Breaking - Obama blasts police for baltimore's rioting blacks!!!

Problem is most blacks who finish high school still can't read!! They got the benefit of affirmative action grading throughout their k-12 years. And colleges know this. So do employers.
Seems there are a lot of soldiers that are black that can read and write to pass the entrance exam given by the military..you fail...as a human..

HAHAHA. Soldiers? You think that's the sign of a well-educated person? And besides - affirmative action grading is done by the military too though they won't admit it. Everywhere you look you see special treatment for blacks - and yet they're still failures.
Considering I made a mockery of you ignorant bias, I'd say you don't like soldiers, what next, you wanna spit on military personnel?

Obozo really stuck his neck out on this . Strong words here.

Obama throws Baltimore police under bus

april 28 2015

President Obama spoke – at last – about the madcap situation in Baltimore on Tuesday, but rather than telling protesters to go home, as analysts and peaceful residents alike wanted, he seemed to throw the police under the bus and fault them for the crisis and chaos that’s tearing through the city streets.

He said, in a televised statement: “We have seen too many instances of what appears to be police officers interacting with individuals, primarily African Americans, often poor, in ways that raise troubling questions. And it comes up it seems like once a week now, or every couple weeks. And so I think it’s understandable that, and more importantly moms and dads across the country, saying this is a crisis.”

Obama also went on to say the situation in Baltimore is indicative of “a slow rolling crisis” that’s “been going on a long time,” only coming to light because of social media campaigns and alert observers with cameras who shed light on police behaviors.

I can't wait for that asshole to get out of office.

Problem is most blacks who finish high school still can't read!! They got the benefit of affirmative action grading throughout their k-12 years. And colleges know this. So do employers.
Seems there are a lot of soldiers that are black that can read and write to pass the entrance exam given by the military..you fail...as a human..

HAHAHA. Soldiers? You think that's the sign of a well-educated person? And besides - affirmative action grading is done by the military too though they won't admit it. Everywhere you look you see special treatment for blacks - and yet they're still failures.
Considering I made a mockery of you ignorant bias, I'd say you don't like soldiers, what next, you wanna spit on military personnel?

Really? It's your hero, the Lying African that's spitting on police. Why don't you explain that?

Maybe the police could stop killing innocent people. That would be helpful.
So far no innocent people have been killed.
Innocent until proven guilty, ever hear of that rule of law?

yes, attacking a cop or trying to kill a cop makes you guilty under the law. The trial is to determine the punishment when the evidence is obvious.
The cops have no ability to judge you guilt...that is not their job...

Really? It's your hero, the Lying African that's spitting on police. Why don't you explain that?
Out of context with discussion....

No it isn't. Apparently you forgot the OP, gramps. Memory isn't what it used to be, is it?

yes, attacking a cop or trying to kill a cop makes you guilty under the law. The trial is to determine the punishment when the evidence is obvious.

I never said they did have authority to judge guilt. I said the evidence is obvious in many cases. Where the evidence is unclear then a jury decides.

No it isn't. Apparently you forgot the OP, gramps. Memory isn't what it used to be, is it?
You should try reading there superman, we were discussing soldiers and the fallacy of trying to pigeon hole a race...

I never said they did have authority to judge guilt. I said the evidence is obvious in many cases. Where the evidence is unclear then a jury decides.
The police have no capacity to put a jurisprudence judgement against anyone...they may think they are guilty, but can't legally make it so without a judge declaring such....the police have arrested and jailed people also which were judged to be innocent...

You should try reading there superman, we were discussing soldiers and the fallacy of trying to pigeon hole a race...

So then....YOU were off topic. Not me. Now we got that straight.

So....for decades....black democrat mayor, black democrat police commissioner, majority black democrat city counsel, majority black cops..........hmmm...what is the common denominator........

If they would stop voting for demcrats, and stop having children outside of a stable 2 parent family.....90% of their problems would be solved.....

So the bastard wants the police to stand down and allow Baltimore to be destroyed. I hate this president...What a piece of shit. Sorry, but he will be remembered as a shit starter and not so much for his good points in clean energy and obamacare. He will be seen in the future as a asshole.
But... but... but... he's The Great Uniter, isn't he?

Maybe if I close my eyes and chant... "Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Yes We Can...", things will get better.

Obozo really stuck his neck out on this . Strong words here.

Obama throws Baltimore police under bus

april 28 2015

President Obama spoke – at last – about the madcap situation in Baltimore on Tuesday, but rather than telling protesters to go home, as analysts and peaceful residents alike wanted, he seemed to throw the police under the bus and fault them for the crisis and chaos that’s tearing through the city streets.

He said, in a televised statement: “We have seen too many instances of what appears to be police officers interacting with individuals, primarily African Americans, often poor, in ways that raise troubling questions. And it comes up it seems like once a week now, or every couple weeks. And so I think it’s understandable that, and more importantly moms and dads across the country, saying this is a crisis.”

Obama also went on to say the situation in Baltimore is indicative of “a slow rolling crisis” that’s “been going on a long time,” only coming to light because of social media campaigns and alert observers with cameras who shed light on police behaviors.
did obama mention that baltimore is also run by democrats? the party that cares for black people?

ARE YOU KIDDING. OH it's just the POLICE that is the problems. Obama is an evil sob. and we still have another year and half under him. This country is going into the gutter by planning with this Presidents apporval
well at least we dont have any black demorats running for prez in 2016. there goes about 10% of the votes.

After this president, it might be a long, long time before we see another black president.

which innocent people have been killed? Give us a list.

Eric Garner for starters.

One.....okay........and he resisted arrest and his poor health caused his death.......next............

No he was killed by the police.

Next:

Walter Scott.

No....he resisted arrest and fought...and his poor health caused a heart attack..next.......

Walter Scott.....maybe one...let's see what the tazer shows...........next.......

So the bastard wants the police to stand down and allow Baltimore to be destroyed. I hate this president...What a piece of shit. Sorry, but he will be remembered as a shit starter and not so much for his good points in clean energy and obamacare. He will be seen in the future as a asshole.
But... but... but... he's The Great Uniter, isn't he?

Maybe if I close my eyes and chant... "Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Yes We Can...", things will get better.

Don't forget to click your heals.....

Forum List

Back