president's lawyer, they claimed that it had been approved by a Trump appointee. Of course it hadn't. It came from Rosenstein on one end. And Trump's appointee had recused himself. That left his deputy, an Obama holdover.

Robert Khuzami. And there are reports that he allegedly made the decision.

Khuzami was in charge of SEC enforcement under Obama. He did speak at the RNC convention in '04 in support of the Patriot Act and donated to McCain in '08. But as we've seen with Mueller, that kind of thing is old news. The much more significant factor is his SEC gig.
So someone who spoke at the RNC convention twice in support of the patriot act wanted to advance the left wing agenda???? Rosenstein is a Trump appointee by the way, what's his excuse to approve it?

Khuzami spoke at the RNC convention? Please provide a link. He's an Obama appointee.

Rosenstein is an establishment douchebag who hates Trump. That much is clear.
Trump Thought He’d Picked His Perfect U.S. Attorney in Geoffrey Berman. He Was Very Wrong.
"Deputy U.S. Attorney Khuzami is a Republican and even spoke at the 2004 Republican convention in support of George W. Bush."

oh, and frontpage mag... questionable source, far right.
Another lesson to get your news from reliable sources.

Last edited:
Well, well, well, who would have ever suspected an Obama douchebag approved this sleazy insult to our system of justice? Every judge Obama appointed should be considered an enemy of the people. They don't give a damn about the law. Their primary concern is advancing the leftwing agenda, no matter what it takes.

Make sure you read the story. It shows precisely the kind of sleazy douchebags we're up against.

khuzami.jpg

When the media first began to spin the raid on the president's lawyer, they claimed that it had been approved by a Trump appointee. Of course it hadn't. It came from Rosenstein on one end. And Trump's appointee had recused himself. That left his deputy, an Obama holdover.

Khuzami was in charge of SEC enforcement under Obama. He did speak at the RNC convention in '04 in support of the Patriot Act and donated to McCain in '08. But as we've seen with Mueller, that kind of thing is old news. The much more significant factor is his SEC gig.
So someone who spoke at the RNC convention twice in support of the patriot act wanted to advance the left wing agenda???? Rosenstein is a Trump appointee by the way, what's his excuse to approve it?

Khuzami spoke at the RNC convention? Please provide a link. He's an Obama appointee.

Trump Thought He’d Picked His Perfect U.S. Attorney in Geoffrey Berman. He Was Very Wrong.
"Deputy U.S. Attorney Khuzami is a Republican and even spoke at the 2004 Republican convention in support of George W. Bush."
Berman contributed over $5,000 to the Trump campaign.
Now he’s being accused of being biased against Trump.
The circus marches on right into a ditch.

Ayatollah Kuzsmi
Barry just never could get a Smith, Johnson or Jones around him

You have some kind of problem with the children of Lebanese Christian migrants with excellent professional credentials?

He has an issue with anyone that does not have a “white” name

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Liberal lie as usual. Never said anything about "white names" I have mentioned in the past "American names" like Smith Johnson and Jones but of course emotion driven lying Libs Must lie about anything they can't refute

Ayatollah Kuzsmi

You have some kind of problem with the children of Lebanese Christian migrants with excellent professional credentials?

He has an issue with anyone that does not have a “white” name

Liberal lie as usual. Never said anything about "white names" I have mentioned in the past "American names" like Smith Johnson and Jones but of course emotion driven lying Libs Must lie about anything they can't refute

Then explain it. What is it about his last name that you find objectionable? Why would a Smith or Jones be preferable?

On April 30, 2015, President Obama announced his nomination of Smith to be the new administrator for the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), to succeed Dr. Rajiv Shah, who resigned the post in February 2015.

Gayle Smith - Wikipedia

From 2009 until August 2010, she had been a presidential nominee to be the Assistant Attorney General for the Tax Division of the United States Department of Justice. However, she was never confirmed by the Senate, and the White House in 2010 decided not to renominate her to the post.

Mary L. Smith - Wikipedia

Jones became acting director of the ATF on August 31, 2011, following the resignation of Kenneth E. Melson in the aftermath of the ATF gunwalking scandal.

On January 16, 2013, U.S. President Barack Obama nominated Jones to serve as permanent director of the ATF.

B. Todd Jones - Wikipedia

He's an Obama appointee, dumbass. That's what you're trying to ignore.
Nope, I don't ignore anything. I'm simply pointing out that the guy by his past is Republican. And since Rosen stein is a Trump appointee,your premise falls flat on 2 counts.
He's an Obama appointee, moron. He's not a Republican.
If you speak at the RNC convention and donate to McCain in 2008 you are a Republican.
He became an advisor to the Obama campaign in 2008. Where's the evidence that he donated to the McCain campaign? That seems highly implausible to me.
Again check your own link
I did. Nowhere does it say he donated to McCain in 2008

khuzami.jpg

You provided the link lol. I suggest you read your own sources.
It says he spoke there once in 2004. That's old news. What's clear is that he is corrupt as shit. It's easy to understand why he approved the warrant.
What you are saying is that you are free to ignore pieces of this guy's past if it doesn't support your claims? Kind of convenient but whatever keeps your bubble intact I guess.
we look at who paid him, and then the corruption.

Nope, I don't ignore anything. I'm simply pointing out that the guy by his past is Republican. And since Rosen stein is a Trump appointee,your premise falls flat on 2 counts.
If you speak at the RNC convention and donate to McCain in 2008 you are a Republican.
He became an advisor to the Obama campaign in 2008. Where's the evidence that he donated to the McCain campaign? That seems highly implausible to me.
Again check your own link
I did. Nowhere does it say he donated to McCain in 2008
STFU liar. Your OP has proven to be false. That’s what you get when you don’t use legitimate sources and run to your Neo-Nazi propaganda sites.

Ayatollah Kuzsmi

His first name is Robert, son of a Christian.

Fuck I hate racist!

I think the last name is more determinant than the first
Fu*k, I hate false cries of racism to cover a lack of a truthful response

Yeah, I get it. He does not have a white sounding last name so being the racist fuck that you are, that is a major issue for you.

He's an Obama appointee, dumbass. That's what you're trying to ignore.

And I am quite sure President appointed quite a few Republicans.

You must be confusing him with Trump.
Liberals all. Republican or not. Muellers a republican and a bigger liberal asshat doesn't exist.

This investigation really has you worried.

You waste too much time trying to deny the facts.:1peleas:

Jeh Charles Johnson is an American lawyer and former government official who served as the fourth United States Secretary of Homeland Security 2013 to 2017. He was the General Counsel of the Department of Defense from 2009 to 2012 during the first Obama Administration.

Jeh Johnson - Wikipedia

In April 2009, President Barack Obama nominated Johnson to serve as the Administrator of the GSA. On June 8, 2009, Johnson's nomination was reported by United States Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.

Johnson's nomination was delayed for months after Missouri Sen. Kit Bond placed a hold on her nomination over concerns he had about why the GSA wasn't closing down the federally owned Bannister Complex outside Kansas City, Missouri and relocating staff to leased space in downtown Kansas City. On January 28, 2010, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid filed for cloture on Johnson's nomination. President Obama sharply criticized Bond and Republican senators for blocking Johnson's nomination, and complained that Republicans were blocking nominees for reasons that have nothing to do with their qualifications for their prospective jobs.

Martha N. Johnson - Wikipedia

Ayatollah Kuzsmi

His first name is Robert, son of a Christian.

Fuck I hate racist!

I think the last name is more determinant than the first
Fu*k, I hate false cries of racism to cover a lack of a truthful response

Yeah, I get it. He does not have a white sounding last name so being the racist fuck that you are, that is a major issue for you.

Didn't Cassius Clay change his religion and his name?

Forum List

Back