Breaking news

Jackass

Aug 29, 2003
Va
This just in...Israel has decided to "remove" Arafat. This is WAY too long in coming. If it werent for that weasel Clinton..Im sure it would have been done long ago. Thoughts?

Saw this in the news today at the doctors office, yes, it has been long over due. Clinton chose to ignore quite a lot of things, except for where his cigars were!

LOL Janeen!!

Yep, I agree, JA.... Arafat has been throwing wrenches into the gears for far too long.

Israel needs to do what's right and ship his slippery ass somewhere else, despite what the worlds says. Then maybe the new guy will make some headway.

So true Janeen. If it werent for his administration we wouldnt even be in this war right now. He had 3 chances to pick up Bin-Laden and he chose to ignore him. Why wasnt this fact ever really talked about much?

BECAUSE HE IS A SLIMY DEMOCRAT, THAT'S WHY! :)

It's easier to put the blame on someone else! just like they are blaming Bush for 9/11 - yet, the works for 9/11 had been just that in the works for years! How can we forget 93, didn't that put a flag up there? they wanted those towers down then and didn't succeed. Right then and there, a flag should have been up, we have Terrorists that want to kill and destoy, but nothing done. A shame - me I blame Clinton as well! should have been taken care of in 93 - sorry, my opinion!

Forum List

Back