BREAKING: Obama Holdover Accused of Corruption Approved Trump Lawyer Raid

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Well, well, well, who would have ever suspected an Obama douchebag approved this sleazy insult to our system of justice? Every judge Obama appointed should be considered an enemy of the people. They don't give a damn about the law. Their primary concern is advancing the leftwing agenda, no matter what it takes.

Make sure you read the story. It shows precisely the kind of sleazy douchebags we're up against.

khuzami.jpg

The inmates are running the asylum and locking up the guards.

When the media first began to spin the raid on the president's lawyer, they claimed that it had been approved by a Trump appointee. Of course it hadn't. It came from Rosenstein on one end. And Trump's appointee had recused himself. That left his deputy, an Obama holdover.

Robert Khuzami. And there are reports that he allegedly made the decision.

Khuzami was in charge of SEC enforcement under Obama. He did speak at the RNC convention in '04 in support of the Patriot Act and donated to McCain in '08. But as we've seen with Mueller, that kind of thing is old news. The much more significant factor is his SEC gig.

Wow, it's getting harder and harder for you guys to get the name "Obama" somehow involved.

Well, well, well, who would have ever suspected an Obama douchebag approved this sleazy insult to our system of justice? Every judge Obama appointed should be considered an enemy of the people. They don't give a damn about the law. Their primary concern is advancing the leftwing agenda, no matter what it takes.

Make sure you read the story. It shows precisely the kind of sleazy douchebags we're up against.

khuzami.jpg

When the media first began to spin the raid on the president's lawyer, they claimed that it had been approved by a Trump appointee. Of course it hadn't. It came from Rosenstein on one end. And Trump's appointee had recused himself. That left his deputy, an Obama holdover.

Khuzami was in charge of SEC enforcement under Obama. He did speak at the RNC convention in '04 in support of the Patriot Act and donated to McCain in '08. But as we've seen with Mueller, that kind of thing is old news. The much more significant factor is his SEC gig.
So someone who spoke at the RNC convention twice in support of the patriot act wanted to advance the left wing agenda???? Rosenstein is a Trump appointee by the way, what's his excuse to approve it?

khuzami.jpg

So someone who spoke at the RNC convention twice in support of the patriot act wanted to advance the left wing agenda???? Rosenstein is a Trump appointee by the way, what's his excuse to approve it?

The Patriot Act is a globalist/left wing agenda.

It ought to be ground into dust.

khuzami.jpg

Khuzami spoke at the RNC convention? Please provide a link. He's an Obama appointee.

Rosenstein is an establishment douchebag who hates Trump. That much is clear.

khuzami.jpg

Khuzami spoke at the RNC convention? Please provide a link. He's an Obama appointee.

You provided the link lol. I suggest you read your own sources.

khuzami.jpg

Khuzami 2004 GOP convention | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

Somedays you have to wonder what goes on between your two ears

khuzami.jpg

It says he spoke there once in 2004. That's old news. What's clear is that he is corrupt as shit. It's easy to understand why he approved the warrant.

khuzami.jpg

It says he spoke there once in 2004. That's old news. What's clear is that he is corrupt as shit. It's easy to understand why he approved the warrant.
What you are saying is that you are free to ignore pieces of this guy's past if it doesn't support your claims? Kind of convenient but whatever keeps your bubble intact I guess.

khuzami.jpg

What you are saying is that you are free to ignore pieces of this guy's past if it doesn't support your claims? Kind of convenient but whatever keeps your bubble intact I guess.
He's an Obama appointee, dumbass. That's what you're trying to ignore.

Nope, I don't ignore anything. I'm simply pointing out that the guy by his past is Republican. And since Rosen stein is a Trump appointee,your premise falls flat on 2 counts.

Nope, I don't ignore anything. I'm simply pointing out that the guy by his past is Republican. And since Rosen stein is a Trump appointee,your premise falls flat on 2 counts.
He's an Obama appointee, moron. He's not a Republican.

khuzami.jpg

It's not surprising. Nothing will be done about it as they are all corrupt.

If you speak at the RNC convention and donate to McCain in 2008 you are a Republican.

If you speak at the RNC convention and donate to McCain in 2008 you are a Republican.
He became an advisor to the Obama campaign in 2008. Where's the evidence that he donated to the McCain campaign? That seems highly implausible to me.

He became an advisor to the Obama campaign in 2008. Where's the evidence that he donated to the McCain campaign? That seems highly implausible to me.
They just make up stuff and lie to try and be relevant.

Ayatollah Kuzsmi
Barry just never could get a Smith, Johnson or Jones around him

Forum List

Back