Breaking: Nunes Alters Memo After Committee Approves It's Release

GettyImages-656561266.jpg

Nunes forged the memo he sent to the White House, after its approval.

Breathtaking. These people are straight up criminals.

Adam Schiff

✔@RepAdamSchiff

BREAKING: Discovered late tonight that Chairman Nunes made material changes to the memo he sent to White House – changes not approved by the Committee. White House therefore reviewing a document the Committee has not approved for release.

10:00 PM - Jan 31, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

John Weaver@JWGOP

#RedDevin @DevinNunes must resign after obstructing and forging this memo. @SpeakerRyan it is past time for you to put the country first. Act!

10:12 PM - Jan 31, 2018 · Texas, USA

18A8AA53-81FE-4E33-9311-0B10C6C6CF3F.jpeg

41F33482-1382-4E07-9539-97C555EA0E56.jpeg

9h
Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

Replying to @chrisgeidner
Schiff: "The White House has therefore been reviewing a document since Monday night that the Committee never approved for public release."

Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

This, Schiff says, means that under House rules there has been no vote to release *this* document. He calls for the document turned over to be returned and a new vote needs to be held.

10:16 PM - Jan 31, 2018

D54494CB-6B4F-45D8-94E4-A91CC0F768BF.jpeg

BREAKING: Devin Nunes Altered His Memo, After The Committee Approved Its Release
But wait a minute. Wasn't it just a couple weeks ago, that the memo was a nothingburger? Now it is something after Nunes alters it? Hmmm, seems to me that the FBI is covering up their conniving with the Democrat Candidate who was paying for bogus information from a ex British spy, so the FBI could get a FISA warrant under illegal terms..
For ALL Republicans
You loved the FBI when Hillary was in the crosshairs. They were 'Real Americans' then. When they tried so hard to find dirt on her, and you screeched to high heaven about a possible 3 classified Emails, classified AFTER the fact, you pouted because they couldn't find enough to prosecute.

Now Trump wants to release classified data, and you want to burn the FBI to the ground for objecting, while shouting "USA! USA!". You want a daily synopsis of Mueller's incomplete findings. And you want loyalists to Trump throughout American Government. How much you wanna bet the 2018 mid-terms will be manipulated...by a Moscow-trained Trump gang. He'll win by 112%...best ever!

So let me get this straight. The FBI Director, who stump appointed says the memo is inaccurate, incomplete, and imperial our national security. But the big fat Orange Clown thinks it will hurt Mueller. So the House Repubs say....WE DON'T CARE!

The Stump Cultist must be breeding.
Seems that when Bradley Manning spill classified information back when Bush was in Office, you were all talking about open transparency of the government, yet Bradley went to jail for treason against the country and was pardoned by the 1/2 white community agitator because like Bradley, Obama hates this country. So now with the FBI, Comey working with Loretta Lynch, Hitlery and possibly the agitator, colluding against an US Citizen by paying for a bogus dossier where Hitlery had paid a ex British spy to dig unsubstantiated information against her opponent, and you dumbfucks don't want to know? Seig Heil you fucking Nazi scum..
hey andar ,,,,,

"One difference between Nixon and Trump: when Republicans nominated Nixon, they didn't actually know he was a crook." Stephen King
That's just another outright lie, of course. That's all you got.

What were the "material" changes?

This smells like a bunch of bullshit.

That was provided by dailykos.com the communist loving website. I was banned from commenting on that site after one post because I challenged them about the climate change issue. It's an "echo chamber" website for those with low I.Qs and a feeling of entitlement.

You call people communists while supporting the Russians... Well done traitor...

No one is "supporting the Russians," you lying piece of shit.

But wait a minute. Wasn't it just a couple weeks ago, that the memo was a nothingburger? Now it is something after Nunes alters it? Hmmm, seems to me that the FBI is covering up their conniving with the Democrat Candidate who was paying for bogus information from a ex British spy, so the FBI could get a FISA warrant under illegal terms..
For ALL Republicans
You loved the FBI when Hillary was in the crosshairs. They were 'Real Americans' then. When they tried so hard to find dirt on her, and you screeched to high heaven about a possible 3 classified Emails, classified AFTER the fact, you pouted because they couldn't find enough to prosecute.

Now Trump wants to release classified data, and you want to burn the FBI to the ground for objecting, while shouting "USA! USA!". You want a daily synopsis of Mueller's incomplete findings. And you want loyalists to Trump throughout American Government. How much you wanna bet the 2018 mid-terms will be manipulated...by a Moscow-trained Trump gang. He'll win by 112%...best ever!

So let me get this straight. The FBI Director, who stump appointed says the memo is inaccurate, incomplete, and imperial our national security. But the big fat Orange Clown thinks it will hurt Mueller. So the House Repubs say....WE DON'T CARE!

Seems that when Bradley Manning spill classified information back when Bush was in Office, you were all talking about open transparency of the government, yet Bradley went to jail for treason against the country and was pardoned by the 1/2 white community agitator because like Bradley, Obama hates this country. So now with the FBI, Comey working with Loretta Lynch, Hitlery and possibly the agitator, colluding against an US Citizen by paying for a bogus dossier where Hitlery had paid a ex British spy to dig unsubstantiated information against her opponent, and you dumbfucks don't want to know? Seig Heil you fucking Nazi scum..
hey andar ,,,,,

"One difference between Nixon and Trump: when Republicans nominated Nixon, they didn't actually know he was a crook." Stephen King
King is a real American bri not like most of your buddies here

That was provided by dailykos.com the communist loving website. I was banned from commenting on that site after one post because I challenged them about the climate change issue. It's an "echo chamber" website for those with low I.Qs and a feeling of entitlement.

You call people communists while supporting the Russians... Well done traitor...

where are the sanctions ?

For ALL Republicans

hey andar ,,,,,

King is a real American bri not like most of your buddies here

"King" who? Snowflakes are traitors who hate America. That much we know.

What do you imagine that proves, moron?

FN idiot It proves trump is in the putin bag He owes him big time for getting him elected

FN idiot It proves trump is in the putin bag He owes him big time for getting him elected

It proves nothing of the sort, moron. In no court of law would that ever win a conviction for anything.

It proves nothing of the sort, moron. In no court of law would that ever win a conviction for anything.
WTF is talking conviction?? We all know this trump POS is going to walk away a far richer man than from where he started He's been getting away with shit his whole life Won't be any changes now

WTF is talking conviction?? We all know this trump POS is going to walk away a far richer man than from where he started He's been getting away with shit his whole life Won't be any changes now
He's actually been losing money, dumbshit - big piles of it.

We all know that you're a paranoid dumbass. Everything you know is a lie.

Forum List

Back