Breaking News! - Sarah Palin...

... I am also bothered by his judgment. If Palin went, that wouldn't help the fact that he used his judgment to pick her ...

That is how John McCain works. He makes fast, hard decisions. Sometimes he is way off base, like with Palin.

Obama chose his VP well ... I'll grant you that. But lets think for a second. McCain has almost 50 years of service for us to judge him on ... with very few lapses. Very very few, compared to most dirty politicians. Palin is without a doubt the worst of these lapses, but nobody is perfect.

Obama has only a few years worth of record ... how can we even know what to expect?

I am comfortable voting for McCain if he drops this monster from the ticket.

That is how John McCain works. He makes fast, hard decisions. Sometimes he is way off base, like with Palin.

Obama chose his VP well ... I'll grant you that. But lets think for a second. McCain has almost 50 years of service for us to judge him on ... with very few lapses. Very very few, compared to most dirty politicians. Palin is without a doubt the worst of these lapses, but nobody is perfect.

Obama has only a few years worth of record ... how can we even know what to expect?

I am comfortable voting for McCain if he drops this monster from the ticket.
Why, if you believe he makes irrational decisions, would you want him to be president?

No way. THe thing we're all sick of as Republicans are the assholes saying one thing, then refusing to stand up to pressure from the left.

She's a good choice, she stays.

And I just can't see McCain pulling back on this. Changing your mind is one thing... but he seems to be pretty much a stick-to-your-guns sort of person.

In related news, The Sardonic Press is now confirming reports that Sarah Palin's eldest son, Track, has been known to open his eyes and peek in Marco Polo when it's his turn to be it. :eek:

He makes good decisions and he makes bad decisions, but he lives with them. It is time for him to fix this bad decision.
Yeah, I heard him say that, or one of his aides said he said it. But what does that mean? Everyone has to live with their decisions. Making irrational decisions without taking the time to explore the options or understand the consequences is not what one wants in a president.

In related news, The Sardonic Press is now confirming reports that Sarah Palin's eldest son, Track, has been known to open his eyes and peek in Marco Polo when it's his turn to be it. :eek:
This is really pretty funny. One of your flame threads has turned serious.

:rofl:

Yeah, I heard him say that, or one of his aides said he said it. But what does that mean? Everyone has to live with their decisions. Making irrational decisions without taking the time to explore the options or understand the consequences is not what one wants in a president.

It means that on balance he makes more good decisions than bad, and on balance he rapidly acknowledges his bad decisions and fixes them.

He will drop Palin, you wait and see. Days, maybe a week or two, and that demon is gone.

It means that on balance he makes more good decisions than bad, and on balance he rapidly acknowledges his bad decisions and fixes them.

He will drop Palin, you wait and see. Days, maybe a week or two, and that demon is gone.
I don't know how you can say that in all honesty. He continues to pretend we had a necessary reason to invade Iraq, for one. What mistakes has he made that he's rapidly acknowledged and fixed?

Its not about ammunition, its about doing what is right.

McCain has been a breath of fresh air, a clean politician in a dirty city ... and now this!

Palin is pollution on McCain's ticket, she needs to be purged, this woman is beyond redemption and needs to go!

What an utter crock of shit. You talk about gushing sewers, your mouth is gushing a pretty ample stream of shit too, and like alliebabba said, you're not fooling anyone. You're a hussein apparative sent here to spread your hyperbole and lies.

Fuck off.

Forum List

Back