Breaking News: Supreme Court accepts Jan. 6 case that could affect Jack Smith's Trump Prosecution

Hah! It is to chortle politely at your pretense. They deserve the same trust that the recent checkbox hires do. IOW, they're SC Justices, whether you like 'em or not.

Whatever. He knew that the first thing TRUMP!'s lawyers would probably do was to file the same motion and delay the trial for months. Making sure the case couldn't be dismissed in five minutes on the grounds that they couldn't convict him of whatever they wanted was maybe the smartest thing they have done yet.
You apparently don’t understand what this thread is about.

He is not an alleged criminal
He is facing beliefs that he did something illegal and he does not have to disprove that. In fact, facts will have to be presented and then conclusions made that he did things illegally.
Lib loons present this as all wrapped up and finished. Reality is it’s barely begun
:rolleyes:

He has been criminally charged.

trump defendant.png

Wiki is not a source dumbass
Trump wasn't allowed to present any evidence. Hell the judge didn't want Trump to say anything in his defense.
But show what evidence Trump produced

Does Black's Law make you feel better? I mean seriously, if you don't understand the concept of summary judgement perhaps you should stay out of the thread. Evidence was presented, and it was overwhelming that there was no dispute, no "question" to answer in a trial. I mean come on, it was always known that Trump consistently over-valued his assets, is for no other reason than his own vanity, got to make Forbes list. But there were real business reasons, over-value them to get loans, under value them to pay taxes, not to mention insurance. Trump consistently pushed the envelope, even bragged about it.

Does Black's Law make you feel better? I mean seriously, if you don't understand the concept of summary judgement perhaps you should stay out of the thread. Evidence was presented, and it was overwhelming that there was no dispute, no "question" to answer in a trial. I mean come on, it was always known that Trump consistently over-valued his assets, is for no other reason than his own vanity, got to make Forbes list. But there were real business reasons, over-value them to get loans, under value them to pay taxes, not to mention insurance. Trump consistently pushed the envelope, even bragged about it.
What evidence was trump allowed to present?

Story just broke.

Obstruction of an official proceeding can be accomplished by other means - OTHERWISE - than just by shredding documents/altering documents/removing documents. J6 already made this a fact

Story just broke.

Justices to Decide Scope of Obstruction Charge Central to Trump’s Jan. 6 Case​

A ruling by the Supreme Court could affect the cases of hundreds of people charged in connection with the Capitol attack — and potentially the prosecution of Donald J. Trump.

Forum List

Back