Breaking News! Trump Will Run For 2020 Second Term---Names Brad Parscale As Campaign Manager

I'm a little surprised. I really thought he would only wanna do one term. I mean, him and his family have been viciously attacked like no other US President in history. I didn't think he would wanna go through another four years of that. But good on em. I'll take him over allowing the Communists back in power.

Brad_Parscale_.jpg

He looks like Trump's kind of guy.

I wonder how involved he is with Russia.

I'm a little surprised. I really thought he would only wanna do one term. I mean, him and his family have been viciously attacked like no other US President in history. I didn't think he would wanna go through another four years of that. But good on em. I'll take him over allowing the Communists back in power.
Thank God Obama and Mrs. Clinton and Bill Clinton weren't attacked.

And Hillary wasn't even ever president.

No one's been attacked like Trump and his family have. The Democrats' behavior has been shockingly malicious. I didn't think he would wanna endure four more years of it. But like i said, i'll take him over allowing the Communists/Democrats back in power.

Last edited:
I can think of nothing that would trigger libs more than a 2nd Trump campaign, the poor left just can't catch a break these days. :auiqs.jpg:

Brad_Parscale_.jpg

He looks like Trump's kind of guy.

I wonder how involved he is with Russia.

BIGOT much ???
The first A-hole to cry racism...of course, posts this.

He's AOK with Muslim beards however

And as always...my loyal band of Communist trolls who I crush daily with half my brain tied behind my back who follow me religiously around the forum will fake this as funny in .....3....2....1.....

Last edited:

No one's been attacked like Trump and his family have. The Democrats' behavior has been shockingly malicious. I didn't think he would wanna endure four more years of it. But like i said, i'll take him over allowing the Communists/Democrats back in power.

that's hysterically funny. gee, I wonder how many times today I've seen "obummer" on the board.

hacks are funny

Forum List

Back