Breaking - Obama blasts police for baltimore's rioting blacks!!!

Maybe the police could stop killing innocent people. That would be helpful.

which innocent people have been killed? Give us a list.

Eric Garner for starters.

One.....okay........and he resisted arrest and his poor health caused his death.......next............

It was the choke hold that cause his death, not his poor health.

no....his poor health brought on the heart attack....he was released from the choke hold and died of a heart attack....

One.....okay........and he resisted arrest and his poor health caused his death.......next............

It was you stupid Leftist laws that killed him. He died over loose cigarettes because you fuckers can't just let people be.

no....his poor health brought on the heart attack....he was released from the choke hold and died of a heart attack....

New York City police officer Daniel Pantaleo killed Eric Garner on July 17 when he grabbed him by the neck and, with other officers, threw him to the ground and pinned him there. But did he commit homicide? And if so, was it a crime?

On Aug. 1, a New York City medical examiner determined that the cause of death in the Garner case was “homicide,” specifically the neck compressions from the Pantaleo’s chokehold and “the compression of [Garner’s] chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police,” according to spokeswoman, Julie Bolcer.

Why a Medical Examiner Called Eric Garner s Death a Homicide

But “homicide” in this context doesn’t mean what you think. It’s one of five categories medical examiners use to label causes of death and it indicates that “someone’s intentional actions led to the death of another person,” says Gregory G. Davis, president of the National Association of Medical Examiners. The other four labels are suicide, accident, natural, and undetermined, Davis says.

So in a medical examiner’s report “homicide” just means one person intentionally did something that led to the death of someone else. It doesn’t mean the death was intentional and it doesn’t mean it was a crime.

So the bastard wants the police to stand down and allow Baltimore to be destroyed. I hate this president...What a piece of shit. Sorry, but he will be remembered as a shit starter and not so much for his good points in clean energy and obamacare. He will be seen in the future as a asshole.
But... but... but... he's The Great Uniter, isn't he?

Maybe if I close my eyes and chant... "Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Yes We Can...", things will get better.

Don't forget to click your heals.....
<snicker>

It was you stupid Leftist laws that killed him. He died over loose cigarettes because you fuckers can't just let people be.

Nah I'm still pretty sure it was the choke hold. Taxing cigarettes to prohibit their use is just as unconstitutional as the Marijuana Tax act of 1937.

Black society is so messed-up that selling individual cigarettes is considered an honorable career!!!! And then you libs wonder why so few have tech jobs! HAHAHA

i still think jeb bush was involved.

Nah I'm still pretty sure it was the choke hold. Taxing cigarettes to prohibit their use is just as unconstitutional as the Marijuana Tax act of 1937.
Then you get rid of both. But if you don't see that having too many stupid laws increases contact between the public and cops and results in more deaths, I can't explain it any simpler.

Obozo really stuck his neck out on this . Strong words here.

Obama throws Baltimore police under bus

april 28 2015

President Obama spoke – at last – about the madcap situation in Baltimore on Tuesday, but rather than telling protesters to go home, as analysts and peaceful residents alike wanted, he seemed to throw the police under the bus and fault them for the crisis and chaos that’s tearing through the city streets.

He said, in a televised statement: “We have seen too many instances of what appears to be police officers interacting with individuals, primarily African Americans, often poor, in ways that raise troubling questions. And it comes up it seems like once a week now, or every couple weeks. And so I think it’s understandable that, and more importantly moms and dads across the country, saying this is a crisis.”

Obama also went on to say the situation in Baltimore is indicative of “a slow rolling crisis” that’s “been going on a long time,” only coming to light because of social media campaigns and alert observers with cameras who shed light on police behaviors.

How do you arrive at such a ridiculous conclusion as your thread title from this statement? You either have a major cognitive deficiency or you are a liar. My money is on the latter.

Obozo really stuck his neck out on this . Strong words here.

Obama throws Baltimore police under bus

april 28 2015

President Obama spoke – at last – about the madcap situation in Baltimore on Tuesday, but rather than telling protesters to go home, as analysts and peaceful residents alike wanted, he seemed to throw the police under the bus and fault them for the crisis and chaos that’s tearing through the city streets.

He said, in a televised statement: “We have seen too many instances of what appears to be police officers interacting with individuals, primarily African Americans, often poor, in ways that raise troubling questions. And it comes up it seems like once a week now, or every couple weeks. And so I think it’s understandable that, and more importantly moms and dads across the country, saying this is a crisis.”

Obama also went on to say the situation in Baltimore is indicative of “a slow rolling crisis” that’s “been going on a long time,” only coming to light because of social media campaigns and alert observers with cameras who shed light on police behaviors.
did obama mention that baltimore is also run by democrats? the party that cares for black people?

ARE YOU KIDDING. OH it's just the POLICE that is the problems. Obama is an evil sob. and we still have another year and half under him. This country is going into the gutter by planning with this Presidents apporval

Have a great Year and a half Staph! :banana:

Then you get rid of both. But if you don't see that having too many stupid laws increases contact between the public and cops and results in more deaths, I can't explain it any simpler.

Stupid laws can't justify the actions and or inaction of the police and paramedics.

Stupid laws can't justify the actions and or inaction of the police and paramedics.
No they can't and that was inexcusable. But the stupid law was the first link in the causal chain and the chief reason cited for high black incarceration rates. New York created the black market Eric used to feed his family. The police, as bad as they fuck things up sometimes, aren't responsible for the laws they have to enforce.

No they can't and that was inexcusable. But the stupid law was the first link in the causal chain and the chief reason cited for high black incarceration rates. New York created the black market Eric used to feed his family. The police, as bad as they fuck things up sometimes, aren't responsible for the laws they have to enforce.

In the case of Garner.. it was a law whereby the state, once again, wants its cut of any economic transaction. Typical leftwing lunacy.

Why doesn't Obama blast people who incited the high schoolers to riot by sending the instagram saying "Purge at 3pm"? Is he not aware of this?

The incident stemmed from a flier that circulated widely among city school students via social media about a “purge” to take place at 3 p.m., starting at Mondawmin Mall and ending downtown. Such memes have been known to circulate regularly among city school students, based on the film "The Purge," about what would happen if all laws were suspended.
The flier included an image of protesters smashing the windshield of a police car The Baltimore Sun

Forum List

Back