BREAKING: Democrats Release Sarah Palin's Social Security Number

:lol: :lol: :lol:

releasing the SS# MINUS the last digist is = to squat shit!

nice try though.

and of course they will look into her financial records, do you think Obama or any other dems finanacials haven't been scoured over repeatedly?

wait, isn't this the type of thing that Swingvoter is so pissed off about from the liberal side? jumping on every stupid news item like it's the biggset thing ever?

will he be outraged? :eek:

Her social security number? WHAT?

Has the whole nation gone mad?

The top story in at cnn.com is some nonsense about Palin's teen daughter being pregnant ... who cares?

THIS VILE EVIL MONSTER TRIED TO DESTROY THE LIFE OF A COMPLETELY INNOCENT THIRD PARTY FOR STANDING UP TO HER ILLEGAL ATTEMPTS TO MANIPULATE THE NATIONS COURTS.

Such a thing has never happened in American history. Pregnancies? Dirty political tricks? Who cares? We are at the verge of electing a monster to the nations top ticket!!!

Sarah Palin has to be dropped from the republican ticket, she must be dropped, it must happen, this travesty cannot continue, John McCain is a man of integrity and he MUST get rid of this serpent!

Sarah Palin has to be dropped from the republican ticket, she must be dropped, it must happen, this travesty cannot continue, John McCain is a man of integrity and he MUST get rid of this serpent!

Good luck with that

images
images

Good luck with that

images
images

Don't wish me luck, help me!

Have you written to McCain yet?

I submitted my message on his web site last night about 2am, when I realized just how outrageous this whole thing is.

Dump Palin, you have my vote.
Keep the witch, and I will hold my nose and vote for Obama.

Sorry, that was sarcasm (I thought the whole troll tilting at windmills thing gave it away but C'est la vie).

I would recommend heading to Wal-Mart for some nose plugs, 'cuz that ain't gonna happen.

Sorry, that was sarcasm (I thought the whole troll tilting at windmills thing gave it away but C'est la vie).

I would recommend heading to Wal-Mart for some nose plugs, 'cuz that ain't gonna happen.

Current betting odds are indicating 15% chance of Palin being dumped from the republican ticket, its not impossible we can do it if we try!

He can't dump her, he'd look like an indecisive idiot.

More importantly he does not need to drop her. She is a gainer of votes for him and the more negative retarded attacks the dems make against her and her family the more votes he will rake in come November.

More importantly he does not need to drop her. She is a gainer of votes for him and the more negative retarded attacks the dems make against her and her family the more votes he will rake in come November.

Exactly...

The continued and retarded vitriol from the trolls, extremist whack-jobs, slogan chanters, and mindless drones, exposes these people who are in control of the left... rational people will not support such a thing... it will shine negatively on the Dem ticket, the more it keeps up

The Dems haven't made any negative retarded attacks agains her and her family. On the contrary, the righties can't stop praising her use of her pregnant daughter as a political tool.

It's like a soap opera.

... it will shine negatively on the Dem ticket, the more it keeps up ...

... Keep her on the ticket. She will lose what little chance Grampa has of winning down the tube ...

Good lord, has it really come to this? People on the right say keep her on the ticket because the left will hang themselves, people on the left say keep her on the ticket because she will sink McCain?

Can't we at least all agree that America is better off if both tickets have the best candidates possible?

We can't risk having a dirty neophyte in the White House just because we are all addicted to playing politics!

Good lord, has it really come to this? People on the right say keep her on the ticket because the left will hang themselves, people on the left say keep her on the ticket because she will sink McCain?

Can't we at least all agree that America is better off if both tickets have the best candidates possible?

We can't risk having a dirty neophyte in the White House just because we are all addicted to playing politics!

She is a good choice. She is someone I can vote for. Your little tirades are just that.

It's sad that this is where you get your news from. Redstate.com

Social security numbers, teenage pregnancies, beauty queen pageants ... who cares?

We are nominating the Devil for VP, and people are concerned that her black shoes don't match her black demon eyes ...

Every idiot attack they make just makes me like her more. The more they villify a woman, with a pregnant child....a group they have always claimed to "champion", I like her more.

Keep it up, you brain dead morons. You're exposing yourselves for the sexist, child-hating frauds you are.

Her credentials as a political reformer are in tatters as information comes out about her past activities, associate and so forth.

Palin is not the solution to the problem of pork and politics, she IS the problem of pork in poltics.

Now, for what it's worth, I'm not especially fond of Obama's chosen VP running mate, either, for reasons I have already stated elsewhere.

But Sarah Palin looks dirty as hell to me, folks.

I canot believe that given her association with Silver, and by extention her association with Abramoff, I am shocked that the McCain team selected her as his running mate.

Forum List

Back