Breaking News! - Sarah Palin...

Breaking News! - Sarah Palin rips the wings off defenseless butterflies!

Film at eleven.

She in fact does exactly that.

She targeted an innocent man for destruction after he resisted her illegal attempts to manipulate the court systems.

Sarah Palin is the most disgusting individual in American politics, she needs to go.

• Banned
She in fact does exactly that.

She targeted an innocent man for destruction after he resisted her illegal attempts to manipulate the court systems.

Sarah Palin is the most disgusting individual in American politics, she needs to go.

Methinks you don't know what "exactly" means. :cuckoo: :badgrin: :D

Methinks you don't know what "exactly" means. :cuckoo: :badgrin: :D

Defenseless butterflies = innocent third parties.

In every way except the literal, the two are equal.

Why did she feel compelled to actually fire Monegan?

When her efforts to corrupt the court system failed, she could have simply dropped it. Firing the man who resisted her illegal efforts was a completely unwarranted act of vicious revenge directed at an innocent third party.

Exactly like ripping the wings off of a butterfly.

Ah, a metaphor. Mani doesn't know about metaphors.

Guys, it is past time for talk, we need ACTION!

Every day that passes, McCain's reputation is soiled by this gushing sewar on his ticket.

Go on the McCain web site, select "contact us", and submit your comment.

We need to let him know we will not punish him for changing this horrendous choice, the thing can still be corrected, Palin needs to go.

The sooner she is off the ticket the less ammunition the Democrats are going to have.

In the end, she CANNOT be VP, so its a matter of time, we need to act now!

• Banned
Defenseless butterflies = innocent third parties.

In every way except the literal, the two are equal.

Why did she feel compelled to actually fire Monegan?

When her efforts to corrupt the court system failed, she could have simply dropped it. Firing the man who resisted her illegal efforts was a completely unwarranted act of vicious revenge directed at an innocent third party.

Exactly like ripping the wings off of a butterfly.

Well then, silly me. Thanks for clearing that up for me, I didn't get any of that before. :doubt:

Of course now methinks you dont' know what :D means....:D

Just keep up the attacks, they are going to back fire and explode in your faces. Who can say President McCain and Vice President Palin? Why we all can come November. Thanks to the idiotic left.

Guys, it is past time for talk, we need ACTION!

Every day that passes, McCain's reputation is soiled by this gushing sewar on his ticket.

Go on the McCain web site, select "contact us", and submit your comment.

We need to let him know we will not punish him for changing this horrendous choice, the thing can still be corrected, Palin needs to go.

The sooner she is off the ticket the less ammunition the Democrats are going to have.

In the end, she CANNOT be VP, so its a matter of time, we need to act now!

Bullshit. I think she's the best thing that's happened in years. Dems don't need ammunition. When they don't have any, they just make stuff up anyway. So they can take their "ammunition" and shove it up their asses, where it came from in the first place.

Bullshit. I think she's the best thing that's happened in years. Dems don't need ammunition. When they don't have any, they just make stuff up anyway. So they can take their "ammunition" and shove it up their asses, where it came from in the first place.

Its not about ammunition, its about doing what is right.

McCain has been a breath of fresh air, a clean politician in a dirty city ... and now this!

Palin is pollution on McCain's ticket, she needs to be purged, this woman is beyond redemption and needs to go!

Its not about ammunition, its about doing what is right.

McCain has been a breath of fresh air, a clean politician in a dirty city ... and now this!

Palin is pollution on McCain's ticket, she needs to be purged, this woman is beyond redemption and needs to go!

:rofl:

You're not fooling anyone you know! :badgrin:

Ok, maybe Double Douche is fooled, but nobody else. :cool:

I've defended her up to this point, but this latest allegation could be really bad for Governor Palin. I just read that while visiting the state legislative offices in Juneau last month, she went to the ladies room and refused to "courtesy flush" in spite of repeated requests from women in adjacent stalls.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The best thing in years??? Wow you guys on the right are hilarious

LOL The image of the left shitting ammo at the right is pretty funny, LOLOL.

I am wondering ... am I the only guy in the middle?

Is everyone here either extreme right or extreme left?

Why bother having a forum if nobody really wants to talk?

Actually, everyone here LOVES to talk. It's the listening bit that seems to elude most.

Well I don't consider myself extreme.

I find it interesting that one issue or another is what any particular individual connects with.

I am appalled at her first actions as mayor, and the repeated injection of religion into her governance. Absolutely appalled.

Other people are glad of it.

I am less certain about the Monegan story. As mentioned elsewhere, the Keating five story bothers me more. I like McCain, but I am bothered by his keating five stuff. Of his honorable record, that was a low point.

I am also bothered by his judgment. If Palin went, that wouldn't help the fact that he used his judgment to pick her, judgment that i think is poor in this case and should be considered as an argument for whether he should lead the countyry.

Obama's VP pick OTOH shows good judgment. He is definitely as ready as they come for stepping into the presidency if need be. Biden was on my list of top democrats that I'd like to have seen win the nomination. Obama made a choice that was good for the country, McCain was pressured into a choice that was necessary politically.

Forum List

Back