BREAKING: NOLA Police Officer SHOT DEAD By Criminal During Transport

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Maybe a flag made him do it. Calling the NAACP?, Sharpton?, Blacklivesmatters? anyone? I'd say he was another Confederate terrorist eh? Man oh man. Since the headlines don't Scream his skin color like they do if he had been WHITE
both are black

SNIP;

Officer Holloway was a 22 year veteran of the force.

New Orleans police officer Daryle Holloway was shot dead while transporting a suspect this morning. The suspect, 33 year-old Travis Bois, is still at large after killing the officer.
KLFY reported:

A 22-year veteran of the NOPD was shot and killed after a suspect he was transporting was able to get out of his handcuffs and get a hold of a gun.

The incident occurred around 9 a.m. near the intersection of Elysian Fields and North Claiborne. After the shooting, the car crashed. Officer Daryle Holloway, 46, was rushed to the hospital where he died.

A manhunt is on for the suspect, 33-year-old Travis Bois, who is now wanted for murder.

”That prisoner was able to get his hands out of the handcuffs and was able to get a firearm and shot officer Darryl Holloway while he was driving,” said NOPD Chief Michael Harrison.

all of it here:
BREAKING NOLA Police Officer SHOT DEAD By Criminal During Transport - The Gateway Pundit

So he was "unarmed" during transport. But...unarmed people arent dangerous right? Oh yeah...until they TAKE a gun.

We won't be seeing the funeral dominating the airwaves for a week, that's for sure.

Horrible crime....I hope the murderer is punished to the fullest extent of the law, including the death penalty if they have it. And surprisingly, I feel no need to say anything else.

Forum List

Back